Helloween

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

El ima mozda neko linkove za ovaj koncert?

http://helloweenfan.blogspot.com/2009/07/z...a-06072004.html

Heh, imam tog butlega na DVDiju, odlicna kvalitet, 'cert as well...no ne vidjah neke divx linkove za isti.

Ja sam znao da su svirali u Zadru tada, ali pojma nisam imao da su izvodili pesme Starlight, Murderer i How Many Tears. Nisam znao da su ih uopšte izvodili u Derisovom periodu.

Da si ti ziv i zdrav, celu "Rabbit" turneju su otvarali sa Starlight/Murderer kombom, i valjda je uvek bila "How Many Tears" za kraj, to vec ne garantiram.

Bolje tri kraća hita da odsviraju umesto te pesme. Na Legacy turneji su svirali: Halloween, KotSK, King for 1000 Years i Occasion Avenue - što je mnogo, mnogo je. Pola koncerta ode na 4 pesme. Ni Dream Theater to ne radi. :)

Ti si neinformisani specijalac. Na startu turneje su svirali KOTSK, Kinga i Occasion na svakom 'certu, a posle na festivalima su ubacili "Halloween", izbacili "Occasion", al' nesto mislim da su i KOTSK skartirali, nisam 100% siguran, mrzi me da proveravam...Ali siguran sam da nikada nije bilo kombinacije te 4 pesme isto vece, pa ni "Keeper trilogije", tj. Halloween/Keeper/King, iako je to Deris pred turneju bio najavljivao...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HEFEST

Ne znam da li ste obavesteni, ali reko da vas obavestim da Michael Kiske i Amanda Somerville prave zajednicki projekat. Uskoro pocinje snimanje.

Meni se svidela njihova saradnja na Aini tako da ocekujem bombu.

• 4 weeks later...

Nova vest od Michaela Kiskea:

Наслов: Did you ever wish to see Kiske live?

There's a big gossip that Michael Kiske has joined forces with acclaimed bassist and producer Dennis Ward (PLACE VENDOME, PINK CREAM 69) in a brand new, as-yet-unnamed band. A full-length album and tour are planned for 2010.

Commented Kiske: "[This new group] will be the next big thing after HELLOWEEN for me." He added, "I will be myself on stage; whatever feels right these days. It's always the best on stage with a good band and people you like."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HELLOWEEN have teamed up with Sony Music in co-operation with SPV Records, to release the band's upcoming albums. The group's long awaited "Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary" album will be made available on the following dates:

Dec. 16 – Japan, Southeast Asia (JVC/Victor)

Jan. 29 - Europe (Sony/SPV)

The U.S. release date has yet to be announced.

The band says, "'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' is a big 'thank-you' to all our fans, old and new, all over the world! Instead of putting together a regular greatest-hits compilation featuring our most successful tracks to celebrate this anniversary, we completely rearranged and re-recorded the greatest songs and melodies of our career. Together with our tried and tested producer, Charlie Bauerfeind, we invited many great musicians to guest on this special record, with the doubtless highlight of having the 70-piece Prague Symphonic Orchestra performing 'The Keeper's Trilogy', a 17-minute medley consisting of the songs 'Halloween', 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys' and 'The King for A 1000 Years' — goose bumps guaranteed!

"We aren’t one of those bands who like to celebrate themselves, we just want to say 'thank you' in our own special way to all of you who have followed us through the past 25 years. To us, this album stands for an official celebration.

"It was a big challenge and great experience and we had a lot of fun recording our most important tracks in an entirely new 'outfit' and with new arrangements. We hope you like them!

"Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary" will feature the following tracks:

01. Dr. Stein

02. Future World

03. If I Could Fly

04. Where The Rain Grows

05. The Keeper's Trilogy

06. Eagle Fly Free

07. Perfect Gentleman

08. Forever & One

09. I Want Out

10. Falling To Pieces

11. A Tale That Wasn't Right

Uh uh, plasim se ovoga nesto... videcemo.

Konacno vesti!

Moje misljenje:

Dr. Stein, Future World, Eagle Fly Free i I Want Out nisu trebali da diraju. Iako Deris sasvim OK peva te pesme uzivo, ne treba cackati takve kultove.

S druge strane, verzija A Tale That Wasn't Right sa Live In Sao Paulo mi je skoro u rangu sa originalom, mislim da ce dobro ispasti.

The Keeper's Trilogy: Ne svidja mi se bas kako Deris peva Halloween, trudi se, al' jebiga ipak je Kiske nezamenljiv za tu pesmu. KOTSK je super otpevao live, u studiju moze samo bolje. King mi je nevidjen smor.

Sto se tice ostalih pesama, ne znam sta mogu specijalno novo da urade, videcemo. Ne znam da l' orkestar svira na celom albumu, al' bilo bi super cuti Fallen To Pieces sa pravim orkestrom :rockdevil:

U sustini mislim da je ovo potpuno nepotrebno, bolje da su snimili novi album.

Edited by Night Prowler

Da, i ja sam se nadao novom albumu, ali će biti interesantno čuti ove stvari u novim aranžmanima (mislim na to sa simfonijom), a kako će Derris otpevati te pesme... videćemo. U svakom slučaju me zanima da čujem šta nam to spremaju :)!

Uopste se ne plasim da ce ovaj "Unarmed" zvucati dobro u bilo kom pogledu, a i kap'ram da ce Deris pevati stariji materijal 3x bolje nego live, a s obzirom da na Gambing turneji ich nije zvucao lose... :]

Jedina manja zamerka mi je sto su Helloween i Keeper stopili (i King, nyah), no kap'ram da nisu mogli sve delove da lepo odrade za orkestar? Who knows. Anyway, should be good.

Long-running German power metallers HELLOWEEN have teamed up with Sony Music in co-operation with SPV Records, to release the band's upcoming albums. The group's long awaited "Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary" album will be made available on the following dates:

Dec. 16 – Japan, Southeast Asia (JVC/Victor)

Jan. 29 - Europe (Sony/SPV)

A U.S. release date has yet to be announced.

The artwork, which can be viewed below, was once again created by Martin Haeusler, who had previously worked with HELLOWEEN on the "The Legacy" and the "Gambling With The Devil" releases.

helloween25th.jpg

Tek sad vidim da u Dzapanu izlazi za mesec dana, dakle pre nove godine se uziva u ovome :D

I da, cover mi je ruzan do bola. S obzirom da je ovo izdanje proslava 25ogodisnjice i to, ocekivao sam sve...pa malo pompeznije, najavljivanije...ako nista drugo, lepsi cover.

Slažem se, mogao je možad cover malo "rođendanskiji" da bude, al opet je drugačiji od skoro svih prethodnih, što je možda u vezi sa tim da takođe prvi put rade sa simfonijom... Elem, nikada mi očekivanja od albuma nisu zavisila od cover-a istog, pa neće ni sad... jedva čekam album :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil: !

HELLOWEEN - 'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' cover artwork and more info

25 years ago proposed the birth of HELLOWEEN, one of the world's most important melodic metal bands, and together with the Scorpions and Accept the ultimate German metal exports. A total of eleven headlining world tours brought the band to all corners of the earth have forgotten their sensational show at the Monsters Of Rock in Castle Donington in England more than 100,000 spectators and their spectacular touring with Iron Maiden, Dio and Ozzy Osbourne, her MTV Headbanger's Ball USA tour with Anthrax and Exodus. To date, Helloween have sold more than five 5 million records worldwide while retaining 14 gold and 6 platinum awards in Germany alone, the musicians was twice awarded gold. One can say without exaggeration that without them there would be many of today's bands like Edguy, Sonata Arctica and Blind Guardian, etc. not in this form. For 25 years, HELLOWEEN fire their riffs and hooks, such as shells from the hip and count on the stage is certainly the most fiery metal formations at all. At the same time, however, especially her grand and catchy melodies that provide the fans for enduring enthusiasm. Now connect Andi Deris (vocals), Michael Weikath (guitar), Sascha Gerstner (guitar), Markus Grosskopf (bass) and Daniel Löble (drums) to prove that their great hymns sprayed with completely new arrangements a very special flair: On 29 Helloween in January 2010 published in "Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary" is a musical journey of a lifetime, where she set the musical bar extremely high!

With "Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary" thank HELLOWEEN with millions of fans - the former as the current - and to document a second time its special position in the international metal scene. Because together instead of just a regular Anniversary Greatest Hits compilation with its most successful pieces are the five members of the greatest tunes that have written them throughout their careers, completely rearranged. The result is a work that has been beautifully produced under the auspices of domestic producer Charlie Bauerfeind and implemented with first-class guest musicians: in addition to the luminary Nippy Noya percussion, the accordion by Fury's Gero Drnek and guitar by guitarist Andreas Becker Maffay can on "Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary" the exceptional saxophonist Albie Donnelly Supercharge like to hear from the Hellsongs singer Harriet Ohlsson, the pianist Matthias Ulmer, and the 70-strong chorus with the Prague Symphony Orchestra of the Gregorian singers!

"Normally known by us so the fat ENGL, Mesa Boogie or Marshall amp, the guitar is almost vollverzerrte our sharpest weapon," explains vocalist Andi Deris. "In this case, however, is likely to so many listeners are always surprised at the forehead slap when he completely unfamiliar to him after a start suddenly realize which song it is. "These soundings Helloween the limits of feasibility in their entirety: the catchy 'Eagle Fly Free` For example, sounds as soft ballad, performed as duet between Deris and Harriet Ohlsson and with a wonderful e-bow guitar solo, from 'A Tale That Was not Right `is suddenly a poignant melancholy orchestral version of' If I Could Fly` and 'Falling To Pieces `soft pop Tracks with lounge-like and 'Dr. Stone `suddenly appears in a ska version with horns. As a special surprise present Helloween also `The Keeper's Trilogy` 17minütiges a stunning medley of the songs' `Halloween 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys` and' The King For A 1000 Years `, which was recorded in cooperation with the Prague Symphony Orchestra and produce as a collective work well with each Helloween fan is an official goosebumps!

Celebrate with "Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary" HELLOWEEN their 25th anniversary so on their own unique way. "We are not among the bands who are celebrating exuberantly itself," says Weikath, "we want all our fans who have supported us faithfully over 25 years, thanks to something very special - for us this disc is to some extent substitute for a formal ceremony. It's been a lot of fun to include our most important times in a completely new songs, "robe" and with new arrangements. And now of course we are mighty excited as our fans react to it. "

"Unarmed" is of course as a standard (1CD) variant, as well as limited edition digi-pack valent plus bonus DVD as well as vinyl will be available.

"Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary" Track List:

01. Dr. Stein

02. Future World

03. If I Could Fly

04. Where The Rain Grows

05. The Keeper's Trilogy

06. Eagle Fly Free

07. Perfect Gentleman

08. Forever & One

09. I Want Out

10. Falling To Pieces

11. A Tale That Was't Right

Malo je retardiran tekst, preveden je Google Translate-om sa nemackog.

Nadam se da je ovaj deo sa ska i pop verzijama pesama sala. :angry:

Edited by Night Prowler