Nile

ZWER

• 1 month later...

"NILE has been working their fingers to the bone for quite some time, writing and rehearsing to record their new album. On Monday, June 8, they head to Tampa, Florida to track drums at Erik Rutan's [MORBID ANGEL, CANNIBAL CORPSE] Mana Recording Studio. Neil Kernon [CANNIBAL CORPSE, NEVERMORE, DEICIDE] will be on board as well.

"NILE is shooting for an October release of the upcoming album.

"There is a European tour in the works for November of this year, and an American tour planned for January 2010. Details will be announced as they are confirmed."

NILE guitarist/vocalist Karl Sanders told Revolver magazine earlier in the year that the band's sixth full-length album will likely be NILE's most eclectic offering to date. "We're going to some very unexpected places," he said. "I've been listening to some oud music [the oud is a Middle Eastern lute — Ed.], Iranian music, and some Hindu stuff, and that stuff's definitely rubbing off on the new songs."

Hoćemo Nile u novembru. :da:

I, da, ovaj album će se svideti Teši, uticaj iranske muzike, ovo-ono...

Edited by Brynhildr

Bajate vesti. :P To stoji na sajtu vec duze vreme. Svezije informacije su da su sklopili sve pesme i sad rade na detaljima. Bice i jedna na 280 bpm-a, ali to sam verovatno vec 100 puta rekao.

Bajate vesti. :P To stoji na sajtu vec duze vreme. Svezije informacije su da su sklopili sve pesme i sad rade na detaljima. Bice i jedna na 280 bpm-a, ali to sam verovatno vec 100 puta rekao.

:rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil: