Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Respect brucebruce !!

Anyways.. “We cannot wait to get back out on tour,” said frontman Bruce Dickinson. “We haven’t played in Australia and New Zealand for a number of years so it will be a pleasure to play for our Antipodean cousins again, irrespective of who wins the dates with destiny at Twickenham in a few weeks’ time!!”

“Of course we haven’t decided on the set list as yet and won’t until we start rehearsing but we really look forward to playing a number of new songs live, especially as the recording was so much live. However, as it’s been a while since we saw you all, I am sure we will include plenty of older fan favourites too.”

“I think the fans will be delighted by what we have in mind. We are also in the middle of creating the new show and rest assured we are working hard to bring you all something spectacular, something with a lot of heart!!! You certainly deserve it for your patience.”

• Upvote 2

^ Odlicno. Evocira stare uspomene kad cujem onaj uvod "...navigating on the seas of life, you may meet this character - the ghost of the navigator... all right."

Kao da je bilo juce, a zapravo prije dobrih 15 godina. Iako sam ih i tada vec dozivljavao kao "mator" bend, vidi se koliko su bili svjeziji, pogotovo Dickinson kako izgleda mladoliko.

Evo nesto od prije neki dan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9DMheko0Y

:)

• Upvote 2