Moonspell

Tormentor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Without Music life would be a mistake

Friedrich Nietzsche

We take the chance and celebrate Music's International Day by revealing to you all the ame of our forthcoming álbum: EXTINCT.

A tour in Europe as well as a small documentary about the making of the álbum and tis concept will follow.

In a world where Music is dragged through the muddy waters of opinion, viral, novelty and curiosity only. In a acene where the debate is far from musical and lands more into if the new Mastodon video is sexist or not; or if someone is wearing a new oufit by a badass designer; or if we should support Babymetal while real bands struggle for that space to prometo their music; our sons are our statement. Our music still primordial to all things, straight from the heart, whatever direction it might take us in the future. That's why we leave home and famílias and are together living and recording old school, lie the lunar family we've become.

We are happy to share yet another small video teares with you, in hope time uns fast so we can stop the teasing and everyone can start listening and feelings what's coming your way. March 15th.

• 4 weeks later...

aj sad ozbiljno: stvarno odakle god da kreneš nećeš pogrešiti ali je možda najbolje da kreneš hronološki jer su i oni, kao i svi bendovi tog fazona iz tog vremena, imali raznih eksperimenata i faza da bi se negde početkom ovog veka ustalili u jedan malo ujednačeniji fazon.

apsolutni "tour de force" ti je ipak Under The Moonspell/Wolfheart/Irreligious/Sin-Pecado, pa eto, kreni tom linijom :D

SVE

...zaključno sa Memorial. Posle toga kreće razvodnjavanje.

Tj. bilo je i tu razvodnjavanja, ali u tragovima, ovo kasnije je dobro da se presluša informativno i odvoji koja simpatična pesma.

• 4 weeks later...

The new Moonspell album Extinct due for release, via Napalm Records, on March 2015 is all but a musical and emotional manifesto.

It puts the D of Darkness back into Dark Metal. It's a true lesson for the new generations of Goth Metal about how it's played and felt with body and soul; a lesson taught by no others than our Portuguese gentlemen wolves: Moonspell, one of the very few pioneers of the style still around, contemporary to the greats, and for more than 20 years, signing their souls away to the lunar side, when they go deep into writing an album.

Extinct will be exemplary and it will leave a profound mark on the scene and on the fans, once it sees the light of day in March 2015. It was produced by Jens Bogren (Katatonia, Amon Amarth, Opeth and Paradise Lost) in Sweden's renowned Fascination Street studio and here are the titles of the tracks you will find on the new Moonspell record:

UNTIL WE ARE NO MORE (BREATHE)

MEDUSALEM

FUNERAL BLOOM

DOMINA

LA BAPHOMETTE

THE LAST OF US

A DYING BREED

MALIGNIA

EXTINCT

THE FUTURE IS DARK

It will be available on Mediabook, Jewelcase, Special limited deluxe edition and LP (vinyl). More news available as we go. Stay tuned under the spell and don't forget to book a ticket from their forthcoming European headliner tour (Road to Extinction) with special guests SEPTIC FLESH.

• 4 weeks later...

daleko se veća drkica baca na Valnoir-a recimo, pa i on ume da nacrta jedan isti omot po 1000 puta. Kao i Krammer i mnogi drugi jebiga, samo što Seth fura taj

-worship koji je vizuelno najprepoznatljiviji, ali se ne ponavlja ništa više od drugih

sjajan je ovaj omot btw

• 2 weeks later...