Destruction

lemmy sixx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Chris Witchhunter Tribute Concert" is scheduled to take place on Saturday, April 11, 2009 at Turbinenhalle in Oberhausen, Germany. The event will honor late SODOM drummer Chris Dudek (a.k.a. Witchhunter) and will feature performances by SODOM, TANKARD and ASSASSIN, among many others.

According to a posting on the SODOM MySpace page, DESTRUCTION vocalist/bassist Marcel "Schmier" Schirmer wasn't "satisfied with the flyer and poster design [see below]. Regrettably, this discontent had also been discussed on the DESTRUCTION message board and thereby word spread to other forums too. Via e-mail, Schmier let us know that he doesn't want to be 'a support act' with DESTRUCTION and that we 'are supposed to look for someone else!' instead."

Koje picke, povukli se sa ove svirke.

Eh, dechki moji :) Pa zasto tako brzo donosite zakljucke kada niste upoznati u pricu!

Sa Destruction.de

LIES ABOUT THE WITCHHUNTER TRIBUTE SHOW!

2009-01-17

TO CUT DOWN RUMOURS ABOUT THE CANCELLATION OF THE CHRIS WITCHHUNTER TRIBUT SHOW, WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE NONPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR OF THE SO-CALLED "PROMOTER".

DESTRUCTION AGREED TO PLAY FOR FREE, WITHOUT ANY OF THE NORMAL DEMANDS ON THIS CHARITY EVENT, THE ONLY DEMAND WAS A PROFESSIONAL POSTER. AFTER THAT THE WANN-BE-PROMOTER TOOK THE BAND OFF THE BILL. NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE BAND OR THE AGENCY, NOTHING!

THIS DECISION WAS BEYOND THE BANDS CONTROL AND WILL ONLY HURT THE FANS AND CHRIS RELATIVES.

AS A MATTER OF RESPECT FOR OUR DEAD FRIEND, WE WILL NOT FIGHT THIS SENSELESS DECISION IN PUBLIC. THE EVENT IS A GOOD THING FOR CHRIS & HIS FAMILY. CHRIS WOULD TURN OVER IN HIS OWN GRAVE, AFTER SUCH A STUPID ACT. DESTRUCTION APOLOGIZES FOR THIS BRAINLESS DECISION OF THIS WANNA-BE-PROMOTER, SUPPORT CHRIS & HIS RELATIVES!

Chitao sam mu post-ove na Destruction forumu...On je popizdeo pre svega sto je Sodomov logo 5 puta veci od njihovog (sam je napisao 5) i da ga nervira "shitty politics"...kao najgori yumetalac je majke mi... Kapiram da je primio pare za svirku da ne bi ni pisnuo za logo. Aman, pa Witchhunter je svirao u Sodomu, ne u Tankardu, Destructionu, Protectoru...u Sodomu, normalno da ce njihov logo biti na vrhu i da bi bilo ljudski da oni sviraju na kraju.

Pa ja i idem tamo samo radi atmosfere i prvenstveno Paradox-a,sve ostalo je pod tacku moze...

Ovo za Schmier-a,covjek je totalni idiot i kompleksas,sve mu nesto smeta i za sve ima primjedbu...imam utisak da on nije srcem vezan za ovu muziku vec ga vise intresuje neka slava ,zenske i sve ono nebitno imanje vazno sto ide(nazalost) uz jedan bend

Sto rece gore Kai,Chris je svirao u Sodomu i red je da Sodom bude domacin ove svirke a i bolji i bitniji su bend od Destruction-a jedno 10 puta.

Danish thrashers ARTILLERY have replaced DESTRUCTION on the billing of the "Chris Witchhunter Tribute Concert", which is scheduled to take place on Saturday, April 11, 2009 at Turbinenhalle in Oberhausen, Germany. The event will honor late SODOM drummer Chris Dudek (a.k.a. Witchhunter) and will feature additional performances by SODOM, TANKARD and ASSASSIN, among many others.

Pa ja i idem tamo samo radi atmosfere i prvenstveno Paradox-a,sve ostalo je pod tacku moze...

Ovo za Schmier-a,covjek je totalni idiot i kompleksas,sve mu nesto smeta i za sve ima primjedbu...imam utisak da on nije srcem vezan za ovu muziku vec ga vise intresuje neka slava ,zenske i sve ono nebitno imanje vazno sto ide(nazalost) uz jedan bend

Sto rece gore Kai,Chris je svirao u Sodomu i red je da Sodom bude domacin ove svirke a i bolji i bitniji su bend od Destruction-a jedno 10 puta.

Uz to je pretekao Bentona u natjecanju najglupljih tipova u metal svijetu. Mislim da nema ni osnovnu skolu zavrsenu.

Daleko Oberhausen mamu mu, valjalo bi otici . . .

Edited by Sadomator

• 2 weeks later...

After a "long and intense conversation" with his "old buddy" Thomas "Angelripper" Such (bassist/vocalist of veteran German thrashers SODOM), DESTRUCTION vocalist/bassist Marcel "Schmier" Schirmer has announced that his band is back on the bill for the "Chris Witchhunter Tribute Concert", which is scheduled to take place on Saturday, April 11, 2009 at Turbinenhalle in Oberhausen, Germany. The event will honor late SODOM drummer Chris Dudek (a.k.a. Witchhunter) and will feature additional performances by SODOM, TANKARD and ASSASSIN, among many others.

Commented Schmier: "If this phone call would have happened earlier, all this painful confusion would have never taken place. SODOM and DESTRUCTION have both been on tour lately. I guess that did lead to a couple of misunderstandings that are all solved now!

"There was never any intention to argue about this event in any case! Tom and myself have a friendship since 25 years. The lack of communication via third parties did lead to some turbulent misinterpreting.

"I would like to point out, that we have moved our North American anniversary tour to play at this event. It was always very important to us. We have confirmed our participation already in late 2008. As some may remember, Chris toured with us before on the 'Eternal Devastation' tour in 1986 when our drummer Tommy left the band. Since that day we were real mates!

"I hope that now, in behalf of this important event, all rumors and speculations will stop and we can pay tribute to a great lost friend.

"Sorry about the confusion. I guess we have all learned once again how important good, educated communication is.

"I need to thank Tom from SODOM and Rob from ASSASSIN for their encouragement.

"See you at the show, folks!"

Kao jebena deca... A Artillery? Nestali sa plakata.

• 3 weeks later...
090504.jpg

Legende Nemackog Thrash metal-a po 3x u nasoj zemlji ! Ovog puta Destruction promovise D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N svoj 10. album ( ne racunajuci Thrash Anthems ) .
Koncert se odrzava u maloj sali SKC-a , limitiran broj karata na 350, cena 1500 . Karte u prodaji od 02.marta 2009.god. Mogu se kupiti u Bilet Servisu, Felix-u, Eventimu.
Destruction vazi za jedan od najboljih live metal bednova u sta smo imali da se uverimo 2x. Ovog puta mala sala, mnogo dobre muzike i puno piva ;) .
Vidimo se.

• 2 months later...