Destruction

lemmy sixx

THE SHOWS IN LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK WILL BE A PART OF THE UPCOMING LIVE ALBUM, THAT WILL BE RELEASED AT THE 31 OF JULY! HE WACKEN PERFORMANCES 2004 AND 2007 WILL BE THE OTHER BIG PART OF THE DOUBLE LIVE ALBUM, THAT WILL KICK ASS THIS SUMMER!

Ako neko nije vidio :P

Jebano sam sanjao da sam na koncertu destruction-a i da sviraju cracked brain,curse the gods i dissatisfied existence.A onda se na binu stvara overkill :rockdevil: Otvarali su sa gasoline dream.A onda neki lik mi nije dozvoljavao da uzivam u pesmi, komsija i ja oborimo stoku na zemlju i polomimo mu rebra :P

Ja sam cuo da je taj I.Rex dao tipa 12k dolara Destruction-u da bi dobili tour slot, a da su ih Destruction busili na svakom koraku (standardno tonac ih sjebava, mada cak i neke gore stvari), i da su se sami pokupili 2-3 svirke pred kraj turneje jer im je bilo muka od svega.

Schmier nemacka kurvica :)

Ovo lik reče:

Unfortunately, the gig in Belgrade was cancelled. Due to management problems, the last few gigs on the tour were chaotic. HOWEVER, the first 10-12 gigs were great!

I hope someone knows the secret about the Belgrade cancellation! Maybe Schmier will publish something. That would be nice! Right? Not to blame anyone...but to prevent it from happening again. We WISH we could have seen Belgrade. It was supposed to be a really special "last gig"!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...