Glorior Belli

Sachnoth

“The Great Southern Darkness has been recorded over a few months period and is comprised of 11 tracks that magnify all the best elements of GLORIOR BELLI in a twisted unique way again; a tremendous journey through dark deserts and evil swamps with Lucifer as a personal guide. It’s also dangerously violent and fast, yet at the same time really dark with all the Americana/stoner/blues elements that we cherish. Though often warm and almost inviting, the allure of GLORIOR BELLI’s bidding is revealed by a vicious duplicity; you will find comfort here, but at an unspeakable toll. The production is clear yet just harsh enough to bring a warm, fuzzy and completely unique sound you won’t find in any other modern recordings. So load up your haversack and hit the dusty road!

The Great Southern Darkness Track Listing:

1. Dark Gnosis

2. Secret Ride To Rebellion

3. They Call Me Black Devil

4. Negative Incarnate

5. Bring Down The Cosmic Scheme

6. The Great Southern Darkness

7. The Foolhardy Venturer

8. Per Nox Regna

9. The Science Of Shifting

10. Chaos Manifested

11. Horns In My Pathway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mislim da je ovo najbolji Glorior Belli album, u svakom slučaju najsamosvojniji, dostigli su neku samosvest koja se prepliće sa progresivnošću i time uspešno iskočili sa ortodoksnog bandwagona. Mislim da će i fanovi bendova kao Nachtmystium biti zadovoljni ovim izdanjem.

Edited by Grobodan

Pa dobro, realno, iskočili su oni iz tog vagona već na prošlom albumu, još su tu provalili tu "redneck black metal" formulu. Odličan je i ovaj, skroz u rangu sa prethodnikom, naslovna pesma vrh što se južnjačkog dela tiče i nekoliko baš ubistvenih black deonica duž albuma.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bas sam trazio na preporukama nesto sto lici na SoTM i ona Talvi rece:

To što ti tražiš zvuči kao novi Glorior Belli. :da:

a odgovaram ovde zato sto

Ima tema za GB, zašto je ne bismo održavali kad već postoji majka mu stara.

Slusam album sad, i sa jedne strane me odusevljava, jer je muzika super, ali mi vokal ne lezi nikako, i nekako mi je u prvom planu, a muzika je u pozadini. To mi je bas velika zamerka, mada, mozda se posle par slusanja slegnu utisci.

A muzika je fantasticna kao sto rekoh, i hvala na preporuci.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Official press release: GLORIOR BELLI signs with Agonia Records

France's avantgarde black metal outfit GLORIOR BELLI has inked a worldwide record deal with Agonia Records. Band's fifth full-length album, successor to "The Great Southern Darkness" from 2011, is set to be released in the fall of 2013.

Consequently climbing the ladder of innovation and artistic development, the French quartet managed to work out a very own sound and view in the often stiff frames found within the black metal genre. Descriptions such as "Avant-garde black metal bluesmen" (Pitchfork) or "bluesy doom-sludge" (Metal Sucks) are only the two sides of the same coin, that will reveal a new flip this autumn.

"We are absolutely thrilled to have the chance to work with Agonia Records and it's only fair given the efforts and determination of both Glorior Belli and Agonia Records into making genuine music that stands the test of time." - commented the band.

GLORIOR BELLI was founded in Paris, in 2002 and up to this day released four full-length albums, the last on Metal Blade records. The band will make its North American tour debut in May. The US appearance will include a show at Maryland Deathfest; European fans will have a chance to witness the band live at Brutal Assault festival in Czech Republic this September.

Upcoming live shows:

16.05 – Milwaukee (WI), Frank’s Power Plant, USA

17.05 – Chicago (IL), Ultra Lounge, USA

18.05 – Indianapolis (IN), Indy’s Jukebox, USA

19.05 – Columbus (OH), Carabar, USA

20.05 – Pittsburgh (PA), Belvedere’s, USA

21.05 – Syracuse (NY), Club Fusion, USA

22.05 – Somerville (MA), P.A.’s Lounge, USA

23.05 – Providence (RI), Dusk, USA

24.05 – New York (NY), Union Pool, USA

25.05 – Philadelphia (PA), Kung Fu Necktie, USA

26.05 – Baltimore (MD), Maryland Deathfest, USA