Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i ja glasao za 44 minutes...mnogo jaka pesma.

btw evo jos jednog apdejta od dejva:

Droogies,

I love you all so much. I see how much you want to help me, and how youare all helping squash the Metallica bashing, and the poll at MH. I seehow you are going out to the streets and checking in the stores andcalling up the stations, and I appreciate it.

The hard work begins now, and that starts with me. We have to preparefor a Phase 2 from the label (which should go without saying), but weare getting ready to choose a new single and Roadrunner's Presidenttold my manager Mark Adelman (best Megs manager to date), that they"decided that they were going to go with a phase 2 for the new record."I told our beloved webmaster this and in his childlike honesty he said,"um, shouldn't there be like a phase 3, 4, and 5 too?" I said, "Onewould think so," so, I have to chalk this up to the hard work that youare all doing for us out on the streets.

We are going to make some really killer posters available to you guysto download and print up to distribute in your towns and take to yourfavorite places (including but not limited to) clubs, stores, venues,events, arcades, tracks, courts, fields, and gyms. In return, wedecided that we are going to make some show PASSES ONLY available forthose who really can rise to the occasion on helping us get in thetrenches and again (including but not limited to) flier, poster, calland request, survey, research, and promote the band.

Next, I thought that after getting an 8.5 and some very complimentarythings said by Blabbermouth about me, that we were going to have a newrelationship, and I am so glad that the BM gang is warming up to me. Ido have to say that I cannot win regarding talking or not talking aboutmy past band. No matter how I try to deal with my previous band, I getgrief; if I don't talk about it, I get slagged; if I do talk about it Iget slagged. The sad thing is that I am so careful with what I sayanymore, that I am not being myself very much anymore in interviews.

So, here are the answers you are waiting for and I after this, I amgoing to start saying no comment in the interviews because I justcannot stop this feud. It sucks that something that the bands don'teven care about, is being kept alive by the fans, and the ones whocomplain about it are the ones who are keeping this terrible thingalive.

Here goes: I did say that I thought that we have a better record, but Ialso said that this is the only time that I have felt like that, andthat they have had many great records. I was really disappointed to seemy quote taken out of context, and not just out in the net, but evenhere.

Here is the dirt on the Big Four Tour: the only ones that have asked usif we want to do this are you. If we were asked, it would need to be bytheir management/agent, and they haven't, although we would 100%strongly consider it, and now, I am not going to answer this questionagain.

Back to Dave the nice guy! Thanks to everyone for their unbelievablesupport and kindness, and I especially want to say, “thank you” to theBlabbermouth brats for the 8.5! snarl.gif

I really do think that you guys would enjoy being a regular atMegadeth.com in our forums and I think that we have a lot of bands thatwe all like in common. Off to get in shape for the tour, grrruntt!!!

Take care, and the ENDGAME really is coming!

Dave Mustaine sez, “Buy the Canadian record with the Hellcrusher sticker. It is going to be a collectors item!!!” mustaine.gif

Bizarno je koliko je Dejv naložen na Metaliku. A s druge strane kad pogledaš, čovek je bio svega godinu dana u bendu, i to u demo fazi, na prvom albumu se nije ni pojavio, kreativni udeo mu je bio minimalan, na scenu izlazio drogiran i pijan, i narednih 20 i kusur godina, kenja o svom udelu i ostalo...ne znam koliko je ljudi ostalo od onih sa kojima je sarađivao da ih nije popljuvao.

• Downvote 1

Jao,druze...sad si najebao. Sad ce da se jave jedno 5-6 HEFESTA da ti kazu kako taj udio nije minimalan,nego da je 90% prvog i drugog albuma Metalike Dejv osmislio, a da ti ides na Metalika temu i slusas raspali Load i tako to.

May God be with you!

prayer-healing-power-2.jpg

Edited by Poor Twisted Me

Bizarno je koliko je Dejv naložen na Metaliku. A s druge strane kad pogledaš, čovek je bio svega godinu dana u bendu, i to u demo fazi, na prvom albumu se nije ni pojavio, kreativni udeo mu je bio minimalan, na scenu izlazio drogiran i pijan, i narednih 20 i kusur godina, kenja o svom udelu i ostalo...ne znam koliko je ljudi ostalo od onih sa kojima je sarađivao da ih nije popljuvao.

cekaj malo secas li se kad je dejv rekao da je bio jedini gitarista u metaliki :haha: kako je sad to moguce da mu je udeo bio minimalan? :)

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=127847

ha ha pa je li ovima iz metallica-e ikad dosta novaca...cega su se oni dosetili jebo li ih babo njihov... kao fanovi slobodno da unose kamere i snimaju i oni to posle sve lepo naplate... ma genijalno nema sta :confused:

• Upvote 1

ma u pravu ste ... samo pogledajte Get Trashed i onaj deo kad Scot ian kaze da nije bilo Dejva mozda ne bi bilo ni trash-a uopste :evotigana:

Misliš na onog Scot Iana što je ispljuvao odlazak Johna Busha, a sad mu se klanja što se vratio u Anthrax?

i upravu si, da nije Dejva, ne bi ni bilo trasha, ovako ga je puna scena sa njim i njegovim narkomanskim besedama.

Lepo je rekao Tom Araya za njega: Dejv jede govna, pa se posle izvinjava, a onda opet jede govna.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=127847

ha ha pa je li ovima iz metallica-e ikad dosta novaca...cega su se oni dosetili jebo li ih babo njihov... kao fanovi slobodno da unose kamere i snimaju i oni to posle sve lepo naplate... ma genijalno nema sta :confused:

Aj opet procitaj, malo se upoznaj sa materijom pa komentarisi. :spava:

A Dave vas lozi pa lozi. Jedva cekam novu izjavu kako je Endgame najbolji album ikad snimljen i istoriji svih zanrova heavy metala i onda ce krenuti novi talas reakcija i analiza njegove licnosti. Koja jebena opsesija!? :uhoh:

Ako hoces da znas Mustejn je izvadio Metaliku iz mora drugih bendova svojim neobicnim scenskim nastupom i pricom sa publikom koju niko u svetu Heavy metala nije na taj nacin praktikovao. On ih je izvukao iz totalnog udergrounda i otvorio im vrata slave. Pa njihov prvi album je bio popularan medju metal publikom i pre nego sto je izasao. Kazes kreativni udeo bio mali? Smesno. Naparavio je samo jednu od njihovih najpoznatijih stvari i stvar koja ih je i proslavila. Mislim, uh!!

Mislim dokle ce ljudi vise da seru o Dejvu, a realno mogu samo djoku da mu blajvaju?????!!!!!?????!!!!!!

Edited by HEFEST
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3