Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ne jedite govana, kakav motorhead i aksel. rekla sam U VRHU (po prodaji albuma, posjecenosti svirki i sl.), a ne u pizdi materinoj. :)

geozee - bitlsi picili 10 godina, a i u tih 10 bilo je dosta kritika ;)

nebitno za temu.

Kakav bre Motorhead? Axel Rudi Pell je napravio 11 savršenih albuma za 18 godina.

Nakon ovog komentara plaši me i pomisao da ću nekad imati djecu.

Elem, mužikantška viješt:

DAVE MUSTAINE: 'Working With DEAN Has Been One Of The Greatest Thrills For Me As A Musician' - Apr. 4, 2007

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=69937

I i komentar:

COMMENT | WOW

posted by : uh huh

4/5/2007 12:34:30 AM

I can't wait to get one of these amazing Dave Mustaine endorsed guitars. I only hope he changes companies again soon so I can put the next one next to my Jackson Dave Mustaine Flying V, ESP Dave Mustaine Flying V and Dean Dave Mustaine Flying V. They are all the most amazing guitars I've ever purchased and I can only imagine how many custom Dave Mustaine guitars I will be able to purchase next so he can get a paycheck and some free gear! This is the best news ever!!!!

:lol:

Danas je bio baš dobar dan za vijesti na BMouth.

ne jedite govana, kakav motorhead i aksel. rekla sam U VRHU (po prodaji albuma, posjecenosti svirki i sl.), a ne u pizdi materinoj. :)

geozee - bitlsi picili 10 godina, a i u tih 10 bilo je dosta kritika ;)

nebitno za temu.

Ama, napisao sam Motorhead i stavio gomilu smajlija ove vrste ------ :) :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

CausticTruths.com recently caught up with MEGADETH frontman Dave Mustaine to discuss the band's forthcoming album, United Abominations. The following is a brief excerpt from the story:

"Megadeth has had political records forever,” explains Mustaine. “All you need to do is look at the titles: Peace Sells, But Who’s Buying, The System Has Failed, The World Needs a Hero. The majority of the music has always been political in nature. And a while ago, there was something that had happened in New York where a Russian ambassador from the United Nations had driven through a stop sign, drunk as a skunk and killed a dude and got off because of diplomatic immunity. You know what? If that was MY kid, I don’t know if I would be satisfied with that. I absolutely have to tell you, I don’t know if I would be satisfied that a guy could kill my kid, driving drunk, and that just because he’s a diplomat from another country that he would be exonerated.

So that made me really start looking at what the UN was all about. And the more I would watch politics, I would see most people don’t really give much credence to the UN. They just kind of think it’s a figurehead. Well, it wasn’t created to just be an empty figurehead. It was created to promote peace and keep people from going to war against one another. And there’s a new movie coming out called You And Me that I had a chance to participate in and when I saw the trailer for it I said I absolutely want to say something as a person that travels from country to country.

You know we went into Serbia, and I watched out the window of the bus as we drove from disaster area to disaster area, getting to the place that we stayed, and these kids were so poor, brother, we had to sell our t-shirts for I think five bucks that night, and they usually sell for like $25 to $30 just so that we could show them that we love them and we support them and that heavy metal knows no boundaries and it’s color blind. You know we went there as four musicians that don’t really care about politics. All we care about is just bringing the music to them and them standing up for themselves. I myself find that a little bit incredulous after you take a swipe at the UN, to say that we don’t, that we don’t care about politics but that’s my own particular feelings and my opinions and I’m not pushing that on anybody, I never have. Even though I got involved in Rock The Vote in America back in 1992 and I went to the White House, and I’ve shaken hands with the President. I’ve never told any of our fans how to vote. I just say do vote.”

Sa jednog drugog foruma:

Megadeth - United Abominations

Got an advance copy of this yesterday and I've only listened to it once, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's not going to make you forget Peace Sells, but it's probably better than anything they've done in the last 15 or so years. Mustaine seems to be trying to recapture his roots. I doubt he ever completely could, but I've gotta give the guy credit for trying.

Odslušala sam pesmu koja je obrađena sa Scabbiom.

Ne dopada mi se. Pogotovo na prvo slušanje.

Malo je ubrzano, ok, ali ona nije za iole "jače" vokale, ona sjajno zvuči sa svojim bendom, ali su meni njene deonice u pesmi zvučale kao pokušaj čvrstine - što joj ne stoji. A Mustaine je takođe mogao bolje.

Aranžman je uništen, zvuči mi kao nešto namenjeno MTVju, jer spada u rang najtvrđeg zvuka koji oni mogu da vrte.