Helloween

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eve vam novi intervju sa Weikath-om

par odabranih bisera

"I am glad that Kiske has gone for he has always sung the same. "

"Kai Hansen has been walking with this idea for quite a while, but they had a different idea of the concept. For example; they wanted to change the headliner every other day. First we, second them and so on. And I wondered why we would do so: we sell so much more records as they."

:)

Eve vam novi intervju sa Weikath-om

par odabranih bisera

"I am glad that Kiske has gone for he has always sung the same. "

"Kai Hansen has been walking with this idea for quite a while, but they had a different idea of the concept. For example; they wanted to change the headliner every other day. First we, second them and so on. And I wondered why we would do so: we sell so much more records as they."

:)

Prvi debilitet necu da komentarishem, a drugi...pa ajde verovatno i jeste...ali da nije fer, nije.

and.. "even though I am a huge Aerosmith fan", znah da je gay...

a i glupost da nece da kaze ko je napisao koju pesmu, a stoji im na sajtu..debil :) :)

Guest Brainsaladsandar Guuuz

uvek sam tvrdio da je taj čovek seronja, može da sluša šta hoće, stavovi su mu bili i ostali kretenski i uvek je izgledao neiskreno, ne zaslužuje da deli stejdž sa kaijem

Gay.

HELLOWEEN's new album, "Gambling with the Devil", has entered the international album chart in Greece at position #16. The updated list of the CD's first-week chart positions is as follows:

Czech Republic: #10

Finland: #34

France: #103

Germany: #38

Greece: #16 (International)

Italy: #49

Japan: #3 (International)

Norway: #44

Sweden: #34

Switzerland: #88

UK: #18 (Rock Albums)

US: #63 (Top New Artist Albums)

samo Srbije nema...al dobro, na gigu ce im pokupimo sve :D

konc je bio extra :rockdevil:

s obzirom sam čuo najviše deset pesama pre konca, tako da sam ih okusio prvi put za stvarno i ukus mi se nekako sviđa :mrgreen:

slike za one koji nisu bili ili oće da dopune izbaciću kasnije(ne očekujte previše) :bigblue:

odo ja sad na džonjanje :spava:

Дакле, звезда вечери је Каи Хансен, дефинитивно. И највећи део Helloween сета за дизање расположења се састоји од његових песама: 'Halloween', 'March Of Time', 'I Want Out', 'Future World'... Још да са Gamma Ray ради 'Twilight Of The Gods', а комотно бих могао. 'Ride The Sky' уопште нећу да коментаришем. :)