Last.fm

Apeiron

Ja se izvinjavam, nijesam baš u toku zadnje 2 godine sa Last-om.

Skidoh novi skrobler i sad mogu da ukucam ime nekog benda i da mi pusta kao ranije similar artiste. To je moglo neđe na početku, pa onda nije bez ako ne platiš ona 3 € mjesečno.

Je li treba tako?

Да убаце три ствари, ово би био најбољи програм на свету - премотавање песама са радија, одабир фолдера и видљивост shoutbox-а у програму.

http://www.last.fm/user/Priestofsyrinx

I'm real. Yes, we know, it's nothing new. It's just a waste of time. I have no need for other songs. 2112 will do me fine. :-) For all you who wonder. There is no point to this. I listen to 2112. I enjoy it. Make up your own story as to why, how, who. Perhaps post it on here and see who has a great story to tell. Enjoy. XX

• 1 month later...

Radio changes to Last.fm from Tuesday 15 January 2013

Last.fm is making some important changes to the radio services we offer around the world. We have considered these changes carefully, in response to various factors that affect our business differently in parts of the world.

The key changes are as follows:

• In the United States, United Kingdom and Germany, radio in the desktop client is now a subscription feature, as it is elsewhere.
  • In Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Brazil, there will be no significant changes to our service.
  • Unfortunately, in all other countries, we are no longer offering a radio service after this date.

We are always looking at ways to bring music to more people, when it can be done so economically, and we hope to be able to open streaming to a wider audience in the future.

http://www.last.fm/announcements/radio2013