Sepultura

aleksej

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preslusah ga.Ne svidja mi se.Isti kurac kao i prosli.Sranje.

Sto se tice ove diskusije koju ste poveli...po meni je jedini odlican album koji je Sepultura napravila u post-Max eri,upravo Against.Zaista odlican album,koji je nastavio u Roots fazonu.Dosta eksperimentisanja,ali dobrog eksperimentisanja.Choke i Reza su ekstra pesme.Posle toga,kurac.Nation je ocajan album,i po meni je tu poceo pad.Malcice su se ratili u zivot sa Roorback,nije los album.Ali to jednostavno vise nije to.Ni blizu icega od pre.Ni blizu Against,a da ne pricamo o starijim albumima.Ova dva poslednja (ukljucujuci i ovaj novi) su palamudjenje i boranija,definitivan dokaz da je ovaj bend proslost.

Могу рећи да донекле слажем са Лемијем. "Против" ми је ок албум. Давно сам га слушао па сад не могу много детаљисати, али ћу га ових дана о5 преслушати (само да дође на ред у мојој листи х)) и мислим да ћу на крају закључити да је он, за разлику од "Корења", успешан или успешнији експеримент јер је мени "Корење" неуспели експеримент. Има неколико добрих песама, али већина ми се не допада. Слушао сам 5 пута албум и не могу га сварити. :-/ "Нација" је најбезвезније остварење које су снимили, а "Рурбек" ми се још и дојми. Мислим да ми се чак свиђа више од "Данте 21" који ми је онако...ђене-ђене. Не схватам зашто га људи хвале толико. А овај нови још не набавих.

Што се црње тиче, већина обожавалаца га неће никад прихватити него ће га посматрати као привремену замену док се Макс не врати.

bilo mi dosadno pa sam sastavio kompilaciju (po meni) najboljih pesama benda nakon 'roots' albuma..

kompilacija sadrzi po 4 pesme sa albuma: 'against', 'nation', 'roorback', 'dante XXI' i 'a-lex'.

evo i linka:

:rockdevil:SEPULTURA - 1998 - 2009 :rockdevil:

fk2zqv.jpg

cheerz! :pivopije:

Edited by Theory of Chaos

Za Theory Of Chaos: Lepa ti ova kompilacija, razgali coveka kad se vrati sa posla, jos sam pre toga se odusevio sa Live Madness Morbid Angel-a, ja mislio da je to maltene neki bootleg, kad ono tri kamere, ton iz mixera, David pre nego sto je pirsovao sisu ...

Sto se kompilacije tice, fin izbor, narocito me je Reject razgalila.

Evo malo vesti o Sepulturi, a uploadovacu kasnije kompilaciju sa 26 obrada, vecina je zvanicno objavljena, neke su sa bootlega.

Yesterday night SEPULTURA shot the video for "We've Lost You" in São Paulo, Brazil.

Cold night, the shooting started at 1AM and went thru the night.

Directed by Andre Moraes (IMDb), the band shot the scenes under a fake milk rain.

Behind the band, posing as the "guardians" 30 die-hard SEPULTURA fans that were selected thru the website to be on the video. Thank you guys! That water was really cold, we know it and we appreciate you effort!

The video will premiere in January 2009 before the release of A-LEX, SEPULTURA's new album schedule to be released January 23rd worldwide.

Edited by bernad panasonik

Evo na temu reuniona, sta Andreas misli o tome:

On the subject of a possible reformation of SEPULTURA's most successful lineup, Kisser said, "It's gotta be happening naturally. It's like, this reunion type of commentary that's been going on forever, but mainly the last two years, they really tried to approach and tried to make it happen. But, I mean, it's so ridiculous. You've gotta be very careful. There's a lot of reunions that happened that were totally shit and really destroyed careers and stuff. It's gotta be done right. We have really to enjoy playing with each other and respect each other and discuss ideas and create something special and new — besides trying just to ignore everything that happened and just do the 'Roots' tour. It's [like] being slaves of ourselves — it gets to a point where people let the name take control of what they are. And it's totally the opposite — in SEPULTURA you get reborn every day pretty much, and you have to recreate yourself. That's more exciting instead of being just food for expectations of whatever people who might think they know better what we are than ourselves. So I really don't like to see SEPULTURA that way. That's why nothing happened and we are very focused on what we're doing right now. All the rest is just whatever people think, or opinions, which… I respect them all, but that's not gonna change what we're doing right now."

When asked how close things got to there actually being a "Roots" lineup reunion, Andreas replied, "Not really close. There was a lot of [throwing] ideas around — mainly managers and agents and a lot of bullshit going on, which was not very healthy for what people expect to see from SEPULTURA. It was never something that we stopped what we were doing to work for that — not at all. We never really quit and we kept touring and doing our stuff and our plans and nothing really happened seriously. . . The money is great and sadly, this is what people think of first — only money. They just try to really make it, 'Here's some amount of money, let's do it.' It's not like that. It's something much bigger. I have to live with my decision for the rest of my life, so I'm not gonna sell myself for some opportunity for everybody to make money. So that's why we're still really focused on what we're doing and not really worried about other bullshit."