Filmovi - preporuke

C.A_R.I.A.

After-hours jam session, Chicago's South Side.

He's like a cat. Feline with his guitar, which is his only, deepest love. No, his only. The sound, the beat, the ideas... where do they come from? Any woman would be second to his music. He wouldn't miss me any more than the woman he left. He'd only feel pain for his music. Such is the ego of genius...

Must get used to it.

200px-Sweet_lowdown_moviep.jpg

Woody razume!

Edited by Marko, Mon_a[MOR]e

Apt Pupil

Apt_Pupil_(sposobnyi_uchenik).jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118636/

Neighborhood boy Todd Bowden (Renfro) discovers that an old man living on his block named Arthur Denker (Mackellan) is nazi war criminal. Bowden confronts Denker and offers him a deal: Bowden will not go to the authorities if Denker tells him stories of the concentration camps in WWII. Denker agrees and Bowden starts visiting him regularly. The more stories Bowden hears, the more it affects his personality.

Odlican film radjen po noveli Stevana Kinga :rockdevil:

erik_the_viking_6.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097289/

Preporučujem svima. Inače nisam neki ljubitelj komedija, ali ovo je... :lol:

Thorfinn's Mum: And you've got BOTH axes?

Thorfinn: Yes, Mother.

Thorfinn's Mum: And something to sharpen them with?

Throfinn: Yes, Mum.

Thorfinn's Mum: And don't forget: never let your enemy get behind you.

Thorfinn: No, Mother.

Throfin's Mum: And keep your sword greased.

Throfinn: Yes, Mother. Goodbye, Dad.

Thorfinn's Dad: And don't forget to wash - you know - ALL over.

Thorfinn: No, Dad.

Throfinn's Mum: And if you have to kill somebody, KILL them! Don't stop to think about it.

Thorfinn: I never do...

jel neko mozda zna koji je film u pitanju: dakle bio je skoro na tvu, mogla sam da se zakunem da igra dzef bridzis (big lebowski) al izgleda da nije (pregledala sam imdb): svodi se na to da u nekoj pustari u americi zivi devojcica od cca 5-6 godina koja je sama u kuci s mrtvim caletom koji sedi u fotelji s naocarama za sunce i ona ne kapira da je on mrtav. prica s njim, kasnije ga cak i hrani. ona ima barbi lutku s kojom sve vreme prica, kasnije skonta neku cudnu zenu u crnom koja se smrtno plasi pcela, provali da je zena cudna jer nema oko + sin joj je zaostao, skonta se sa sinom itd, dalje nisam gledala. uvrnut je pa bih mozda opet da ga pogledam. devojcicu igra strasno poznata glumica, nije dakota fening i ne mogu da se setim gde je jos bila :( trazila sam preko little girl dead father terrified of bees talks to doll i sve na tu foru i nema nicega :-/

Uf, uf, uf. Obožavam takve filmove, a ovaj je još i na norveškom. Linkovi? :D

Edit - sad sam skontala o čemu se radi, mislila sam da je II svetski rat u pitanju. -.- Al' svejedno bih volela videti.

Edited by Brynhildr...

Apt Pupil

Apt_Pupil_(sposobnyi_uchenik).jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118636/

Neighborhood boy Todd Bowden (Renfro) discovers that an old man living on his block named Arthur Denker (Mackellan) is nazi war criminal. Bowden confronts Denker and offers him a deal: Bowden will not go to the authorities if Denker tells him stories of the concentration camps in WWII. Denker agrees and Bowden starts visiting him regularly. The more stories Bowden hears, the more it affects his personality.

Odlican film radjen po noveli Stevana Kinga :rockdevil:

perfekicija.kakav film

Kako nalazis dodatne trackere?

Oho, pa kako to da ne znas? :D Filmoman such as yourself... :)

Salim se ja malo. Pa samo savladaj Torrentz. To je samo pretrazivac, na njemu se ne skladiste torrenti.

Primer:

Reader torrent (2008)

Prvo ide odabir sajtova odakle ces torrent skidati. U mom slucaju, Mininova na prvom mestu.

Zatim 'Torrent Trackers'. I pri dnu tog dela stoji link 'µTorrent compatible list here'. Tu se nalaze dodatni trackeri. ;)

I treci je 'Torrent Contents'. Tu ne treba nista objasnjavati.