Sludge / Stoner preporuke

Vlaja Buraz

Sinoć sam preslušao ovaj zadnji od Fu Manchu, što je Voivod kačio mislim. Sad se vrti Blues For The Red Sun, koji sam, ajmo reći, i prije slušao, pa nije nepoznat. Kojih još "lektira" imam za poslušati iz tog stoner rock/metal manira? :D

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nisam ni znao da postoji stoner rock tema, al pojavi se novi Brant Bjork, kontam de ovo da stavim, kad vidim bas o njemu ide prica

Brant Bjork – Gods & Goddesses (2010) carski, njega mogu da slusam do besvesti, jos jedan njegov "projekat", ako nemate skidajte

totalno je super Che - Sounds Of Liberation

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Odlicno, mozda ce te i ovo zanimati Such Hawks, Such Hounds megaupload

SHSHP.jpg

"Taking the approach of recent underground music doc American Hardcore and applying it to the larger canvas of the entire ’70s underground music movement (Black Sabbath, Sir Lord Baltimore) to the present (High On Fire, Fu Manchu), directors Jessica Hundley and John Srebalus shed light on the subterranean evolution of anti-establishment music and art.Such Hawks, Such Hounds mixes live performance with interviews, journalism and performance art to create a celebration of the ever-thriving, anarchic playground of basements and backrooms.

Features Acid King, Across the River, The Atomic Bitchwax, Bardo Pond, Brant Bjork, Comets on Fire, Dead Meadow, Earthless, Fatso Jetson, High on Fire, Kyuss, Mammatus, Nebula, The Obsessed, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Sleep, Sunn0))) and many more!!"

• Upvote 1

Danas sam se podsetio ovog, dobar album The Company Band - The Company Band (2009)

tcbcover.jpg

Fronted by Neil Fallon of Clutch and Rev. James Rota of Fireball Ministry, with Jess Margera of CKY, Jason Diamond of Puny Human, and Dave Bone.

"The Company Band, the debut full-length from the supergroup of the same name, is an album of strong personalities. Whether it’s the prominent vocals of Clutch’s Neil Fallon, the bass of Fu Manchu’s Brad Davis, the guitars of Dave Bone and Fireball Ministry’s James A. Rota or the drums of CKY’s Jess Margera, there is little in the output that can’t be tracked back to one source or another within the band itself. “That sounds like Fireball,” or “Man, that’s a Clutch part,” etc.

Stara dobra Karma To Burn is back Karma To Burn - Appalachian Incantation (2010) CD1 CD2 no password

Appalachian%20Incantation.jpg

First pressing 2-CD set, including the 7 Track Bonus EP 'Cat Got Our Tongue' (limited to 2000 copies).

Produced by Scott Reeder and feature vocals by Daniel Davies (Year Long Disaster) & John Garcia.

a i artwork rastura ktb - ai

Edited by Milan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Odlican album Gozu - 'Locust Season' 2010

gozu-locust-season.jpg

Sa nekog bloga

Here's an album that has been on heavy rotation for me lately - the incredible latest effort from Gozu called "Locust Season". This 9 track rager was recently released on Small Stone records, and if you aren't familiar with this band you can really just expect some innovative, rifftastic rock n roll with a heavy Queens of the Stone Age vibe. All in all this is just a really fun album with a dark edge. 

i jos jedna recenzija ako nekog zanima...inace dosta dobrih noviteta i u ovom delu, spominjani su i na drugim temama npr Black Mountain, Fatso Jetson, Hypnos 69, Sasquatch, Sheavy, The Sword, to name a few...sve odlicni albumi...jos kad bi neko 

slusao haha