Slušao sam oba albuma, nijedan nije ostavio takav utisak, avangarda za siromašne, što zbog ideja i kompozicija, što zbog produkcije, a i podosta zbog vokala koji su poprilično slabi. Imao sam neki trip Rogošićevih istočnoevropskih bendova dok sam slušao.

Mada, ko zna, još uvek mi stoje u download folderu, baciću uho na taj album, možda sam nešto propustio.

• 2 weeks later...

Sasvim gotivan novi Virus, meni su oni pre imali potpuno sizofrenih momenata koji su zvucali ubaceno cisto kurca radi jer eto avangardni smo, ovaj ceo tece u nekom ujednacenom ali bizarnom raspolozenju. Evo i spota:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=220eDjcDSlM&app=desktop

Edited by Grobodan

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

ko ima pare za bacanje:

Soulseller Records proudly presents:

VED BUENS ENDE "WRITTEN IN WATERS"

8 PANEL CD DIGIPACK/GATEFOLD 2LP

Carl-Michael.Vicotnik.Skoll.

The ultimate re-issue of avant-garde Norwegian obscurity! Comes with original artwork and pressed from the original 1995 glassmaster!

Available as:

8 panel digipack printed on uncoated/matt carton

Gatefold 2LP: Limited gold vinyl (Soulseller Records exclusive)

Gatefold 2LP: Limited transparent red vinyl vinyl

Gatefold 2LP: Limited black vinyl

Out December 7th, pre-orders start shipping late November.

Pre-order here:

World: https://soulsellerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/written-in-waters

Americas: https://soulsellerrecords.aisamerch.com/

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

"Good evening y’all. Or good morning or afternoon, depending on where you are in the world which is made up of time-zones and landslides. We are now into our 18th year of existance, and as you all know, in 1918, in plymouth, Charlie Chaplin forgot his drivers-license at the chemist's while simultaneously thinking about tunafish and batteries. An odd moment, yes, but it has reminded us (in Virus) that it’s time to throw in the towel.. It’s been 4 full-lengths, a demo and a mini-album and a few handfuls of gigs, plus the odd whale-shark encounter. Einz has become voivod of bulgaria (1155-1299), Plenum has become the prime minister of Equador while simultaneously working as a paediatrician in Ukraine. Czral has become a well known Elvis -and Bret Michaels-impersonator whilst working as a moped-vendor machine-operator in birmingham. So that’s why we’ve decided to lay down our deplorable riffs and beats and bass-lines, rather than being «on ice, don’t know what’s happening» -mode, for an unforeseeable future... You know, you can’t devour an apple more than three times: the time you buy it, the time you put it on your kitchen-counter, and the time you decide to throw it away because it’s gone bad. Only thrice. But I digress.. My point is: at some point, you realise that what you set out to do has now been done, now, so now.. Thank you, bye bye, we were Virus.. "

crko virus

• 2 months later...