Saxon

Blackmore

British heavy metal legends SAXON have finalized the track listing for their new album, "The Inner Sanctum", due in Europe on March 5 (Germany: March 2, U.S.: April 3) via SPV Records.

Commented frontman Biff Byford: "'The Inner Sanctum' is a typical SAXON recording that kicks off with gargatum heavy metal tracks, followed by classic rock 'n' roll numbers, returning to metal towards at the end. I'd say the album is in the style of 'Lionheart' and 'Metalhead'; a number of tracks have a 'Solid Ball of Rock' touch, but at the same time the production [by Charlie Bauerfeind] is very modern."

Five days before the album arrives in stores, SAXON will embark on an extensive European tour, scheduled to last until mid-May, which will take Biff Byford, Paul Quinn (guitar), Doug Scarratt (guitar), Nibbs Carter (bass) and Nigel Glockler (drums) to England, Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Poland, Russia, Austria, Sweden and Finland, among other countries. Byford has already hinted at his band's live show, which has been updated as usual: "All those who know us are aware that we always include six to seven new numbers in our track listing when we have a new album to promote," he said.

"The Inner Sanctum" will be available as a digipack with a bonus DVD and as a jewel case, featuring a bonus track.

"The Inner Sanctum" limited editon track listing:

01. State of Grace

02. Need for Speed

03. Let Me Feel Your Power

04. Red Star Falling

05. I've Got to Rock (To Stay Alive)

06. If I Was You (album version)

07. Going Nowhere Fast

08. Ashes to Ashes

09. Empire Rising

10. Atila the Hun

Bonus DVD (approximately 50 minutes long):

A Night Out with the Boys:

01. To Hell and Back Again

02. A Night Out with the Boys – The Idea

03. A Night Out with the Boys - Not Really

04. See the Light Shining

05. A Night Out with the Boys - Now It Started

06. Redline

07. Suzie Hold On

08. Stand Up and Be Counted

09. Frozen Rainbow

10. Never Surrender

• 2 weeks later...

Potrebno je malo osveziti temu zbog predstojeceg koncerta SKC-u :rockdevil: . Zanima me koliko ce "pravih ljubitelja heavy metala" od onih 18000 sa sajma biti u SKC-u. Ovo je propala zemlja

Mislim da i sam znas dgovor na to pitanje, a on glasi: "Ne mnogo."