Raunchy

Dowla

Amaterchine... "Death Pop Romance" je super album samo ga treba vise slusati za razliku od "Confusion Gay" (super album) koji je na prvo slusanje.

Nisam mislio toliko na muziku, koliko na to što su se "uozbiljili"...nema više onih zaraznih "you might as well suck dick" gay tripova... I miss 'em ...

A video clip of Danish modern metallers RAUNCHY performing the track "Phantoms" from their latest album, "Death Pop Romance" on November 10, 2006 at Train in Århus, Denmark has been posted online at YouTube.com. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1soG2ExP6I )

RAUNCHY recently commenced the songwriting process for their fourth record. The band will team up with HATESPHERE VOLBEAT for the Danish Dynamite Tour beginning mid-November. This trek will mark the first-ever European tour for RAUNCHY and VOLBEAT. A list of upcoming RAUNCHY dates can be found at this location.

"Death Pop Romance" was released earlier in the year through Lifeforce Records. The CD was recorded last summer by Jacob Hansen (MERCENARY, FEAR MY THOUGHTS, COMMUNIC) at Hansen studio in Robe, Denmark and was mixed by Tue Madsen at Antfarm Studios (HATESPHERE, THE HAUNTED, MNEMIC) in Aarhus, Denmark. The album marks the recording debut with the group of new singer Kasper Thomsen, who replaced Lars Vognstrup in 2004.

RAUNCHY split with Nuclear Blast Records in January 2005 after releasing two albums through the label (2002's "Velvet Noise" and 2004's "Confusion Bay").

• 1 month later...