Glorior Belli

Sachnoth

• 1 month later...

Artist Brooke Witchery, whose work has been coming to light more and more these days, has been taking care of the artwork for Glorior Belli's upcoming album that will be called: "Gators Rumble, Chaos Unfurls". Here's a preview of what it looked like before we got our filthy hands on it. This is called talent folks!

1001097_10153131129545347_744443716_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

01. Blackpowder Roars

02. Wolves At My Door

03. Ain’t No Pit Deep Enough

04. A Hoax, A Croc!

05. From One Rebel To Another

06. I Asked For Wine, He Gave Me Blood

07. The South Will Always Know My Name

08. Le Blackout Blues

09. Backwoods Bayou

10. Built For Discomfort

11. Gators Rumble, Chaos Unfurls

GLORIOR-BELLI-Gators-Rumble-Chaos-Unfurls.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Glorior Belli Official will release a new album entitled "Sundown (The Flock That Welcomes)" on May 6th via Agonia Records. Acknowledged for their brand of black metal influenced with a mix of heavy grooves, doom-laden lyricism, and thickly distorting sludge, the band announced a return to their roots on upcoming record. A first taste of the album is available below, in the form of a lyric video to the title song:

"The production is by far one of the best that Glorior Belli ever had" - comments the band. "Drums & Bass are absolutely devilish and placed under the spotlight. Everything was recorded, mixed and mastered in our own studios, having an absolute control as usual over the sound. The guitar work overall will bring you back to the origins of Glorior Belli".

"Conceptually wise, Sundown (The Flock That Welcomes) will smother you with darkness and light, both stuffed down your throat with the same rage that could be heard on Glorior Belli's ealier records. When the Night is coming down on you, will you find a way through the dark? A record for the very few of us who truly embrace the desire to break from the cosmic prison".

Tracklist:

1. Lies-Strangled Skies

2. World So Spurious

3. Rebels In Disguise

4. Thrall Of Illusions

5. Sundown (The Flock That Welcomes)

6. Satanists Out of Cosmic Jail

7. Upheaval In Chaos Waters

8. We Whose Glory Was Despised

Formats:

- Jewelcase CD.

- Regular black gatefold LP (limited to 200 handnumbered copies).

- Gold gatefold LP (limited to 100 handnumbered copies).

- T-shirt in two different designs.

- Digital.

To pre-order this release visit: https://www.agoniarecords.com/index.php?pos=shop&lang=en

nikad ne čitam skroz te najave za nove albume :haha:

dobro, realno stoji da teško šta novo u tom fazonu imaju da isporuče, mada mi skroz leži ta priča, tako da se ne bih bunio još jedan takav da izbace

i sad baš bacih pogled, vidim da je prošli poprilično ocrnjen i to na više strana

meni je kidao album samo tako

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hajde to što im je prvi album kopija prva dva Watain-a, nego su išli dotle da im disk preslikan Casus Luciferi. I omot i knjižica, promo slika, sve... Malo kvari utisak, ali nije loš album. Jedino to i slušam od njih, mada moram drugi da pustim ponovo, ali nije mi ostavio neki utisak, ničega se ne sećam.

• Like 1