Dissection

Sisus

Bolje da odmah zove bubnjara Deathstarsa da se vrati u Dissection i gomila problema resena.

Pre ovog albuma dao bih oko da gledam uzivo Dissection. Sada, jos pogotovo sto ne sviraju stare stvari, NEMA SANSE.

, Jon ma koliko se cak i trudio da napishe losu pesmu nikada mu to nece poci za rukom.

Kliknem slucajno na 1.stranu teme i naleteh na ovaj stari post...Realnost ga je demantovala. icon_smile.gif Mada,tera album na slusanje i ulazi u ushesa polako...ali bez sumnje najslabije Dissection izdanje ever.

Meni su stvarno dobre pesme Maha Kali(valjda mi usla u usi),Nexion 218 intro,Beyond the Horizons,Starless Aeon i Xeper I Set.Inace,ovaj broj 218 ima valjda neke veze sa MLO,mozda je nesto u fazonu 2+1+8=11,11 demona koji su oponenti 12 apostola,ali nisam siguran.Ako neko zna nesto vise,bilo bi lepo...

Eto, samo se treba privici icon_smile.gif Album je dobar za melodeath pojmove, mada ni u toj kategoriji nije vrh, ali kao sto Sloba nabroja, ima nekih stvarno super pesama, bez obzira sto ne lice na provereni Dissection zvuk. Meni se jako dugo u mp3 flashu nalazio album pa sam ga dosta i slusao i mogu reci da sam uzivao.

Pazi,ja sam toliko jebeno zeleo novi Dissection album godinama da ne mogu da ga izvadim iz plejera.Mnogo istripovana situacija - pesme koje sam nabrojao su mi extra i zbog njih ne mogu od srca da pljunem album,a ostatak albuma mi ne dozvoljava da ga proglasim za dobar.Vreme ce verovatno,kao i uvek,dati najbolji sud.

Edited by grave

Kliknem slucajno na 1.stranu teme i naleteh na ovaj stari post...Realnost ga je demantovala. icon_smile.gif Mada,tera album na slusanje i ulazi u ushesa polako...ali bez sumnje najslabije Dissection izdanje ever.

icon_smile.gif Sta ces, retko ko je sumnjao al eto, ispostavilo se kao tacno. Steta.

Nije to lose, ali poenta je da to jednostavno nije Dissection. Sto puta sam rekao, da mi je neko rekao da je to neki totalno drugi bend, rekao bih da nije lose, ali ovako kad znam da je Dissection, jednostavno ne mogu da im oprostim.

DISSECTION Announce Plans To Split: 'We Have Reached The Ending Chapter'

Swedish extreme metallers DISSECTION have announced that they will be splitting up imediately following their final performances in support of their newly released CD "Reinkaos". In an interview published on the band's official forum, the band's mainman Jon Nödtveidt stated, "What we have in front of us now are a few extremely select concerts that will mark the end of DISSECTION, out of which the Dissection Midsummer Massacre in Sweden on the 24th of June will be the only European concert, as well as the last. We will also make our first and last concert in Israel, as well as two final concerts on the American continent.

"I have reached the limitations of music as a tool for expressing what I want to express, for myself and the handful of others that I care about, and I will now move along to other realms of practice.

"'Reinkaos' has been our only focus for such a long period of time and all the work and fanatic dedication put into the band by each member has been directed into this album. With 'Reinkaos' finally recorded and released I also realize that there is nothing left for me to do with DISSECTION. We have succeeded with our task to manifest, in essence, a truly Satanic record blessed by the dark gods and we have succeeded with our goal to manifest a truly Satanic band! My goal was to bring back DISSECTION with full force and to make it the Satanic unit I always wanted it to be and the tool for completing the personal black magical work that was started many years before. With 'Reinkaos' this has all been achieved and I’m very, very pleased with the result. It wouldn’t even be desirable for me to follow it up since everything that I ever wanted to express is in there. That's why we now have decided that this is the time to move on and where DISSECTION no longer will be an active band. So it's a great victory for me to move beyond this phase of personal becoming. With 'Reinkaos' we have reached the ending chapter. DISSECTION's work is done and this is our legacy.'

DISSECTION's June 24 in Stockholm, Sweden, dubbed "Midsummer Massacre '06", will be filmed and recorded for a "massive DVD production" and a live album.

On June 27, 2006, DISSECTION's classic "The Somberlain" and "Storm of the Light's Bane" albums will be reissued in the U.S. by The End Records. The remastered CDs will come with multiple bonus tracks, previously unreleased material and new layouts.

NE SERI!!!!!!!!!!!

E,SAD SI ME SKENJAO TOTALNO...iPAK MI JE ZAO...Jebem ti caps lock...Ipak je Dissection jedan od mojih omiljenih bendova...e stete jebem ti,nisam ih gledao uzivo...E jebala ga sekta,mozak mu ispra...U kurac.... wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

Escapi Music has set a July 28 European release date (August 1 in North America) for the new DISSECTION DVD, entitled "Rebirth of Dissection". With Jon Nödtveidt's release from an eight-year prison sentence on September 6, 2004, he recruited a completely new lineup. First to join the ranks was ex-DARK FUNERAL drummer Tomas Asklund, followed shortly by bass player Brice Leclerq (ex-NIGHTRAGE). After auditioning guitarists in the summer of 2004, ex-ABORYM member Set Teitan finally entered to complete the lineup. Embarking on a vast European march of triumph, supported by Swedish black metallers WATAIN, DISSECTION's "Rebirth of Dissection European Tour 2004" turned out to be a huge success. This DVD includes lots of extras and bonus material recorded from this tour, and shows why the band are again at the top of the black metal genre.