Moonspell

Tormentor

Odličan je ovakav stripped down Moonspell, definitivno za sada najprijatnije iznenađenje godine. Ništa novo ovako, ali damn kako je pitak album, prelepo.

Favoriti: Breathe, Medusalem, The Last Of Us, Funeral Bloom

Plus je i onaj "outro" pravo fenomenalan

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

Odličan je ovakav stripped down Moonspell, definitivno za sada najprijatnije iznenađenje godine. Ništa novo ovako, ali damn kako je pitak album, prelepo.

Favoriti: Breathe, Medusalem, The Last Of Us, Funeral Bloom

Plus je i onaj "outro" pravo fenomenalan

sine,nije sramota biti iz provincije i prićati,pisati srpski.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Избацили ову изјаву на својој фб страници у вези оног срања у америци:

Stop the madness! Our hearts with Orlando, our undying respect for the victims of fanatic bigotry.

Па набијем вас на... Зашто морају да буду већи педери од оних тамо побијених?? Овом изјавом су ми огадили комплет целу дискографију. Сад на педерски концерт нећу ићи из ината па макар био и џабе улаз.

• Downvote 9

Зашто морају дa

Zato što su normalni ljudi, a ne debili.

Сад на педерски концерт нећу ићи из ината па макар био и џабе улаз.

Au jebote. Propade im karijera. Jel im javio neko?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ovih dana podosta vrtim prva dva albuma, sa blagim akcentom na Irreligious i ne prestajem da se čudim dobroti, jednako kao i kada sam ih prvi put čuo, a sa dodatim primećivanjem detalja, jer ih polovinu vremena pičim kroz sluške. Šta se tu sve događa, koja je to bila vizija i energija, neponovljivo. A onda, pošto im nije bilo dosta, nastaviše da šire paletu uticaja na muziku, Fernando nastavlja sa časovima pevanja koje je započeo pred snimanje drugog albuma, ako se ne varam... i rezultat kaže: četiri genijalna albuma, svaki drugačiji od prethodnog, i sve to u šest godina. Brate.

A skontah juče, dok sam stavljao stvari u perspektivu, da nikada nisu imali basistu ovako dugo, konačno da se neko ustali. :D Šteta što više ne snimaju albume koji bi mi bili zanimljivi, ali tu je desetak godina materijala koji mi, srećom, ne dosađuje. :da:

EDIT: I uživo još uvek kidaju, sa malim problemom, jer Fernando očigledno nije previše zainteresovan za čuvanje grla. Tu lagano žmurim na jedno oko.

Edited by Lou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

MOONSPELL In Pre-Production For '1755' Portuguese-Language Album About Great Lisbon Earthquake

Portuguese metallers MOONSPELL have set "1755" as the title of their Portuguese-language album about the 1755 Lisbon earthquake, also known as the Great Lisbon earthquake, which occurred in the Kingdom of Portugal. In combination with subsequent fires and a tsunami, the earthquake almost totally destroyed Lisbon and adjoining areas. The band is currently in pre-production with John Phipps at its home studios (Inferno) in Portugal and has recently posted online some pictures of videos of their daily work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here are the first details about our upcoming Album! '1755' To Be Released November 3rd on Napalm Records!

"Portugal's Dark Metal pioneers in MOONSPELL are finally back with a brand new and hotly anticipated album, titled '1755'. Set to be released on November 3rd 2017 on Napalm Records, this record will outclass all standards you have ever heard from MOONSPELL before!

From the first second the conceptual dramaturgy MOONSPELL have created feels like a detonation of the mind. '1755' is more than just the band's new magnum opus: It's the musical version of the year of horror where a giant earthquake wrecked their home Lisbon. Naturally this album comes and is sung in Portuguese. The album, produced by Tue Madsen (Meshuggah, The-Haunted, Dark Tranquillity, Dir en grey Official, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter) also features Paulo Bragança, supplying a hauntingly voice of a Fado fallen angel who is a big part of the Portuguese culture. His fascinating vocals are featured in "In Tremor Dei" (eng.: "Fear Of God").

Now the band fronted by the soul of dark art and visionary Fernando Ribeiro unveiled first details about '1755' and unleash the stunning cover artwork as well as the album track list!

Says Fernando:

“I have been fascinated with Portuguese history since I can remember. The year of 1755 marked the birth of a new Portugal. Much more than just the greatest natural disaster ever to occur on European soil, the great Lisbon Quake, shockwaves can not be reduced to a dramatic death toll. From absolute tragedy, a new city was born, giving way to a new time where Portuguese relied more on themselves than on the crown or the cross, granting us, much of the city, the lay country, the free will that we enjoy today. This is not just another album from us. It’s a musical and lyrical History document, a homage we pay to our legacy and to the amazing skills and resilience of our fellow Portuguese back then, of all mankind when brought down to the knees by the violent forces of Nature and Reason.

Whatever is, is right... yet the earth shakes."

The track list of '1755' will read as follows:

1. Em Nome Do Medo

2. 1755

3. In Tremor Dei ( featuring Portuguese guest vocalist Paulo Bragança! )

4. Desastre

5. Abanão

6. Evento

7. 1 De Novembro

8. Ruínas

9. Todos Os Santos

10. Lanterna Dos Afogados

'1755' is a dark adventure in medieval landscapes - emotionally, technically and completely earthshaking! The album will be available for pre-order soon."

Album cover by João Diogo