sve što niste hteli da znate o čistoći guzce, a sada imate priliku da naučite:

How do you prepare your ass for size and for cleanliness when being filmed (or any where else you might decide to put stuff in it)?

yhivi answered:

Having a better understanding of my digestive system and how it processes different foods helps a lot with the cleaning out aspect. Staying hydrated, and eating foods that won’t . . trail.. on their way through my body. So, a good balance of fiber. There are supplemental things I might take like psyllium husk for the fiber and if I get an anal scene really last minute, Imodium which is an anti-diarrheal. It’s not good to take a lot, though.

So yeah then with the actual cleaning out I’ll use an enema. I have a shower attachment so the process is a bit quicker.

Then after/during the enema I’ll use a dildo or plug to help everything out. Water, etc.

Aaaaaand I’ll usually fuck myself with the biggest plug I have for a bit. Or (most of) my hand. I can’t really estimate the size of either, but they’re larger than most penises that go in my butt. So, it’s good piece of mind.

Cleaning out so much and taking Imodium definitely messes with the beneficial bacteria in my gut and butt, so I make sure to drink stuff like kombucha which has probiotics, and I’ll take supplements, too. And again, staying hydrated is super important.

Mnogo fina devojka.

Kod vas toga ima većinom samo na monitorima. :P

Ba dum tššš xD

Mi ovde penimo i škrgućemo zubima, dok prođem od ulaznih vrata do katedre na koju sam krenuo, preznojim se par puta :D

Nego dušmani ove godine čim je udarilo sunce izlepili po faxu postere sa kodeksom oblačenja, majku im jebem, nema više lepršavih haljina i drugih lepota. Ja dolazim u bermudama hronično, dok me neko ne izbaci, crkli dabogda.

Bio sam jednom i u papučama pre par godina, čini mi se, skontao na pola puta od kuće da se nisam obuo :D

Dada, to je isto do jaja, to su prednosti puno mužjaka u sredini, ovde se dosta kokošaka među sobom socijalno grupiše po svojim standardima, a tu se uklope u ono što je tu normalno :D

Ima i na ETFu Jovana ETF na primer :D

Edited by Demon Seed

nije loša

ima malo tupavu facu, deluje kao da je izašla iz škole za negu lepote, pa mi jedino nije jasno otkud na ETF-u

no nije ni bitno, može da se ostvari na drugom polju, ako joj ne pođe za rukom da postane programer ili elektr(on)ičar

Edited by Јарослав