BM noviteti

Lunar

E videh to, razmišljao da li da skinem ali ne volim spliteve, a i nemam mesta na jebenom hardu više :/ sad opet moram da dva sata čeprkam po plejlisti i gledam šta da brišem.

BLOOD OF KINGU, another creative outlet of DRUDKH mastermind Roman Sayenko, have announced a new album! The Ukrainian band’s third full-length will be entitled ‘Dark Star on the Right Horn of the Crescent Moon’ and has been scheduled for an August 29th release.

BLOOD OF KINGU is dedicated to ancient mythologies - mostly of Mesopotamia, the birth place of human urban civilisation between the rivers Tigris and Euphrates. This includes the bronze age cultures of Sumer, Akkadia, Babylonia, and Assyria until the coming of Indo-Iranian people during the iron age.

DRUDKH drummer Vlad joined BLOOD OF KINGU as keyboardist/ timpani player. The cover artwork and track list of entitled ‘Dark Star on the Right Horn of the Crescent Moon’ will be unveiled within a couple weeks, simultaneously with the start of pre-orders on the Season of Mist e-shop.

• 2 weeks later...

Malo noviteta: DEN SAAKALDTE se vratili sa novim albumom http://www.mediaboom...d-rip-2014.html Niklasa više nema u bendu što će svakako ostaviti svakoga sa nekim stavom ali samo izdanje je sasvim okej, suicidni blek koji ekšli ima i nekih muda a ne samo fuzza i patetike.

Gojkovi mrsimudi MALHKEBRE konačno izdali debi http://www.mediaboom...ation-2014.html ne volim bend ali ih valja pomenuti zbog najbolje promo fotke this side of old Profanatica, svi zajedno imaju 150 kg, zajebani satanisti koji ništa teže od kašike nisu digli u životu.

32052_photo.jpg?0605

Edited by Grobodan
  • Upvote 3