Morbid Angel

nocturnog

Najbolji Morbid Angel album?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MORBID ANGEL guitarist Trey Azagthoth in 2009 spoke to Revolver magazine about the band's upcoming album, which will mark the Florida-based group's first release to feature bassist/vocalist David Vincent since 1995's "Domination".

"We played the new song 'Nevemore' on the last tour and that kind of shows where our heads are at," he said. "I'd say it's like an assemblage of all sorts of stuff from the catalog and some new influences. I listen to a lot of hardcore [techno] music now — the fuckin' serious, artistic stuff, not that crap you hear at the clubs. That stuff has impact and it's really extreme. Even if there's no guitar in it or no real drums, the energy coming out of the speakers is amazing." He added, "All I can say is, when it's ready, it's going to be extreme and outside the box. And, hopefully, the songs will inspire people to look deeper inside themselves for 'the stuff' and to tap that potential that we as human beings have."

ja ovo kad sam prvi put prochitao mogu da kazem da sam ochekivao neke dobre uticaje od te elektronike a sada ove njegove priche skroz drugachije tumachim... ijbt stvarno je teshko izabrati rechi za ovoliko razocharenje... samo da vidim shta oni imaju da na reakcije svojih vernih fanova...

E, vidiš, tu grešiš.

Otvori mi oci.

Rifovi (gde ih ima :D) su mi ok, i onako ne moze da legne odmah, mora da prodje neko vreme i da se preslusa malo vise, tekstovi i ove "eksperimentalne" zajebancije su katastrofa...

• Downvote 1

Ako tako gledaš i oceniš rifove sa "ok" (sa čime se ne slažem), ostaje ti koliko...? trećina albuma da valja.

3, 4, 5, 6, 8, i 9 pesma - riffovi "ok" dok ne legne :D

Imena i verovatno tekstovi sranje, al boze moj (brkate zene se dobro jebu).

Intro i outro - to i ne racunam u "materijal", ko ga jebe, nikad i nisam, niti su mi se njihovi introi svidjali, pocevsi od onog In Remembrance random nabadanja po klaviru, pa do onih tripova na Formulas i drz ne daj.

Otkines Radikult, Too Extreme, i Destructose kao propali eksperiment, i eto.

Ostaje da se nadamo da ce da nauce lekciju, sledeci album snime sa Pete-om, eksperimentisanje i proseravanje - ako im se dopalo, nek naprave poseban projekat za to, ako im se nije dopalo, nek ga zaborave, i sve ok.

I da, da na taj sledeci album necemo da cekamo 8 godina.

Guest Шејтанов Чобан

Албум јесте онако хипстерски,има неки вејб и био би до јаја да га није снимио овај бенд.

У другу руку,разочарење једног ми од омиљених бендова из млађих дана.

Evo malo i hvalospeva...

MORBID ANGEL's new album "Illud Divinum Insanus" will be out in less than a week! Needless to say this release is highly anticipated by fans, journalists and musicians alike, so we sent the album to some of the famous names in Metal and asked them what they thought of the seminally influential Extreme Metal act's new opus. Here goes:

"The new Morbid Angel album will cause 3rd World War. After June 7th, the extreme metal scene is never gonna be the same again... And I already can't wait the moment I'll be sitting on my sofa listening to "Illus Divinum Insanus" while the world burns! Ha!" - Nergal, BEHEMOTH

"No other band in the entire Extreme Metal genre but Morbid Angel would have ever dared to make 'Illud Divinum Insanus'. There are going to be quite a few unimaginative underground purists who think they know better what kind of album Morbid Angel should or should not be putting out, but with 'Illud Divinum Insanus' Trey and David prove that they answer to no one but themselves. It is an incredibly well written, performed, recorded and produced record." - Karl Sanders, NILE

"One of the best death metal releases since their last album with Vincent. I'm not too much into the techno bits but I am a dude who will appreciate and respect bands doing new things, progressing... So it's all good. Vincent's vocals of course are still as good as they come. And the riffs are definitely there, Trey always delivers. New drummer is killer too!" - Mikael Akerfeldt, OPETH

"The ultimate voice of death metal is back, as hellish as ever!" - Mikael Stanne, DARK TRANQUILLITY

"Glad to see Morbid Angel are back! We had our share of criticism when we first incorporated electronic elements in our sound and we know it takes courage and passion to follow one's own stream of inspiration. This time the guitar work is more impressive than ever and those 11 songs are a real 'tour de force'. With this new album they're not afraid to take the hit from the more conservative audience but that's what it means to be extreme!" - Vorph, SAMAEL

"Innovation, wits and a feral 'no compromise' attitude is what brands the greatest of bands. 'Illud Divinum Insanus' is all that and a leap further! Hail Morbid Angel!" - Rune "Blasphemer" Eriksen, AVA INFERI, ex MAYHEM

"Morbid Angel still prove they can continue their legacy and deliver their madness with a skill so elite. The metal scene has no choice but to give back the crown to the undisputable kings of death metal! MORBID! MORBID! MORBID!" - Anders 'Blakkheim' Nyström, KATATONIA

"This is Morbid Angel the way I've always loved them: unpredictable, forward-thinking, different and extreme. In one word: unique. If you hoped for a dull repeat of the past, look elsewhere. If you want something modern and daring, 'Illud Divinum Insanus' is the masterpiece only Morbid Angel could dream up. Kick-ass!" - Dirk Verbeuren, SOILWORK

"I'd say it was definitely worth the wait. M.A. do their own thing as always and they are good at it. Vincent growls like a horny moose (meant in a positive way) Trey's weird riffing and songwriting is there and Tim Yeung is simply amazing. Maybe a couple of less appealing experimental tracks but over all true, groovy, crushing, heavy and fast as it should be. Rock on!" - Ola Lindgren, GRAVE

"The new Morbid Angel album will cause 3rd World War. After June 7th, the extreme metal scene is never gonna be the same again... And I already can't wait the moment I'll be sitting on my sofa listening to "Illus Divinum Insanus" while the world burns! Ha!" - Nergal, BEHEMOTH

Čini mi se da nesrećnik nije ni čuo album, ali je dobro predvideo atmosferu. :haha:

Ostali... Ne znam na čemu su, ali hoću i ja malo.