Iron Maiden

Black Knight

kad se zavrshio koncert, dugo su ostala ugashena svetla - sigurno nekih 5 min. Kapiram da su tad ochekivali da ih zovemo, ali je publika uglavnom cutala, pa nisu ni izashli...

Mozhesh da ih zovesh i deresh se kol'ko 'ocesh, ali oni nece izaci ako nija planirano. Shta mislish kako bi fanovi reagovali kad bi na nekom koncertu izashli na 1 bis ili 2, a na nekom ni na 1? Koliko bi to bilo u redu i profesionalno s njihove strane?

Mozhesh da ih zovesh i deresh se kol'ko 'ocesh, ali oni nece izaci ako nija planirano. Shta mislish kako bi fanovi reagovali kad bi na nekom koncertu izashli na 1 bis ili 2, a na nekom ni na 1? Koliko bi to bilo u redu i profesionalno s njihove strane?

Ma ok, slazem se sa tim. Ali ja nisam znala setlistu, a nisam taj bis kapirala kao bis, kao shto sam i rekla, jer su ostali na bini... Tako da sam ochekivala da tad kad su bila pogashena na nekih 5 min svetla, da ce tad biti bis. A i samim tim shto su svirali jedva sat i po, ochekivala sam josh. A i dosta ljudi je ochekivalo, jer da nije, krenuli bi odmah da izlaze, a vecina je ostala. Jebi ga, pre toga sam gledala razne njihove koncerte i bili su toliko dobri i onda kod nas to... Mogu oni mnogo bolje. Kao npr shto je sad bilo u Areni :da:

Ma ok, slazem se sa tim. Ali ja nisam znala setlistu, a nisam taj bis kapirala kao bis, kao shto sam i rekla, jer su ostali na bini... Tako da sam ochekivala da tad kad su bila pogashena na nekih 5 min svetla, da ce tad biti bis. A i samim tim shto su svirali jedva sat i po, ochekivala sam josh. A i dosta ljudi je ochekivalo, jer da nije, krenuli bi odmah da izlaze, a vecina je ostala. Jebi ga, pre toga sam gledala razne njihove koncerte i bili su toliko dobri i onda kod nas to... Mogu oni mnogo bolje. Kao npr shto je sad bilo u Areni :da:

sve se znalo unapre, nije bilo iznenadjenja. I sam sam se nede u sebi nadao da ce odsvirati pesmu vishe, iako sam znao da nece. :)

sve se znalo unapre, nije bilo iznenadjenja. I sam sam se nede u sebi nadao da ce odsvirati pesmu vishe, iako sam znao da nece. :)

Da, pa ne znam shta je bolje - znati setlistu ili ne. Ne volim da je znam, vishe volim da se iznenadim kako ide pesma za pesmom... A, s druge strane, da sam tad znala, ne bih se razocharala shto je trajalo kratko, bila bih spremna na to.

Uoči tog koncerta, bilo je gotovo nemoguće ne znati set listu unapred, barem za mene, jer sam pomno pratio šta se zbiva sa bendom i kako teče turneja. Vest da se Janick povredio nas je sve zabrinula, neki su pomislili da neće biti koncerta.

Mogla se znati setlista, jer sam je ja znao. Ako se dobro secam, bilo je 4 koncerta u tom delu turneje, i da li je Dubai bio 1. koncert u to delu s tom setlistom, ne secam se tachno, ali uglavnom setlist je bio poznat.

Pa to je on i rekao, da je bilo nemoguce ne znati setlistu. ;) A naravno da niko nije ochekivao bis, svirali su kod nas isto kao i na prethodnim koncertima. To shto pojedinci uvek veruju u neke teorije zavere da mi uvek neshto ostajemo ojadjeni to je njihov problem. Onaj deo turneje je bio zagrevanje i imao tu setlistu, kasnije kada je krenuo glavni deo su ubacili Children of the Damned i to je to. ;)

A naravno da niko nije ochekivao bis, svirali su kod nas isto kao i na prethodnim koncertima.

Aha, pa shto nisu onda svi lepo krenuli odmah posle zadnje pesme, ako nisu ochekivali...

Verujem da su svirali isto kod nas kao i na prethodnim koncertima, ali nisam se informisala kako je bilo ranije. To je to. Ne kazem da je loshije bilo kod nas nego kod drugih, to bi bilo strashno nefer. Nego kazem da je bilo loshe za veliko ime kao shto su oni. Valjda ste gledali njihove koncerte nekad...

Pa to je on i rekao, da je bilo nemoguce ne znati setlistu. ;) A naravno da niko nije ochekivao bis, svirali su kod nas isto kao i na prethodnim koncertima. To shto pojedinci uvek veruju u neke teorije zavere da mi uvek neshto ostajemo ojadjeni to je njihov problem. Onaj deo turneje je bio zagrevanje i imao tu setlistu, kasnije kada je krenuo glavni deo su ubacili Children of the Damned i to je to. ;)

To kad su došli kod nas je bio mini nastavak turneje A Matter of Life and Death. A ta letnja mini turneja, gde su svirali Children of the Damned, bila je posvećena 25-godišnjici albuma The Number of the Beast. Prvobitno su bili najavljivali da će svirati 5 pesama s tog albuma, što bi podrazumevalo osim Children još jednu pesmu, ali ne znam zašto nisu to ispunili.

Bice i toga ali bice i nekih iznenadjenja. Provereno, vec sam ih gledao u Uzhicu. :)

Zheljko mene naravno ochekujte. :D

To kad su došli kod nas je bio mini nastavak turneje A Matter of Life and Death. A ta letnja mini turneja, gde su svirali Children of the Damned, bila je posvećena 25-godišnjici albuma The Number of the Beast. Prvobitno su bili najavljivali da će svirati 5 pesama s tog albuma, što bi podrazumevalo osim Children još jednu pesmu, ali ne znam zašto nisu to ispunili.

Da, da, ovaj zadnji deo se zvao " A Matter of the Beast " summer tour.

Iskreno mozhe maiden da svira bilo shta i meni ce biti dobro, izbacio bih neke klasike jer me malo i smaraju i nemam neku zhelju da chujem mnogo toga sa No Prayer albuma, ostalo sve mozhe. :D

Mogli bi da otpržite nešto što se inače ređe čuje... Budete li svirali Run to the hills i slično, ne očekujte me. :)

Dobro onda, kada bude RUN TO THE HILLS ja ću na razglas da kažem

- "Ako nije problem Totamealand da izadje napolje, samo da odviramo RUN TO THE HILLS?" :)

Bice i toga ali bice i nekih iznenadjenja. Provereno, vec sam ih gledao u Uzhicu. :)

Zheljko mene naravno ochekujte. :D

Naravno, ti ne dodješ li, ja ne pevam!!!

Flight 666 Blu-ray, 2-DVD set and live double soundtrack album

Published: April 14, 2009

"IRON MAIDEN: FLIGHT 666" Available Monday 25th May on EMI Records (Tuesday June 9th in Canada) and June 9th in the USA via Universal Music Enterprises on Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set and Live Double Soundtrack Album

Can you handle 45 days on the road on the most adventurous rock tour ever?

On Tuesday, April 21, 2009 the award winning Film FLIGHT 666 will be screened in over 450 special digital movie theatres in 42 Countries!

Advance reviews and phenomenal media and fan reaction from private screenings of the first ever full length feature film from Brit award winners IRON MAIDEN have prompted EMI Records (Ume USA) to rush release the film and soundtrack for home-viewing enjoyment.

FLIGHT 666 will be released on extended Blu-ray and DVD formats, alongside a double-CD soundtrack album and limited edition double-vinyl picture disc which will be available Monday 25th May on EMI Records, and Tuesday 9th June on EMI Records Canada and UMe in the USA.

Filmed digitally in Hi Def to provide pristine picture quality, FLIGHT 666 was directed by Sam Dunn and Scot McFadyen with the award-winning Banger Productions team ('Metal; A Headbanger's Story' and 'Global Metal') who take you right inside the Maiden family with almost total access to the band, something which Maiden have never allowed before. The stunning 5.1 soundtrack was specially mixed by Maiden producer Kevin Shirley to complement the picture quality as an ultimate attack on your senses.

'Flight 666' documents the first leg of Maiden's legendary SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME WORLD TOUR which took them 50,000 miles round the planet playing 23 concerts on five continents in just 45 days. One of the stars of the movie is the band's customised Boeing 757, Ed Force One, which carried the band, all their crew and 12 tons of stage equipment and was piloted by Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickinson, a fully qualified and active Airline Captain with Astraeus Airlines.

Taking you on a visual global tour from Mumbai to Sydney, Tokyo to L.A., Mexico City to Costa Rica, Bogota to Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires and Santiago to New York and Toronto and places in-between, you travel with the band and crew on the plane, to and from shows, in the bar and during leisure time, while experiencing the exhaustion and fan pandemonium that comes with such as mission.

FLIGHT 666 (named after the official airways flight call) reveals how the idea for this unique tour actually came about and how complex planning turned it into a reality. The documentary also contains some of the most spectacular live footage yet seen of the band, filmed in all of those locations and beyond. If you have ever wanted to see the inside story of a truly unique and worldwide tour, taking you to places you never imagined, Maiden fan or not, this is your opportunity.

As a very special bonus for the fans, Maiden have included a second disc of the entire set from the 2008 segment of this tour with the DVD (and as a long-play Blu-ray). Sixteen songs from sixteen different cities in eleven countries around the world, for the first time ever encompassing such varied places and cultures in one concert. (See full track listing below). In addition to a standard double DVD, EMI will release a special souvenir Limited Edition Deluxe DVD with 30 page booklet. The soundtrack audio version of the live show will be available on two CDs, as a limited edition vinyl set with two picture discs, and a digital download especially for those fans who do not have DVD access or just want to enjoy the show as a great live album. All are lavishly packaged as an ultimate memento of a tour to remember!

To recognize the global phenomenon of Maiden, the Blu-ray/DVD are also subtitled in Hindi, Japanese, Dutch, German, Spanish, Brazilian, French, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish

Comments band manager Rod Smallwood; "It's been a mammoth undertaking. From the first twinkle in Bruce's eye it's taken about three years to put band, crew and equipment in a giant flying 'splitter bus', to go through all the long and tiresome prep and safety regulations and planning, to the actual filming and of the tour itself, through to post production and right up to putting together all these items in the very best quality possible for our fans."

"It's great that with MAIDEN DAY on Tuesday April 21, we can give our fans the opportunity of seeing this digitally on big screen in Hi Def with the full-on 5.1 sound experience with other fans around them. It was also very rewarding that it has won the prestigious SXSW Film Festival Award for Best Music Documentary."

The 'Somewhere Back in Time Tour' reached almost 2 million fans in 39 countries and, if there is one thing l know from managing Maiden all these years, it's that our fans are not happy to wait too long, so we are delighted that EMI (Ume USA) are rush-releasing the DVD. This closes the chapter on an absolutely brilliant experience delving into the past for the band, myself and my team, the crew and hopefully all of you fans out there. After the summer and some deserved time off, we will concentrate on the 'new' with the band starting to put together material for a brand new studio album due sometime later in 2010. And, of course, after that we will look forward to seeing all our fans again!!"

The film FLIGHT 666 is being released in the following manner:

Long-play Blu-ray with FLIGHT 666: THE FILM and FLIGHT 666: The Concert (215 minutes)*

Double DVD

Disc One: FLIGHT 666 : THE FILM (112 minutes)

Disc Two: FLIGHT 666 : The Concert (104 minutes)*

Plus Limited Edition Deluxe Double DVD of the above with special packaging and 30 page booklet

FLIGHT 666: The Original Soundtrack album - Double CD*

FLIGHT 666: The Original Soundtrack album - Limited Edition Double Vinyl Picture Disc

FULL TRACK LISTING

for the bonus *concert footage on DVD and Blu-ray, plus the double Live Soundtrack CD

(CD 1)

ACES HIGH

Bandra Kurla Complex/Mumbai, India

February 1, 2008

2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT

Rod Laver Arena/Melbourne, Australia

February 7, 2008

REVELATIONS

Acer Arena/Sydney, Australia

February 9, 2008

THE TROOPER

Makuhari Messe/Tokyo, Japan