Kreator

Dr Hiroshima

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

German thrash legends KREATOR will release a new studio album, likely to be titled "Hordes Of Chaos", via SPV Records in January. Metal Hammer's Dave Ling was among the first journalists to hear its nine songs — ten if you include a two-parter that appears towards the album's end — when guitarist/frontman/songwriter Mille Petrozza flew into London to approve the final mix-down, which was handled by Colin Richardson (MACHINE HEAD, NAPALM DEATH, SLIPKNOT, CARCASS). Basic production had taken place during the summer at Titonus studios in Berlin with producer Moses Schneider.

Read Ling's short report at this location.

Producer Moses Schneider previously stated about the CD, "KREATOR is the loudest and fastest band I've ever recorded. We're reaching new levels of intensity with this album. We've managed to capture the true spirit of the band by recording all the basic music live in one room. Except for the vocals, the guitar solos and some melodies there will be no overdubs on this album. It's the most organic KREATOR record ever so far. But don't worry: the songs will be thrash metal brutality in its purest form!"

KREATOR recently issued the "At The Pulse Of Kapitulation - Live In East Berlin 1990" DVD featuring the previously released "Live in East Berlin" and "Hallucinative Comas", both re-edited and previously only available on VHS video cassette."

Ko ce docekati jebeni januaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RaVeN

Imena pesama ne obecavaju :) Mislim.."Demon Prince", "Hordes Of Chaos"..Mile se vishe i ne trudi..

Шта има да се труди? Ти наслови су ти есенција оног њиховог раног треш метала.

Brate, "Hordes Of Chaos"..odma' mi MErciless Death, Gama Bomb i ostala boranija padne na pamet..

Шта има да се труди? Ти наслови су ти есенција оног њиховог раног треш метала.

Pa i "VR" i "EOG" imaju tog ranog Kreatorovskog "PTK" duha, pa su opet kol'ko-tol'ko dobra imena pesama..

Edited by Angelystor

Brate, "Hordes Of Chaos"..odma' mi MErciless Death, Gama Bomb i ostala boranija padne na pamet..

A kada cujes "Murder fantasies" onda ti ne padaju na pamet?Pa jebote,isti kurac nazivi.

Ni meni se ne svidjaju nazivi pesama,skroz su bezveze i prezvakani,ali i na "Enemy Of God" nisu mnogo bolji pa je album fenomenalan.

pa nije li to odavno prevazidjeno?

У овом жанру не постоје превазиђене ствари. Није неопходно прежвакавати изнова исте теме, али су управо те теме оно што већина људи који слушају овај жанр воли.