Strapping Young Lad

azal

Canadian musician/producer Devin Townsend has commented on published reports that he will no longer make albums or tour with his STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and DEVIN TOWNSEND BAND projects in favor of a full-time career as a producer.

Said Devin: "Journalism is a crazy thing (and one of the main contributing factors to my current state of burn-out).

"Here's the deal: When and if I feel like it, I'll let you know. I'm officially burnt out on travelling, touring, and self-promotion. I want to produce and make records for an undetermined length of time. Please respect that.

"I love STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and DEVIN TOWNSEND BAND, and the members of those bands mean a great deal to me, but I have to do it for the love, [and] when it becomes a burden, it's time to step away for awhile.

"After 'Ziltoid' [Devin's latest solo album, 'Ziltoid The Omniscient'], there will be no real interviews for as long as it takes for me to build up strength again.

"I'm sure at some point I'll get the itch to play, but in the meantime, please respect that I've burnt myself out and need to get away from it all. I'm no good to anyone as a tired shell going through the motions for money.

"Enjoy the music... enjoy the productions... there will be a ton of them.

"By the way, 'Ziltoid' is a self parody, and I don't intend on milking it into a commercial light ... mainstream acceptance makes me nauseous..."

Legendary drummer Gene Hoglan (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, DEATH, DARK ANGEL, TESTAMENT) will be interviewed live tomorrow night (Monday, May 21) on the "Conte and Kenny Show" on Cringe Humor Radio.

The program airs Monday nights between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. EST and the interview itself is scheduled to take place by phone at around 7:30 p.m. (1:30 a.m. CET). You can listen to the show at www.CringeHumorRadio.com.

Hoglan is currently sitting behind the kit for UNEARTH for the remaining dates on the band's tour with DIMMU BORGIR, DEVILDRIVER and KATAKLYSM.

PITCH BLACK FORECAST (formerly ABSENTEE), the band featuring Hoglan, vocalist Jason "J." Popson (MUSHROOMHEAD, IN COLD BLOOD, Fractured Transmitter Records), guitarist Robert Reinard and bassist Craig Martini, recently uploaded two more songs — "So Low" and "Breathe Now" — to its MySpace page. Like the previously released track "Atonement", the new cuts come off the group's demo, which was written and recorded in nine days at Mars Recording Studio with engineer Bill Korecky.

Једва чекам да се појави и на Нету!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

City (Remastered)

Tracklist:

- Velvet Kevorkian

- All Hail The New Flesh

- Oh My Fucking God

- Detox

- Home Nucleonics

- AAA

- Underneath The Waves

- Room 429

- Spirituality

- Centipede (Japanese Bonus Track)

- Home Nucleonics (Demo)

- Headrhoid (Demo)

- Detox (Demo)

- AAA (Demo)

Е па, ја јесам, пре неки дан.

Мислим све је тотално ОК али сам се обрадовао за Centipede јер ми та ствар измиче годинама, чак су и ови демоси сасвим солидни.

Јеботе, ја сам га тада скинуо из прве, без проблема.