Fallout 3

Axeanosilas

• 2 weeks later...

Ja nisam fan zato mi se i svidja. Ovo fenomenalno izgleda. Prvo lice... pa?

Deset godina je proslo od prvog dela (devet od drugog). Pa zar i dalje posle citave decenije ocekujete da igra bude ista?

Super sto je iz prvog lica. Nisam citao text sa ovih scanova ali nadam se da ce moci i eventualno da se igra iz treceg lica.

Jedino sto se sada pitam koja masina ce moci da potera ovo cudo i da li je directx 10 igra ili jok?

http://www.nma-fallout.com

veliko razocarenje za sve fanove...pogledajte skenove casopisa...prvi screenovi iz igre..igra je iz prvog lica...

- Game runs on an evolved version of the Oblivion engine. Third person view has been reworked since the verdict was that the Oblivion version sucked balls.

- Game starts with your birth and your mother's death in a vault hospital. This is essentially the character customization part of the game. Your father hands you up to have your DNA analyzed and you get to pick out all your character traits. Your dad takes off his mask to reveal similar traits to the ones you picked.

- You grow up in the vault and as you grow you get your first book titled "You're Special" which allows you to choose you baseline stats for each of your 7 primary aptitudes. You'll also get your first weapons and wrist computer (menu) as you get older you'll take tests to determine the initial layout of your skills and traits.

- Every aspect of character creation is based on S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system. Of your 14 skills you can tag 3 to grow at a faster rate than the rest as you level up.

- Battle system is called the Vault-tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S.). The article states. "While you'll certainly be able to tackle enemies in real time using first person shooting, V.A.T.S. lets players pause time and select a target at their leisure". Battle system still uses action points, but once you've used them up you'll still be able to fight targets in real time while they charge back up.

- Game is still violent and gory. One of the featured screens is of a guy's head exploding in super gory detail. Apparently all gory deaths in the game will be in slow motion.

- More than one way to play the game. Go balls out and kill people, or sneak past situations, or perhaps talk your way out of situations.

- Enemies can target you just like you can target them, so you can get injured in very specific points on you body. This is in addition to an all new health/radiation system. This new system has you measuring how radiated certain things (like water) are and how they affect you when you consume them.

- Karma system returns

- XP based system, most XP comes from quests

- Level cap is 20

- 9 - 12 possible endings based on your actions in the game

- No level scaling like oblivion, you walk into a high level area, you die horribly.

- There are NPC's you can hire, but this is not a party based game.

Мени се све ово допада. Само да мало среде овај ВАТС, то јест, да може СВАКА борба да се У ПОТПУНОСТИ одигра ПОТЕЗНО и то је то...

eeee..ovo je strava

- No level scaling like oblivion, you walk into a high level area, you die horribly.

to..igra ce da bude brutalno teshka koliko sam citao..stvarno ce morati covek da se potrudi...

Those who were worried of Post-Apocalyptic Oblivion should find some solace in the amount of Fallout style that has been retained. Remnants from previous Fallout titles include: The Karma system (9 to 12 different endings based on your actions in the game), the ability to sneak and talk your way through the game, turn-based combat is possible using Vault-tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S.), Radiation poisoning. They'll also be reworking the third-person mode from Oblivion due to negative feedback. Fallout 3 is tentatively slated for a Fall 2008 release.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=78752

---------------------

Sa drugog mesta:

"Gamespy covers Fallout fans in their #8 Debriefing, together with Fallout Tactics' production manager/Gamespy associate editor Alan "Delsyn" Rausch:

[Rausch] When it comes to Fallout fans, ignorance, stupidity and arrogance is bad combination, because this is a community that has all of those. Since I've already opened the door there, they're loathsome human beings, who I hope really get a horrible disease and die.

(...)

They have some of the finest RPGs ever made. I still break out Fallout once in a while and play it. But if it's a choice between, say, having my eyes poked out with red-hot needles and spending time in the Fallout forums, I'm seriously going with the needles.

(...)

[someone else, talking about discussion on the Fallout 3 forum] You can have Fallout on the east coast because there wasn't a war on the east coast, and you can't have powered armor, and Ron Perlman would be dead by then so how can he do a voice-over.

(...)

[Rausch] Ron Perlman was never a friggin' character in the game. He did the voice over for God's sake. Second of all...

(...)

Y'know, these are people who would love it to be 1998 forever and they want all the ex-Troika guys to come back to it. I mean, the quintessential example of what these people are is when Bethesda got the license and nobody knew anything beyond the fact that hey, Bethesda got the license. A normal person would go "hey, look, an obscure license that really only had critical praise and didn't do all that well in terms of sales has been rescued from the dead by people who love it." And what was their reaction? "Oh, it's going to suck when Bethesda has it. You know what? You know nothing, shut up."

• 7 months later...

igram nakon 100 godina fallout 2 s namerom da ga najzad predjem.

problem je u tome sto nakon nekog vremena ne mogu da pricam s nekim npc-evima koje vodim.

konkretan problem je u marcus-u (onom debelom mutantu iz broken hillsa) jer mi nekomunikacija s njim onemogucava ponovan ulazak u vault city, a trenutno nemam bolje mesto za snabdevanje oruzjem i municijom bez koje nema daljeg igranja jer nastupaju grinderski questovi.

ako se neko seca ove igre i tih situacija, pliz pomozite.

pretpostavljam da bi problem resio neki patch, ali mi nije uspevalo da nadjem igde na netu tako nesto.

hvala unapred. :pivopije:

Edited by Sixty Ton Angel

• 3 weeks later...

Изашао је незванични expansion pack за Fallout 2. Линк. Иначе, тројка ће бити толико невероватна гомила измета да ће се препричавати о томе дуги низ деценија. Под условом да преживимо 2012.

"You know, the humour in Fallout 3 is that you can get a weapon and blow a guy to a bloody mess, then when you pull up your interface, you see a little smiling cartoon character holding his thumb up"

E to ako me ne nasmeje nista nece...duuuuuh

Poor INT will NOT affect your dialogue choices...wtf? idiotska odluka

al i dalje cenim da ce igra biti ok...

Једна од омиљених ставки код прва два дела јесте сама приступачност игре, односно одсуство исте. Не допада ми се идеја да сваки морон може да игра Fallout дуже од 2 сата без деинсталације. Fallout је намењен елити и то је оно што Bethesda жели да промени по сваку цену. Бескичмењаци.