Iced Earth

Iced Earth Diskografija  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sjajno, karta se uzima cim puste !

Nego, jel planiraju da izadju novi album do pocetka turneje ? Ako ne, onda ce biti i dosta starijih pesama.

U svakom slucaju, ne moze da bude lose :rockdevil:

Evo nasao sam informaciju za novi album :

Iced Earth have announced the first European leg of their 2014/2015 World Tour, kicking off on January 9th, 2014 in Saarbrücken, Germany. The band is currently writing a new studio album with a slated release date for late 2013 and has recently released Live In Ancient Kourion. The US metallers will be recording and mixing in between a string of European festivals this summer. "We are ready!", says Jon Schaffer. "We are ready to enter the steel pirate ship that is our tour bus and spend another 18 months traveling the world. We look forward to reaching even more people and bringing Iced Earth to many new territories on this next massive world tour. We have a very exciting and ground breaking schedule planned and we will be bringing the METAL to the masses big time! THIS IS WHAT WE DO!" Tickets and VIP packages for these shows will be on sale by the end of April 2013.

http://www.metalstor...p?news_id=19808

After announcing the first leg of their upcoming world tour, Iced Earth are in the news yet again this time with some details regarding their new album. Mastermind Jon Schaffer has released a new update revealing that the album will be called Plagues Of Babylon and you can expect it to come out in October 2013. You can see below some of the song titles confirmed so far.

In his own words: "Horns up brothers and sisters! I just wanted to write to you on behalf of myself, and the band, to say thank you for the amazing growth that has been taking place on the Official Iced Earth Facebook Page. We have reached 300,000 likes in a very short time and there appears to be no end in sight. Since we have this special occasion, I thought I might share some exclusive news with you guys, right here, straight from the source: the new Iced Earth studio album is expected to have an October 2013 release date. It will be titled Plagues Of Babylon and we are very excited about how killer things are sounding this early in the writing/demo process. Below are some of the song titles that will appear on the album:

1) Plagues Of Babylon

2) Democide

3) Among The Living Dead

4) The Resistance

5) If I Could See You

6) Peacemaker

7) Cthulhu

8) Parasite

I expect this album will be something very special! Stay tuned to this page for breaking news about Iced Earth's mega-packed schedule and coming tour dates. You will hear it here first! Thanks again for your continued support of the band! We love you guys! Take care, Jon Schaffer."

http://www.metalstor...p?news_id=19827

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialIcedEarth/posts/504394549622176

Edited by DBrave

Uvek je novi album something special! :haha:

Oni su jedan od bendova koji treba da se pomiri s tim da kad fanovi dodju na koncert, hoce da cuju najbolje pesme, a ne 4 sa novog albuma... 1-2 je dovoljno sasvim

Edited by Demon Seed
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meni je prosli put lista bas legla, posebno nove :) Ja lično najviše mrzim kad neko izda sjajan album, i nakon promotivne turneje za isti, na sledećim turnejama kao da su zaboravili da su uopšte izdali taj album (recimo Helloween sa Gambling with the Devil)

• 1 month later...