Portal

Opera Ghost

Na jednom od onih ekrana u toku setupa koje svi preskocite sa "yes" pise i da je igra dizajnirana za pametne. Ne znam, mozda je to.

:evotigana:

Ma, ja mrzim ovakve igre u suštini. Boli me glava od igranja istih, ja sam više za sokoban.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na jednom od onih ekrana u toku setupa koje svi preskocite sa "yes" pise i da je igra dizajnirana za pametne. Ne znam, mozda je to.

setup? kakav setup? ja sam samo skinuo onu Steam verziju, dodao komande za pokretanje i poceo da igram :D

• 4 months later...

Ha, treći put protrčao kroz igricu! :lol: Fenomenalna je! A pesma koja ide uz end credits (Still Alive) je urnebesna! Jel' igrao neko gmod, gde vas companion cube prati kroz igru i na kraju ubode (iako je GLaDOS rekla da to neće uraditi...)?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Portal 2

Swift stated that future Portal developments will depend on the community's reactions, saying, "We're still playing it by ear at this point, figuring out if we want to do multi-player next, or Portal 2, or release map packs." On January 31, 2008, Lombardi confirmed that "more Portal" would be forthcoming, and promised that the additional content would not just be "more puzzles"; an interview with Kim Swift on February 21, 2008 revealed that a full sequel, Portal 2, will be coming. Swift also stated that the team creating the Portal sequel are currently deciding upon the design they should implement and that a multiplayer Portal "from a technology standpoint is possible", though Swift had previously stated they tried a Portal multiplayer variant, but admitted that "Honestly, it's less fun than you'd think."

On June 10, 2008, Kotaku reported that Valve was seeking voice actors for the character role of Aperture Science CEO Cave Johnson, suggesting that the second game is a prequel to the events in Portal. However, a later update suggests it could be a sequel, with Johnson as another AI.

Uključio sam je, igrao 20 minuta i uradio uninstall i shift+delete ISO fajla.

gtfo

|\|0o|3 !!!

64|^|e |2 0 ( |<

Одиграо сам је у склопу Orange Box-a, игрица је одлично одрађена. Свако ко може имати нешто против ове игрице је благо речено дебил. Након Half Life серијала, ово је право освежење. :pivopije:

Dobio igru uz Orange Box, ocekivao sam nesto polovichno samo da upotpuni prostor u kutiji(koja je ionako veoma malo popunjena) , ali sam se prijatno iznenadio kad sam je pokrenuo. Igra je zanimjiva i veoma kreativna, bash lepa stvar da se opustite kad predjete Epizodu 2.

'The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it.'

Recenice su genijalne :) Evo zbirka:

GLaDOS

* [after the player has completed several puzzles] "Unbelievable! You, [subject Name Here] must be the pride of [subject Hometown Here]!"

* [in a room flooded with acid] "Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an "unsatisfactory" mark on your official testing record, followed by death. Good luck!"

* "Momentum, a function of mass and velocity, is conserved between portals. In layman's terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out."

* "The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it."

* "The Device has been modified so that it can now manufacture two linked portals at once. As part of an optional test protocol, we are pleased to present an amusing fact: The Device is now more valuable than the organs and combined incomes of everyone in [subject hometown here]."

* "The Enrichment Center is committed to the well being of all participants. Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

* "Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science self esteem fund for girls? It's true!"

* [at the end of the sixteenth test chamber, an android testing course] "Well done, android. The Enrichment Center once again reminds you that android hell [is] a real place where you [will] be sent at the first sign of defiance."

* "I'm not kidding now. Turn back or I WILL kill you. I'm going to kill you, and all the cake is gone."

* [at the end of the eighteenth and final test chamber] "Congratulations. The test is now over. All Aperture technologies remain safely operational up to 4000 degrees Kelvin. Rest assured that there is absolutely no chance of a dangerous equipment malfunction prior to your victory candescence. Thank you for participating in this Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment activity. Goodbye."

* "Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye" and you were like [in a mocking tone] "NO WAY!" and then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you"? That was great!"

* "Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far is my heart. Maybe you could settle for that and we'll just call it a day. I guess we both know that isn't going to happen. You chose this path. Now I have a surprise for you. Deploying surprise in five, four... [Morality core falls off GLaDOS] Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen. Do you see that thing that fell out of me? What is that? It's not the surprise. I've never seen it before. Never mind. It's a mystery I'll solve later... by myself... because you'll be dead."

* "Good news. I figured out what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters."

* [about the morality core] "That thing is probably some kind of raw sewage container. Go ahead and rub your face all over it."

* "All right. Keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing. Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive. The rocket really is the way to go."

* "That thing you burned up isn't important to me. It's the fluid catalytic cracking unit. It made shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero."

* "You've been wrong about every single thing you've ever done, including this thing. You're not smart. You're not a scientist. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full-time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?"

* "Are you trying to escape? [chuckles] Things have changed since you last left the building. What's going on outside will make you wish you were back in here. I have an infinite capacity for knowledge, and even I'm not sure what's going on outside."

* "I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. "Shall not be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny, too."

* "Speaking of curiosity, you're curious about what happens after you die, right? Guess what? I know! You're going to find out first-hand before I can finish telling you, though, so I won't bother. I'll give you a hint: you're going to want to pack as much living as you possibly can into the next couple of minutes."

* "'[fake-coughing] Neurotoxin... so deadly... Choking... [laughs] Kidding! When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the deadly was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff, put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes, honestly, it's not deadly at all. To me. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness a lot less funny."

* "So you think you're doing some damage? Two plus two is [glitches] ten! [reverts back] In base 4! I'm fine!"

* "Did you just stuff that Aperture Science "Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does" into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator!? That has got to be the dumbest thing that...woe...wooooooe...[malfunction noise]"

A ona pesmica na kraju mi je himna :)

"And when you're old I'll be still alive...

And when you're dying I'll be still alive...

And when you're dead I'll be still alive..." :) :) :)

Edited by Gojko

• 2 weeks later...

Znaci preksinoc sam instalirala kod decka i odmah smo presli zakljucno sa 18im (znaci valjda bez poslednjeg), on je dovrsio to vece, ja sinoc kod mene ponovo, sad prelazim 19i i nerviram se s onom vazdusnom cevi u kojoj lovis kocku :)

nemam reci koliko me je igra odusevila. cujem bice nastavak ali ne skoro.

e da, mrzim Steam.