Stratovarius

Angelystor

Jaoj ma to sam i mislio mater mu, ne moram valjda da crtam sve skapirali ste i sami... At Vance lichi na Strato.. elem cini se da ne bi bilo prvi put da neko optuzi At Vance za 'pozajmicu' ... Pocinjem da razumem zasto je Hartmann napustio bend :mrgreen: a i Mats Leven realno od kad je Leven napustio bend, izdao je samo vrhunske albume...

Elem meni je ta pesma tagovana kao 'Play With Fire' a ne 'Playing with fire' mada Metal Archives kaze da je PlayING... mislim nisam do sada obratio paznju i to...

To je uobičajeno kod bendova sa neoklasičnim stilom. Svi kradu jedni od drugih, što unazad ide do Blackmore-a i Rainbow.

Super je ovaj Tolkijev Revolution Renaissance... Najjacha mi je Last Night On Earth i svidja mi se vishe verzija sa Kiskeom nego ona sa wackena shto je Stratovarius svirao... I poshto postoje 3 razlichite verzije texta jel mozhe neko da postuje sve tri?

• 2 months later...
Stratovarius will release their brand new studio album, "Polaris", on May 21st, 2009. This new album will see a worldwide release by the band's new label partner edel under the new imprint earMUSIC outside of Asia, and the band's long time label partner for Asia, JVC.

Jens Johansson states, "We are very happy to have found strong label partners for the future of Stratovarius who truly believe in the band and are as enthusiastic as we are. I can't wait to hit the road again and meet all fans who supported us through all our good and bad times."

Max Vaccaro, of earMUSIC / edel adds: "We are very honoured to welcome Stratovarius in our family; "Polaris" is in fact a special album for edel. Like for Stratovarius, it's a sort of new start, we are in fact entering a new exciting chapter in our lives, the launch of a the new label earMUSIC, to coincide with the release of this fantastic new album with a renewed line-up and an overwhelming energy. One thing is for sure, Stratovarius fans will agree with us in welcoming the extraordinary talent of the new guitar player Matias Kupiainen and immediately reckon "Polaris" to be a true Stratovarius classic."

Says Seigo Horiuchi of JVC/Victor Entertainment, Inc., Japan: "We are proud of our long and successful history with this great band and are very excited to be a part of their new beginning."

In September 2008 the band found the freedom to go into seclusion for almost a month in a cottage by the sea in a Finnish forest to relax, laugh, write songs, be creative together, and record. And they found themselves being a band reborn. The result is a melodic, powerful, fresh, tight, and technically elaborate new album. Powerful melodies mingle with sophisticated arrangements, strong anthems stand alongside heavy songs. There are 11 songs full of energy, musicianship, and a positive outlook.

"Polaris" was recorded in the fall 2008 at Hästholmen and 5by5 studios, Helsinki, Finland. It was mixed by the legendary Mikko Karmila, who has a long history with the band.

Vocalist Timo Kotipelto explains, "Polaris is a positive, powerful album that Stratovarius fans all over the world are certain to take to their hearts."

The band will support the release of their new studio album with a massive world tour. The tour will start in the UK, followed by European dates. September will see Stratovarius playing live shows in Asia, followed by a full North and South American tour in September/October. A European headliner tour is scheduled for January 2010.

Verovatno zato sto ga na tim albumima Tolkki nije smarao pa je pevao opsuteno...

Ne znam ja mislim da on ima jako dobar glas, ali da je pola albuma pevao preko kurca, gledah strato uzivo par puta, svaki put sam imao utisak da je Timo tu zato sto mora a ne zato sto hoce... Recimo meni se mnogo svidja kako je otpevao 'Million Light Years Away' ali na nekim radovima i uzivo je zvucao.. Hansi sakloni.

• 3 weeks later...

21. maja izlazi novi album!

Stratovarius-Polaris_cover.jpg

01. Deep Unknown

02. Falling Star

03. King Of Nothing

04. Blind

05. Winter Skies

06. Forever Is Today

07. Higher We Go

08. Somehow Precious

09. Emancipation Suite: I Dusk

10. Emancipation Suite: II Dawn

11. When Mountains Fall

Cela vest: http://www.metalstorm.ee/events/news_comme...hp?news_id=8259

Edited by crusader84

Да ли су променили? Не верујем да ће им ово бити лого на дуже стазе, мислим да је ова звезда у средини више ту у функцији имена албума, Поларис.

Узгред, УАА НАТО!

Cover je stvarno prelep! :wub:

Ne secam se da sam videla lepsi od ovog!

Stvarno ako album bude upola dobar kao cover, eto nama favoria za power album 2009. Samo da Kotipelto jednom vec odradi stvari kako treba.

E a ako album bude upola dobar kao cover, bice to album godine!

Nadam se da je sve OK, i da nisu nesto zeznuli. Valjda ce nam se svideti. :bigblue: