Burzum

sevast

Posto je Varg od juce konacno slobodan covek, sad moze licno da spreci snimanje filma, ako mu je ostalo jos dinamita u steku za crne dane! :)

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=120605

Varg Vikernes (a.k.a. Count Grishnackh), the former BURZUM mastermind who was convicted of murdering MAYHEM guitarist Oystein Aarseth (a.k.a. Euronymous) in August 1993 and setting fire to three churches, is a free man.

"I can confirm that I have been released from prison," Vikernes told Norway's Dagbladet.

Although his parole application was denied four times — most recently in September 2008 — Vikernes received word in February that he would be released after serving almost 16 years in prison. He was finally allowed to leave a couple of weeks ago, according to Dagbladet.

"I will have to report [to the parole officer] for one year — initially every two weeks, and then once a month," Vikernes said.

Ako ga uopste bude zanimalo. Mozda ce poslusati bendove u kojima su mu svirali ortaci, tipa Emperor zbog Samoth-a, ali mi se inace cini da bi mogao da bude i Quorthon-ovski tip u smislu da ce ga boleti dupe za sve to...

Zamisli koju će tonu stvari on morati da poskida sa neta :) Ono, intervju posle 2 nedelje:

"Šta mislite o Satyriconu?"

"Šta ti je to?"

Ako ga uopste bude zanimalo. Mozda ce poslusati bendove u kojima su mu svirali ortaci, tipa Emperor zbog Samoth-a, ali mi se inace cini da bi mogao da bude i Quorthon-ovski tip u smislu da ce ga boleti dupe za sve to...

ljudi ne verujem da ce on slusati metal uopste sada.zalio se u zatvoru zbog toga sto ne moze da slusa muziku.jos tamo negde 98 je rekao da ga metal i ne zanima ali da bi slusao klasicnu muziku,ruske i nemacke vojne marsheve,folk muziku,ambijentalnu muziku

evo sta je varg rekao u intervju 97

Do you still enjoy metal music, and guitar-based music in general nowadays or not? If you are given the opportunity to record another metal album (guitars, bass, drums, etc.) what will your choice be?

"If I could listen to music, I would listen to old marches, folk music, classical and some electronic music only. I will most likely never record any "metal" records."

izvor http://www.burzum.com/burzum/library/inter..._hammer_hellas/

sto znaci da je jos tada rekao da vishe ne zeli da slusa metal

a evo i drugom intervju

If You are allowed to listen to music now, what kind of music do You usually listen to?

If I could listen to music now I would have listened to Das Ich ("Die Propheten"), Tchaikovskij (especially "The Nutcracker" and "The Swan Lake") and other classical music, Dead Can Dance ("Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun"), The Uppsala Jesters (that is; "Juculatores Uppsaliensis" or something like that), Goethes Erben, different house- and rave music, Jean Michelle Jarre, Vangelis, Kraftwerk, Russian folk music, old German and Soviet marches, some opera and possibly some metal music that I have an "emotional time" to - like Paradise Lost (some songs on "Lost Paradise" and their demo tape from 1989 or 1990) and Burzum.

http://www.burzum.com/burzum/library/interviews/doomish/

usput varg ima jako dobar izbor muzike

Edited by Теша Тешановић

To je rekao 1997, a evo šta je rekao 2005:

Can people expect you to release any more music after you are released?

Probably. The future albums, if I ever record anything, will as far as I can tell sound much like the old albums, whether I like it or not, because I am incapable of making music that doesn't sound rather "burzumic". I fear it might not be too original or different from old Burzum, as I wanted it to be, but I guess there are people who think that is just fine too. And on the other hand it is not very surprising that I still make music that sounds much like my own music...

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/interview02.shtml

Jedan od jedina dva zvanično odobrena intervjua iz zatvorskog perioda. Ostali su možda tačni, možda izmišljeni.

Edited by Gojk O)))

To je rekao 1997, a evo šta je rekao 2005:

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/interview02.shtml

Jedan od jedina dva zvanično odobrena intervjua iz zatvorskog perioda. Ostali su možda tačni, možda izmišljeni.

gojko on je to rekao u jednom od ta dva zvanivna intervjua.mislim neznam sta ocekujes sada da on izadje iz zatvora i da krene da slusa sve one bendove za koje blek metalci misle da su kultni.verujem da posle svega njega metal vise i ne zanima

Question by Karlis from Ventspils, Latvia: If You are allowed to listen to music now, what kind of music do You usually listen to?

If I could listen to music now I would have listened to Das Ich ("Die Propheten"), Tchaikovskij (especially "The Nutcracker" and "The Swan Lake") and other classical music, Dead Can Dance ("Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun"), The Uppsala Jesters (that is; "Juculatores Uppsaliensis" or something like that), Goethes Erben, different house- and rave music, Jean Michelle Jarre, Vangelis, Kraftwerk, Russian folk music, old German and Soviet marches, some opera and possibly some metal music that I have an "emotional time" to - like Paradise Lost (some songs on "Lost Paradise" and their demo tape from 1989 or 1990) and Burzum.

izvor http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/interview01.shtml