Lordi

Will-O-The-Wisp

Ovo je sve tako smesno.

Ja bih samo da kazem da pesma uopste nije losa, bas je pevljiva i vesela icon_biggrin.gif ne vidim sto je toliko iznenadjenje pobeda na ES. Imali su cak i originalan i upadljiv scenski nastup, a to je ono sto se trazi kako sam ja cuo.

Svaka cast lordima!

Ulepsali su mi vece. Nadao sam se pobedi, ali ne onako ubedljivoj biggrin.gif

U svakom slucaju bili su manje "strasni" od najcuvenije gutacice na es.

Pesma je stvarno odlicna, zarazna, a nastup im je bio stvarno upecatljiv.

Cak sam cuo da se i ljudima koji ne slusaju metal ova stvar najvise dopala.

Ovo je dokaz sta se desava kad se metalci udruze...

btw ovaj stih je ostavio najjaci utisak na mene

All we need is lightning

With power and might

Striking down the prophets of false

As the moon is rising

Give us the sign

Now let us rise up in awe

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Jel zna neko sta su pisali na onim papirima dok je glasanje jos trajalo?

za nas u srbiji je ovo fascinantnije od pobede lordi-ja i evrovizije.

finci, carevi, a mi i crnogorci smo pukeface.gif

---------------------------------------------

Finns unite to pay for Lordi’s Eurovision explosives

Finland’s entry to this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, ‘Hard Rock Hallelujah’ by the monster rock group Lordi, is set to make a big bang – thanks to the Finnish general public, who mounted a spontaneous grassroots campaign to finance the pyrotechnics required for Lordi’s stage show.

Fire and explosions have always been a big part of the Lordi experience and the band had planned to highlight its performance at the Eurovision Final in Athens on 20 May with particularly elaborate pyrotechnics. So elaborate, in fact, that it turned out that the Finnish Broadcasting Company (YLE) could not foot the bill alone. There was even a possibility that Lordi would have to cancel their trip to Athens altogether.

However, Lordi’s many Finnish supporters would not let that happen. As soon as the news broke that Lordi’s Eurovision show was in jeopardy, dozens of Finnish organisations and even private citizens volunteered to pay for the explosives. Among the contributors were two of Finland’s largest heavy metal festivals, Tuska Open Air and Sauna Open Air.

“No one actually asked anyone to send their money,” says Kimmo Valtanen, managing director of Sony BMG Finland, Lordi’s record company. “But people did anyway. That is another example of the kind of popular support that this Eurovision campaign has enjoyed. It’s as if the whole of Finland will be with Lordi in Athens.”

za nas u srbiji je ovo fascinantnije od pobede lordi-ja i evrovizije.

finci, carevi, a mi i crnogorci smo pukeface.gif

---------------------------------------------

Finns unite to pay for Lordi’s Eurovision explosives

Finland’s entry to this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, ‘Hard Rock Hallelujah’ by the monster rock group Lordi, is set to make a big bang – thanks to the Finnish general public, who mounted a spontaneous grassroots campaign to finance the pyrotechnics required for Lordi’s stage show.

Fire and explosions have always been a big part of the Lordi experience and the band had planned to highlight its performance at the Eurovision Final in Athens on 20 May with particularly elaborate pyrotechnics. So elaborate, in fact, that it turned out that the Finnish Broadcasting Company (YLE) could not foot the bill alone. There was even a possibility that Lordi would have to cancel their trip to Athens altogether.

However, Lordi’s many Finnish supporters would not let that happen. As soon as the news broke that Lordi’s Eurovision show was in jeopardy, dozens of Finnish organisations and even private citizens volunteered to pay for the explosives. Among the contributors were two of Finland’s largest heavy metal festivals, Tuska Open Air and Sauna Open Air.

“No one actually asked anyone to send their money,” says Kimmo Valtanen, managing director of Sony BMG Finland, Lordi’s record company. “But people did anyway. That is another example of the kind of popular support that this Eurovision campaign has enjoyed. It’s as if the whole of Finland will be with Lordi in Athens.”

Jebote,koji carevi icon_rockdevil.gif A mi bi polslali Cecu da mozemo,to je nasa majka pukeface.gif

Hard rock Finns beat cute Dane, German Texans!!! je samo jedan od naslova danasnje svetske stampe...

Sinoc smo Disco St, Paki 69, Vanja i ja gledali i navijali kao besni a u gradu zez odmah metalci poizlazili po rok kaficima icon_smile.gif

Sve u svemu, fenomenalan uspeh. Svaka im cast...