Burzum

sevast

Kako on može da kopirajtuje, kad mu se ime ne završava na o? :mhihi:

Salim se ja malo, ali kopirajt se nelupa na samo ime vec na formu kako je sastavljeno ime(ako se u samoj formi nalaze neke nestandardna resenja, koja nepodlazu pod odredjenim zakonom kao opshta). :mhihi:

• 3 weeks later...

BURZUM Mastermind To Be Played By 'Twilight' Heartthrob In Upcoming 'Lords Of Chaos' Movie - May 21, 2009

Jackson Rathbone, the teen heartthrob from "Twilight", has reportedly agreed to play Varg Vikernes (a.k.a. Count Grishnackh) — the former BURZUM mastermind who is currently serving a Norwegian prison term for the August 1993 murder of MAYHEM guitarist Oystein Aarseth (a.k.a. Euronymous) and setting fire to three churches — in the upcoming movie "Lords Of Chaos".

Based on Michael Moynihan and Didrik Soderlind's book of the same name, the film depicts true events and revolves around the black metal sub-culture that spawned a wave of murders and church arsons across Norway in the early 1990s.

Making his English-language debut with "Lords Of Chaos" will be hot Japanese director Sion Sono.

Stuart Pollok of Los Angeles-based Saltire Entertainment, Ko Mori of Eleven Arts and Oh Jungwan of Korea's Bom Productions are producing the film, which starts shooting in Norway in mid-September.

When asked why he chose to make the "Lords Of Chaos" movie, Pollok — who was in Cannes this past week to sell the project — told Dagbladet.no, "It's a fascinating subject, a visually great world and a funny portrait of Norway. Quite possibly, black metal is Norway's greatest cultural export of the last 20 years."

Rathbone plays Jasper in Summit's "Twilight" series and is currently shooting the lead role in M. Night Shyamalan's $140-million "The Last Airbender" for Paramount Pictures.

In a 2004 statement posted on the Burzum.org web site, Vikernes slammed the "Lord Of Chaos" book as "a pool of mud," insisting that "the vast majority of all the statements made in this book are either misinterpretations; taken out of context; misunderstandings; malicious lies made by enemies; a result of ignorance; extreme exaggerations; and/or third-hand information at best. This includes the statements attributed to me!" He went on to say, "This book serves only one single purpose and that is to create a myth around my name and to mystify me. If that was their objective they have indeed succeeded with their work. Well, the book seems to have served one other purpose too. The authors have managed to fill the heads of a generation of metal fans with lies. What could have been a righteous revolt has been made into some pathetic, embarrassing, brain-dead, impotent and traditional poser-culture best exemplified by bands like DIMMU BORGIR — and indeed VENOM!"

702591.jpg

Jebote.

Edited by Brynhildr

venom pozerski bend :udri:

Venom je apsolutno pozerski bend. Koristili su satanističku simboliku isključivo radi stvaranja publiciteta - ne znam kako drugačije to nazvati nego "pozeraj".

Što se snimanja filma tiče, tačno - ima isti cilj kao i knjiga, a to je da mistifikuje celu priču.

Edited by Gojk O)))

Ma po svemu, po tom pederskom ponasanju. On neka faca sto je u zatvoru zavrsio, jes qraz. Jos sta on ima reci Dimmu Borgiru ?

Ne vidim ovde nijedan argument niti primer "pederskog ponašanja" i toga "da je faca što je završio u zatvoru". Pa on da je imao izbora, sigurno ne bi išao u zatvor :) Dimmu Borgir se jeste prodao, iz black metal tačke gledišta.

Edited by Gojk O)))

ma idi bezi varg kao teski antihrist koji je palio crkve i bio kao najveci baja u to doba je rekao pre par godina kako je to sve sada iza njega i da ima porodicu kojoj bi se posvetio i da ga to vise nezanima.sta se on kao nije prodao? da mogu nasao bi gde sam to i procitao,ako nadjem postovacu bas..