Marduk

MissionVao

Kolika kolicina gluposti jebem ti seme i pleme. Ko slusa black metal, slusa ga u njegovoj pravoj formi ko ne slusa, kaze da je sranje. Stvarno ne znam, da neko ko slusa bm moze da kaze da je katharsis sranje. :no:

Ajd' i ti nešto pametno da kažeš. :)

@Luka - pogledaj link, skini par albuma, ne može da škodi. :da:

То је ТЕБИ срање од музике. Гојков линк нисам ни погледао.

Pa nisam ni rekao da je tebi sranje,right?

Kolika kolicina gluposti jebem ti seme i pleme. Ko slusa black metal, slusa ga u njegovoj pravoj formi ko ne slusa, kaze da je sranje. Stvarno ne znam, da neko ko slusa bm moze da kaze da je katharsis sranje. :no:

Brate ne vidim nista zanimljivo u toj muzici,jebes ga dal sam ja lud kad vi mozete to da slusate

Ni Ondskaptu nista ne fali. :da:

Koliko ja znam Ondskapt je na Osmose-u. Fali im originalnosti, jer Malign i Ofermod su pioniri orthodoxnog black metala. Ne fali ni Nuclear Desecrationu nista, i slicnim bendovima, ali zna se ko je tata, Blasphemy :rockdevil:

Edited by Sadomator

@Sadomator

Ondskapt je bolji bend od Malign i Ofermod. Malign ima 2 nekrstena EP-a, Ofermod se najvise velica zbog toga sto je zacetnik orthodox talas. Mysterion tes anomias je kvalitetno parce muzike, al opet EP. Tiamtu je mnogo dobar, al nije ni blizu albumima Draco i Dodens Evangelium.

@Sadomator

Ondskapt je bolji bend od Malign i Ofermod. Malign ima 2 nekrstena EP-a, Ofermod se najvise velica zbog toga sto je zacetnik orthodox talas. Mysterion tes anomias je kvalitetno parce muzike, al opet EP. Tiamtu je mnogo dobar, al nije ni blizu albumima Draco i Dodens Evangelium.

Meni je Ondskapt prosjek, kao i Malign, ali oni su mi drazi jer su zacetnici pokreta. Ofermod je druga prica, Mystérion Tés Anomias je remed djelo zanra, Tiamtu je malo zrelije izdanje, koje mi nije bas leglo kako treba.

Meni je Draco sit mihi dux jedan od najmracnijih albuma koje sam slusao. A ekstremnu muziku slusam nekih 9-10 godina.. Mysterion je super, al je ipak EP izdanje sa 2 numere. Druge dvije koje su kasnije dodate su dobre, cak mi je Khabs verzija bolje legla nego na albumu Tiamtu.

Ne znam, meni je Malign daaaaaleko od prosjeka. Samo im diskografija kvantitativno nije zavidna, al bolje i tako nego da stancuju brdo prosjecnih full lenghtova.

Evo, vraćam se Marduku. Intervju sa Mortuusom:

Blistering.com: I’m curious about the circumstances of you joining Marduk. How long had you known Morgan before that happened?

Mortuus: Actually I never knew Morgan personally before joining the band.

Blistering.com: Was Legion out of the band by then?

Mortuus: Good question…I think so, he was out officially by then.

Blistering.com: How did he approach you, since you didn’t know him?

Mortuus: I was of course very familiar with the band’s music and history. He called me two weeks before, and we had a serious conversation. We discussed about the band…he told me his vision, where he wants to take it next, and he asked me where I stood on that, what my vision would be. We realized immediately that we had a lot of things in common, lots of similar interests, but ultimately we both had the same goals…not only as to the next level Marduk should be taken to, but Black Metal as a whole.

Blistering.com: How long did it take until he said you were in?

Mortuus: Actually that was before this discussion I think…I don’t remember exactly, but he made it clear from the beginning that he wanted me on board.

Blistering.com: read statements that your work on Funeral Mist’s “Salvation” was the factor…I bet you were excited as hell when he came with the offer.

Mortuus: I was excited, of course. How could not I have been? Especially after we had the talk I told you about, when we discussed about the goals of the band, about what I would bring…I felt very confident about. If Morgan hadn’t given me full freedom, I would most likely not be in Marduk.

Blistering.com: You never toured with a band, as a vocalist…

Mortuus: No I never did.

Blistering.com: He only knew what you can do from listening to Funeral Mist…and you did have to fill in Legion’s shoes. That had to be his main concern, that you can do that night after night.

Mortuus: You should probably ask him that…

Blistering.com: Right, but here is what I really want to know: Were you confident you could pull it off on a full tour, night after night?

Mortuus: Absolutely. I know very well what I’m capable of. I know that what you hear on the records is what you will see and feel on stage. But I guess for him it was a gamble, in a way…

Blistering.com: You’ve seen Marduk with Legion…what did you think about his presence on stage as a whole, not only his voice? He was an intense guy…

Mortuus: I like his voice on some of the albums, not all of them though. Panzer Division Marduk is the one that really stands out for me.

Blistering.com: Seeing him on stage…have you ever thought that “I could be better than this guy?” Or if not that, did you think you could take it to a whole new level?

Mortuus: The thing is, I have a very clear vision of what black metal should be. That’s what you’ve seen two nights ago on stage, and that’s what you’ll see tonight on stage as well, as simple as that. My vision of black metal is probably different than his. I’m not saying that I dislike what he did. I just think it’ different.

Blistering.com: Salvation is believed to be the album that started the whole Orthodox Black Metal movement. People look at it as probably the most important step, its cornerstone. This music is not what it was ten years ago…if you look at what’s happening in France, Deatshpell Omega, etc…

Mortuus: First of all I should say that I could never take credit for starting this kind of genre…you had bands like Ofermod who at the same time were doing the same thing, so I don’t want to take credit for anything, I just had my own vision. But these sort of things really don’t matter to me, labeling things for example. I like the idea of Orthodox black metal in one way, but on the other hand I don’t like it, I hate it even, because all black metal should be Orthodox. It shouldn’t be necessary to add this name to it. Also for the record, if some think that this name is added to just mock Christianity, they’re wrong, it’s nothing like that. It’s more like the purity of the music, it’s sacredness.

Blistering.com: But where do you see the black metal scene going today?

Mortuus: The thing is, this question is almost impossible to answer, because a portion of the scene is going in one direction, while the other one is different. There is only one path for me, as far as I’m concerned.

Blistering.com: So what is black metal to you, then?

Mortuus: Black metal to me is as simple as it gets: it’s metal music with a Satanic, destructive message, or a devil worshipping message. That’s it, nothing else.

Blistering.com: And that’s what Funeral Mist has been from the beginning…

Mortuus: Of course!

Blistering.com: Is there a specific band that really made you decide to start your own thing? Some group that inspired you to channel your own vision?

Mortuus: To be honest, I can’t think of one. I feel like I’ve always had it in me and I was aware of it. Whatever bands I would have listened to in the beginning, I would still be here today doing my own thing, or playing the same songs tonight.

Blistering.com: You learned to play guitar on your own?

Mortuus: Yes. However, I don’t consider myself a guitarist….

Blistering.com: But you wrote all this amazing music with Funeral Mist, and you recorded everything yourself…

Mortuus: Yes Funeral Mist is all me. I played guitar for Triumphator, also I played guitar on some Marduk albums. But first and foremost I consider myself a vocalist. That’s what I think my biggest strength is. When I write music for the guitar, I really write it for the vocals, if you know what I mean. It’s vocals that I think of first.

Blistering.com: So in other words Marduk really gives you the platform you need to spread this plague on a larger mass…

Mortuus: Yes that’s why I joined this band in the first place, it’s what Morgan and I talked about, especially when it comes to lyrics.

Blistering.com: Were you nervous the first time you went on stage with them?

Mortuus: I was not nervous but was actually not a very good show for me, I think. When I look back at it now, I realize that a lot of my energy went into trying to remember the lyrics. I wanted to be really well rehearsed so I could focus on my presence on stage…but instead of that I had to think of the what the following line was going to be. I think that affected the outcome, in my views, anyway.

Blistering.com: Recording Plague Angel had to be a very interesting experience. Did you have to adapt yourself to the album’s songs, did Morgan ask you to do anything different than you would have normally done it?

Mortuus: No, I didn’t concern myself with what they might have expected from me. I went in and did it my own way. I look at it like this: This is what I want my black metal to be like, sound like and feel like. If the band has a problem with it they can obviously tell me and we could work it out, but since I’ve been with Marduk it’s never been the case. Everyone seems happy so it’s ok.

Blistering.com: “Mahanata” got a lot of mixed reviews…

Mortuus: I know.

Blistering.com: Either it was taken as it was and got praised, or it was just seen less intense than Salvation and it got destroyed, there was no in between. I personally love it. Is it what you wanted it to be? It’s definitely different than its predecessor…

Mortuus: In a way, it is and it is not. I totally stand behind this album. First off all, I never ever recorded any music just for the sake of being different, for wanting to stand out. I don’t believe in that. I stayed in the studio until I was 100% satisfied with the result like I always have; until my original vision was fulfilled. If it takes me ten years to record something, then so be it, that’s what it takes. Secondly, it was not my intention to record Salvation II. I’ve already recorded Salvation so I never had a plan to record a follow-up. For me it’s not a step up or a step down, I don’t see it in these terms. It’s more like a step on the side, if anything. This album is all I wanted it to be, so take it or leave it, that’s how I see it. I don’t concern myself with what others do, I don’t try to top anyone.

Blistering.com: Which is not what Marduk is doing either…

Mortuus: Absolutely. We create our own path.

Blistering.com: So today I got to listen to the new Marduk album, Wormwood, set for release in late September…I was totally blown away, it’s so crushing! Plague Angel is definitely my favorite after Panzer Division. Rom 5:12 had a lot of fresh ideas and it took me a while to get over the fact that it wasn’t as straightforward.

Mortuus: Ok, if that’s how you see it…

Blistering.com: Wormwood just breathes of Funeral Mist, it feels soaked in its blood, I feel Mahanata’s influence all over it. In my eyes it’s obvious this is your imput, because Marduk’s never really been so sophisticated, so varied and occult. How much of it is written by you?

Mortuus: Look, I wrote some of the music, I wrote some of the lyrics. The most important thing is that just like the last two albums, Wormwood is recorded by Marduk, as a whole unit. It doesn’t matter who did what, who came with what idea. We are as one.

Blistering.com: Where do you see this band going in the future? We can already talk about a great past…

Mortuus: Actually, we are not at a point right now where we can think so far ahead. We’re just about to release this album, and we’re touring a lot in the near future. We’re taking it day by day. Who knows what will happen years from now, we’re not worried about that.

Blistering.com: After listening to Wormwood today, this seems a different band almost. The music has become much more sophisticated, much darker and blasphemic. The band seems rejuvenated, it doesn’t seem like these years slowed you down at all.

Mortuus: Actually we’re hungrier than we’ve ever been. And you will see that on stage tonight.

Edited by Brynhildr

dobar je intervju.samo se nadam da wormwood nece biti kao sto je novinar rekao

Wormwood just breathes of Funeral Mist, it feels soaked in its blood, I feel Mahanata’s influence all over it.
jer stvarno ako bude tako u kurac sa mardukom..i kad je vec radio intervju mogao je da nauci da je album Maranatha,a ne Mahanata. Edited by dimmu1