Sodom

Millennium

ne moze da se poredi sa prvih 6, 7 albuma.

nije old school definitivno. angelu propo glas, distorzija jaca nego u new metal bendovima. ja sam se razocarao. nema inovacija definitivno.

cuo sam da je witchhunter svirao na nekom koncertu sad skoro nesto sa manie jednu pesmu.

sto se tankarda tice, zna se da je keva. doduse nije ni on najbolji, ali je i dalje old school. jedino dobra produkcija, pa nismo navikli

Long-running German thrashers SODOM will play a special 25th anniversary set at this year's Wacken Open Air festival, which is scheduled to take place August 2-4 in Wacken, Germany. The 120-minute performance will kick off with four songs from the band's latest, self-titled album, after which the group will be joined by several ex-members for a set of songs that have rarely or never before been played live. Making special guest appearances during this portion of the show will be Chris Witchhunter (drums), Grave Violator (guitar), Athätor (guitar), Frank Blackfire (guitar), Michael Hoffman (guitar), Andy Brings (guitar) and Atomic Steif (drums). SODOM will then close the gig with five more classics. The group's entire setlist for the performance will be as follows:

New songs

01. Blood on your Lips

02. Wanted Dead

03. City of God

04. Bibles and Guns

"Historical" portion of the show (featuring guests):

05. Burst Command 'Til War

06. Obsessed by Cruelty

07. Christ Passion

08. Magic Dragon

09. Tarred and Feathered

10. The Crippler

11. Get What you Deserve

12. Abuse

13. Scum

14. Frozen Screams

15. Warlike Conspiracy

16. Genocide

17. Lords of Depravity

Closing classics:

18. Sodomy and Lust

19. Ausgebombt

20. The Saw is the Law

21. Outbreak of Evil

22. Bombenhagel

mogao je ovaj "historijski" deo da bude i bolji...al i ovako je zanimljiv..Magic Dragon? Do jaja!! Ali "Genocide"? jbt tol'ko boljih pesama sa M-16ice ima..a i steta sto nema Gomore npr hehe...u svakom slucaju..Wacken ove godine je lu-di-lo.

Long-running German thrashers SODOM will play a special 25th anniversary set at this year's Wacken Open Air festival, which is scheduled to take place August 2-4 in Wacken, Germany. The 120-minute performance will kick off with four songs from the band's latest, self-titled album, after which the group will be joined by several ex-members for a set of songs that have rarely or never before been played live. Making special guest appearances during this portion of the show will be Chris Witchhunter (drums), Grave Violator (guitar), Athätor (guitar), Frank Blackfire (guitar), Michael Hoffman (guitar), Andy Brings (guitar) and Atomic Steif (drums). SODOM will then close the gig with five more classics. The group's entire setlist for the performance will be as follows:

New songs

01. Blood on your Lips

02. Wanted Dead

03. City of God

04. Bibles and Guns

"Historical" portion of the show (featuring guests):

05. Burst Command 'Til War

06. Obsessed by Cruelty

07. Christ Passion

08. Magic Dragon

09. Tarred and Feathered

10. The Crippler

11. Get What you Deserve

12. Abuse

13. Scum

14. Frozen Screams

15. Warlike Conspiracy

16. Genocide

17. Lords of Depravity

Closing classics:

18. Sodomy and Lust

19. Ausgebombt

20. The Saw is the Law

21. Outbreak of Evil

22. Bombenhagel

mogao je ovaj "historijski" deo da bude i bolji...al i ovako je zanimljiv..Magic Dragon? Do jaja!! Ali "Genocide"? jbt tol'ko boljih pesama sa M-16ice ima..a i steta sto nema Gomore npr hehe...u svakom slucaju..Wacken ove godine je lu-di-lo.

reci cu samo :wub:

cuo sam da je witchhunter svirao na nekom koncertu sad skoro nesto sa manie jednu pesmu.

Nije Witchhunter nego Blackfire, tamo negde u decembru je izasao na bis sa Sodomom i odsvirao Sodomy and Lust...

Inace jer zna neko sta se desava sa Witchhunter zadnjih 10tak godina???

E odgledah konacno "Lords Of Depravity(part 1 jel'te)...pravi thrash metal journey..i tek sad skapirah kol'ko ne znam o Sodomu..dobro sitnice, al nisam uopste skapirao da je Sodom na maltene svakih godinu i po dana menjao bar po clana..nikad nisam gledao na Toma kao nekog Kasparek lika, ali sada bogami.. : )

Prvi DVD je do jaja..koncert prava uzivancija as well..doduse video mix mi se ne svidja bas..najvise pri poectku i kraju kada mixa snimke iz Sofije, Full Forcea, Wackena odakle vec sve...ali anyway, stvarno vredan DVD.

Pa drugi deo jos i nije izasao..

Ja sam sinoc odgledao prvo koncert(Live of Depravity) i onda drugi ostavih za danas, i celo popodne sam proveo gledajuci dokumentarac(History of Depravity) i uopce nije dosadan, kao sto vec rekoh, iz cuga ga bukvalno odgledah...

• 3 months later...

Long-running German thrashers SODOM are in the process of re-recording the material from their classic first EP, "In the Sign of Evil", for a brand new release, tentatively due late summer via SPV Records. The new CD, which will be called "The Final Sign of Evil", will include no less than seven bonus tracks, all of which were originally written during the "In the Sign of Evil" era or earlier but were never officially released. As a special bonus, the album will feature return appearances by the group's original drummer Chris Dudek (a.k.a. Witchhunter) and guitarist Josef "Peppi" Dominic (a.k.a. Grave Violator), both of whom were featured on the original 1984 EP.

"The Final Sign of Evil" is being produced by SODOM's webmaster Toto, who stated about the upcoming CD, "The official name is 'The Final Sign of Evil', and follows the plan to make the 'In the Sign of Evil' a complete album. So the seven additional tracks are not a real bonus, because they fulfill an album, like it should [have done] back in 1984."

Regarding how he got involved on the production side, Toto said, "Peppi heard a demo I produced with a side project which was founded by me back in 2003. A friend of mine (Frank Hübner, he's with me in the project and his neighbour) gave it to him. And after all they decided not to work with Harris [Johns] or Andy [sneap], they decided to run a little test with me. So in spring 2006 we started a two and a half week pre-production. They were happy with the sound and after four weeks I got the call: You're the one. Of course, that was a dream! In the following month I started to watch nearly every rehearsal, learned the songs and rehearsed with Chris, when Peppi was on holiday. A real big thing for an old mid-Eighties SODOM fan! But believe me: It's real hard work!"

On the subject of how the re-recordings are turning out, Toto said, "Some of the old songs will sound a little bit different, because Chris decided to change some of the drum parts. But don't mind it, because the classic one will stay as a classic, no matter what we're doing. Some will love it, other may hate it, that's the normal way life goes.

"Peppi and me are working on the guitars and it's a hard job for him. The last time he has been in a studio was for the recordings in 1984 for the 'Sign of Evil'. For Chris it was similar. Chris made his last recordings in 1994 for a project called WITCHHUNTER which never been released. But both [have] done their very best. It's obviously that both had a hard [time] during the recordings."

ovo zvuci kao da ce bit neki totalni raspad :) al..videcemo...ne svidja mi se ideja anyway

Саед сви то раде, али остаје да се види како ће да изгледа. До сада се углавном покзивало да није било толико страшно.

Не брини, неће он дозволити да му крајњи снимак буде лош. Ако буде тако, узеће он свог садашњег гитаристу, или ће овог мученика терати да вежба к'о манијак до снимања.

Ако ништа друго, знамо да ће имати феноменалан омот. Јебем ти... Андреас Маршал. Ако ово изађе на плочи, истог тренутка купујем само због јебеног омота! Само, могли су проклети лого мало боље да укомпонују.