Sepultura

aleksej

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A, možda čak bude i reunion!?!?!?

Oće kurac. A nije mi uopšte čudna ideja da sviraju ceo "Beneath" npr, oni svakako stalno izvlače razne matore kultove na koncertima. Baš su nedavno u Brazilu svirali ceo "Arise", čini mi se.

Edited by Talvi

A i nisam nigde procitao da ce Sepultura svirati samo stvari sa prvih albuma, u sta ne verujem da ce se desiti.

Svi na turneji sviraju samo stare pesme. Destruction svira samo prvi EP i album, Exodus prva tri, Heathen prva dva. To je tema turneje.

Oće kurac. A nije mi uopšte čudna ideja da sviraju ceo "Beneath" npr, oni svakako stalno izvlače razne matore kultove na koncertima. Baš su nedavno u Brazilu svirali ceo "Arise", čini mi se.

Pa, meni je, realno, svejedno, samo bih voleo Igor da se vrati, a crnac da ostane. x)

A, eto, moguće je da će svirati stvari s BTR i Arise... Eventualno Schizo i Chaos A.D.

Moja pretpostavka je da će svirati ceo "Arise", pošto je to urađeno samo jednom u Brazilu, prošle godine, a ostaje im dovoljno vremena za 3-4 nove stvari i 3-4 najveća hita sa preostalih albuma. Trenutno sviraju koncerte od oko 75-80 minuta, tako da se i vremenski uklapaju. Bilo bi mi glupo da sviraju samo stare albume, kad imaju dobar novi album, koji samo što je izašao.

São Paulo, Brazil-based thrash metallers MUSICA DIABLO have parted ways with SEPULTURA singer Derrick Green.

Commented MUSICA DIABLO guitarist André NM (also of NITROMINDS): "It was very hard for us to take this decision, but Derrick being very busy for the last two years was making things hard especially to perform live. Lately we have been demoing for the new album, even Derrick was trying to do have an input on the process while on tour with SEPULTURA, but fact is that we all (including him) came to a conclusion that is not possible with the busy agenda from his other band to make things work as we wanted. We are now looking for a new singer to prepared and finish the material we have and get the band on the road again. As for Derrick, we all wish him and SEPULTURA the best luck with their new album, 'Kairos'."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SEPULTURA confirmed as 2nd headliner

Legendary SEPULTURA will be headlining Thrashfest 2011 together with Exodus! The band from Brasil are one of the most influental and important bands in metal history, with „Arise“ and especially the incredible and mindblowing „Chaos A.D.“ they were trailblazers and sold millions of records. After almost 30 (!) years SEPULTURA are still one of the strongholds in metal music and how strong they still really are they´ve just proven with their new album „Kairos“ which was released in June this year via Nuclear Blast.

On the THRASHFEST CLASSICS Tour 2011 SEPULTURA will only perform songs from „Beneath the Remains“, „Arise“ and „Chaos A.D“ – a true highlight for every metal fan out there! Be a part of the THRASHFEST CLASSICS tour! Second headliner will be EXODUS and the line-up is completed by more killer bands such as HEATHEN, DESTRUCTION and an opening band which will be announced soon.

SEPULTURA – Headliner – performing “Beneath the Remains”, “Arise” & “Chaos A.D.”

EXODUS – headliner - performing “Bonded By Blood“, “Pleasure Of The Flesh“ & “Fabulous Disaster“

DESTRUCTION – performing “Sentence Of Death” & “Infernal Overkill”

HEATHEN – performing “Breaking The Silence” & “Victims Of Deception”

+ 1 Opening Act

Let the bludgeon begin! This thrash-spectacular is definitely unique! It’s time for “thrash til’ death!”

• 2 weeks later...

свакако да бих волео да чујем све те старе песме Сепултуре, али са Максом. а и не свирају ништа са Скизофреније ни са Морбида. безвезе. само да Бинит испадне како ваља.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CHfeuP1rjw&feature=player_embedded#!

On je jedan od najmirnijih i najuravnoteženijih ljudi u metalu.

Da si ikada pogledao neki klip sa njim znao bi to.

Imaš ih na njihovom you tube kanalu koliko hoćeš.

Mislim da ko god da je imao prilike da porazgovara sa njim će ti reći upravo suprotno.

"Mask" sa novog albuma je baš o takvim internet pljuvačima poput tebe.

Ništa lično, što se mene tiče piši šta hoćeš, ali baš me zanima na osnovu čega to misliš?

Ne znam kako bih zakljucio da mu se nesto vidi u faci a da nisam gledao klipove.

Slabo se to i vidi na slikama, ali kad onako izbeci oci, ne bih rekao da su mu sve na broju.

Ne znam nikoga ko je imao prilike da porazgovara sa njim, i nemam pojma o njegovoj licnosti.

Jednostavno mi izgleda ko neki manijak/ludak. Bukvalno.

• Downvote 2