Dissection

Sisus

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .... u sustini sam isto to hteo da kazem......

samo sam previse puno i nesto sasim drugacije ocekivao..... samo razocarenje nista vise.... nerazumem novi fazon.... naviko se na stari dissection pa.....

u svakom slucaju, ovo je samo moje misljenje..... mozda treba samo da se naviknem na novi system..... ca da videmo...... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Reactivated Swedish death metallers DISSECTION have officially cancelled their previously announced appearance at the Metalist Festival in Israel. A statement on the matter from DISSECTION mainman Jon Nödtveidt reads as follows:

"I unfortunately have to inform you about the fact that DISSECTION have been cancelled from the Metalist Festival in Israel (a gig which was 100 percent confirmed), obviously as a result of Mr. Dave Mustaine of MEGADETH (who are headlining the festival) not wanting to play with Satanic bands (according to himself because of his new-found Christian beliefs)! I'm also informed that we are supposed to share the bill with MEGADETH at Fury Fest (France) later in June so I therefore want to say, on the behalf of both DISSECTION and myself; Mustaine, you dare to put yourself in our way but you don't dare to meet us? You want to have DISSECTION cancelled because you do not dare to face true opponents in faith?! You think this will stop us?! We are Satanists, yes, truly enemies of yours! For we are the antithesis to cowards like you! If you are a man of true belief, meet us in France at Fury Fest and stand up for it! Or will you have us cancelled this time too?"

nabavljam backstage pas i uzivam u prizoru icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Reactivated Swedish death metallers DISSECTION have officially cancelled their previously announced appearance at the Metalist Festival in Israel. A statement on the matter from DISSECTION mainman Jon Nödtveidt reads as follows:

"I unfortunately have to inform you about the fact that DISSECTION have been cancelled from the Metalist Festival in Israel (a gig which was 100 percent confirmed), obviously as a result of Mr. Dave Mustaine of MEGADETH (who are headlining the festival) not wanting to play with Satanic bands (according to himself because of his new-found Christian beliefs)! I'm also informed that we are supposed to share the bill with MEGADETH at Fury Fest (France) later in June so I therefore want to say, on the behalf of both DISSECTION and myself; Mustaine, you dare to put yourself in our way but you don't dare to meet us? You want to have DISSECTION cancelled because you do not dare to face true opponents in faith?! You think this will stop us?! We are Satanists, yes, truly enemies of yours! For we are the antithesis to cowards like you! If you are a man of true belief, meet us in France at Fury Fest and stand up for it! Or will you have us cancelled this time too?"

Al mu se najeb`o keve.

Ja postovao ovo na Megadeth temi,i svi su skocili u odbranu Dave Debila Mustaine-a.Jebace ga Jon!!!

Ajd se skupimo mi satanisti sa foruma i da jebemo Mastejnu kevu u BGu.

ja nedvojbeno nosim storm of the light's bane majicu na zakazani intervju sa hriscaninom icon_smile.gif

Taj rad, samo pazi da ti ne odbije intervju!!! Hehehe... Mogli bi smo svi u glas da skandiramo DISSECTION na koncertu!!!

Ozbiljno sada, ljudi ne lozite se, jeste ispao cka, ali to nema veze sa njegovom fenomenalnom muzikom!!! Eto, ni ja se ne slazem sa Jon-ovim ucenjima i propovedima, pa opet mi je njegova muzika XTRA i jedna od prijatnijih za uvo!!!

Ozbiljno sada, ljudi ne lozite se, jeste ispao cka, ali to nema veze sa njegovom fenomenalnom muzikom!!! Eto, ni ja se ne slazem sa Jon-ovim ucenjima i propovedima, pa opet mi je njegova muzika XTRA i jedna od prijatnijih za uvo!!!

Pa naravno,samo ja ne volim Megadeth (eventualno Rust in Peace album) ali Dissection obozavam.

Inace,gospodin Mastejn je napravio isti problem i bendu Rotting Christ (pogadjate zasto icon_smile.gif )

Ja postovao ovo na Megadeth temi,i svi su skocili u odbranu Dave Debila Mustaine-a.Jebace ga Jon!!!

Ajd se skupimo mi satanisti sa foruma i da jebemo Mastejnu kevu u BGu.

Ja nisam satanista, ali vrlo rado idem sa vama.

Kakav koncert ljudi moji.... Razbili su sve zivo oko sebe i potopili jebeni A38 splav!!! Svaka cast!!! Jon je jedna od najprijatnijih osoba sa kojom sam imao prilike da se upoznam i covek me je ladno prepoznao.... Ne, i dalje ne verujem u ono sto se dogodilo... da odspavam ja i da razbistrim glavu, jer previse je!!!

Edited by Baja Car

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title is hereby announced for the long anticipated third DISSECTION Studio Album, "REINKAOS",

to be released Spring 2006 through the bands own label Black Horizon Music (Click here to open link) Official release date to be announced soon.

The Ritualistic and Black Magical work on "REINKAOS", which has taken 11 years to conduct as well as 11 months in the recording studio, has in the long hard road to manifestation been steadily accompanied with constant struggle, internal and external turbulence, Occult practice, murder sentences, scandals, Satanic crime, media boycott and censorship, violence, Death and Chaos. After all… "REINKAOS" is now finally to be unleashed!

"We have invested our souls in this album, gone through fire and brimstone to make everything work", says singer and guitarist Jon Nödtveidt.

Black Horizon Music will also re-release the bands back catalogue including the Classics

"The Somberlain" and "Storm of the Light's Bane".

A documentary film about DISSECTION is currently in the making.

znaci...album godine ili govno decenije,treceg nema.