tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Juche sma neshto trazio o grupi Raunchy i naisho na ovo:

Raunchy YouTube teacher suspended

A teacher who took part in a raunchy advert that was posted on YouTube and found by pupils has been suspended from the private school where she works.

English teacher Sarah Green - one of three women in the short promotional film - plays a secretary who is seduced by a builder.

The clip which has the caption "It's gonna get dirty", apparenlty shows Miss Green, who is in her 20s, simulating sex with the builder on a desk while demonstrating the safety features of his clothing.

The advert is for Scruffs Hardwear, which makes clothing for construction workers. It was sent out to construction companies but a copy was later posted on YouTube and has apparently been discovered by her pupils.

Miss Green is reported to have taken part in the film when she was a trainee, two years before she started her job at Stockport Grammar School, Greater Manchester, in 2006.

Headmaster Andrew Chicken said he was still trying to confirm that the actress in the film is Miss Green and has written to parents saying the suspension 'implies neither guilt nor innocence'.

Scruffs said the video was "tongue-in-cheek" and Miss Green had just done her job as an actress.

Veoma zanimljiva reklama za liniju odece za radnike. :)

Weiland srećan u novembru, bez sumnje

Scott Weiland, nekadašnji i sadašnji lider Stone Temple Pilotsa, bivši vokalni solista Velvet Revolvera, objaviće 18. novembra solo album Happy.

Biće to njegov drugi samostalni album; debi 12 Bar Blues izašao je pre deset godina.

Na albumu gostuju trojica članova grupe No Doubt, preneo je Reuters.

Produkciju su podelili pevač i Doug Grean, a u snimanju je učestvovao i Steve Albini.

Happy će objaviti Weilandova etiketa Softdrive.

зашто овог Трухила никад нисам видео насмешеног још од Инфекш Грувса? лик увек има ону фацу пуну гриже савести и кривице - ко Вуди Ален кад треба да сврши...

је л' видео неко где има да се купе оне олд скул пепељаре плехане, ко из заборављених кафана? оћу нађем некако а не'ам појма, мислим да их више ни по комисионима не ваљају...