Nevermore

KRANG

, ali bih rekao da nije official ovo.

Jeste zvanično, Century Mafia je krenula da objavljuje best of-ove svojih izvođača - Lacuna, Sentenced... uglavnom su rip off jer sve ima na albumima, samo The Haunted valja, ima nekih rariteta.

• 1 month later...

Seattle-based metallers NEVERMORE have set "The Obsidian Conspiracy" as the title of their follow-up to 2005's "This Godless Endeavor", tentatively due late 2009/early 2010 via Century Media Records. Vocalist Warrel Dane writes on his Twitter account, "Spent [saturday, May 16] at the beach working on lyrics and melodies — sweet. This song I've been working on, 'Emptiness Unobstructed', has a massive chorus." He adds, "What do you get when you combine a huge crushing groove riff with hateful lyrics? You get a monster called 'Without Morals'."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NEVERMORE's Van Williams has finished recording the drums for the band's new album, "The Obsidian Conspiracy", in the group's hometown of Seattle with producer (and SOILWORK guitarist) Peter Wichers (who previously worked with Warrel Dane on Dane's solo debut, "Praises to the War Machine"). The rest of the instruments will be tracked at Wichers' studio in North Carolina. Longtime friend and collaborator Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ARCH ENEMY, EXODUS, MACHINE HEAD) will once again be handling mixing duties.

Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Emptiness Unobstructed", "And The Maiden Spoke" and "Without Morals". The band is also recording two cover songs during the current sessions: "The Crystal Ship" by THE DOORS and "Transmission" by THE TEA PARTY.

According to Dane, the song "And The Maiden Spoke" "is going to blow your minds; it's twisted, progressive lunatic fringe riffing with vicious hooklines."

The follow-up to 2005's "This Godless Endeavor" is tentatively due in early 2010 via Century Media Records.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seattle metallers NEVERMORE have finished recording their new album, "The Obsidian Conspiracy", for an early 2010 release via Century Media Records.

The drum tracks for "The Obsidian Conspiracy" were completed in the group's hometown of Seattle with SOILWORK guitarist Peter Wichers, who previously worked with NEVERMORE's Warrel Dane on the singer's solo debut, "Praises to the War Machine". Longtime friend and collaborator Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ARCH ENEMY, EXODUS, MACHINE HEAD) will once again be handling mixing duties.

The following songs (among others) were laid down during the recording sessions for the follow-up to 2005's "This Godless Endeavor":

* "Emptiness Unobstructed"

* "Without Morals"

* "And The Maiden Spoke"

* "Termination Proclamation"

* "The Obsidian Conspiracy"

* "The Blue Marble and the New Soul"

* "She Comes in Colors"

* "The Day You Built The Wall"

* "Poison Throne"

* "Beautiful Mistake"

* "Crystal Ship" (THE DOORS cover)

* "Transmission" (THE TEA PARTY cover)

According to Dane, the song "And The Maiden Spoke" "is going to blow your minds; it's twisted, progressive lunatic fringe riffing with vicious hooklines."

He added: "These songs are full of newfound rage, lyrically and musically. Jeff Loomis has come up with some amazing new riffs that will no doubt please old and new fans alike. Also, I think the combination of Peter and Andy will result in something very, very special."

aj nek terra nostra uglavi kod nas pre budimpeste

Nevermore Live Dates 2010

Check it out - Nevermore live dates for 2010:

05.03.10 (D) DESSAU / Metalfest Open Air Germany

05.14.10 (A) MINING / Metalfest Open Air Austria

05.15.10 (CH) PRATTELN / Metalfest Open Air Switzerland

05.21.10 (H) BUDAPEST / Metalfest Open Air Hungary

05.22.10 (CZ) PILSEN / Metalfest Open Air Czech Republic

05.23.10 (D) GELSENKIRCHEN / Rock Hard Festival

aj nek terra nostra uglavi kod nas pre budimpeste

Nevermore Live Dates 2010

Check it out - Nevermore live dates for 2010:

05.03.10 (D) DESSAU / Metalfest Open Air Germany

05.14.10 (A) MINING / Metalfest Open Air Austria

05.15.10 (CH) PRATTELN / Metalfest Open Air Switzerland

05.21.10 (H) BUDAPEST / Metalfest Open Air Hungary

05.22.10 (CZ) PILSEN / Metalfest Open Air Czech Republic

05.23.10 (D) GELSENKIRCHEN / Rock Hard Festival

Joooooooooooooj uglavljujte ih nekako!! :wub::D

Diiiivni su nazivi pesama...jedva chekam da izdaju! :wub:

So then you are going to AA now, but I understand from the last article that Decibel did with you that it’s a non-religious AA?

Yes, exactly. Because I did not want the god crap. So I found an agnostic AA meeting. Of course it was in a church. Which is ironic, as well. But I have a great story about that. This girl I know, that’s a friend of mine, who is also in AA, she came out to visit from New York, and she wanted to go to a meeting. So I took her to this place, but it was on the wrong day, and we ended up going to a sex addict meeting. And of course she thought it was some kind of evil plan to get in her pants. It was one of the most surreal moments I’ve ever had. It was funny as hell. But eventually I convinced her, “No, I didn’t do this on purpose.”

Intervju sa Warrel-om:

http://www.cerebralmetalhead.com/2009/09/warrel-dane-of-nevermore-interview.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...