Judas Priest

JUDAS

Ram It Down je podcenjen jer je izasao odmah posle Turba, a u stvari on je po zvuku najslicnjiji Painkilleru!

Blood Red Skies je jedna od najjacih Priest pesama...

Pa i nije baš najsličniji. Još tu ima dosta klavijatura, ostataka Turbo zvuka, a i Dave Holland na bubnju ne može da se poredi s onim što je doneo Travis.

Dave Holland nije svirao na Ram It Down albumu. U tom periodu nisu imali bubnjara. Album su uradili sa isprogramiranim bubnjevima. To bar nije tesko skontati slusajuci ga. Ne treba potcenjivati Hollanda, odlican je bubnjar, da nije, nebi ni svirao u bendu kao sto je JP. Za razliku od Travisa on bar drzi ritam kako treba, dok Travis bez metronoma u usima nije ni pola od onoga sto na albumu odsvira. I sam sviram bubnjeve tako da primetim dosta gresaka u tempu kod Travisa na live snimcima.

Edited by Download_manager

Izvinjavam se. Ja sam ustvari to procitao u nekoj recenziji. Nesto kao ovo:

-Ram It Down review: "Well after the ridiculously lame "Turbo" Priest comes back with this. The production is weird on here. I assume it's a drum machine, as it doesn't sound very organic"-

Lik ipak pretpostavlja da je rec o ritam masini. Medjutim, izgleda da je snimano sa elektroncima.

Jos neke recenzije u kojima se spominju bubnjevi:

By B. Lauter (California, USA): "The remastered sound is really crisp here and the guitars sound great, although no amount of studio tweaking could do away with the synths and Dave Holland's lame electronic drums"

By D. McInerney: "DRUM MACHINES everywhere. Horrible! They replaced the world's most boring drummer (Dave Holland) with a drum machine, and it says something about his drumming that most reviewers here seem to have not noticed this fact."

I moram da se ispravim na svoj prethodni post. Zaboravio sam da napisem da Scott Travis fenomenalno odsvira svoje pesme dok starim pesmama da jacinu al ga malo jebe tempo.

Edited by Download_manager

JUDAS PRIEST is part of Legacy Recordings' brand-new Setlist series of live collections which will be available at all physical and digital retail outlets starting July 13.

The track listing for the PRIEST compilation is as follows:

01. Judas Rising

02. Riding On The Wind

03. Heading Out To The Highway

04. Breaking The Law

05. Exciter

06. Tyrant

07. Out In The Cold

08. Dissident Aggressor

09. The Green Manalishi (With The Two Pronged Crown)

10. Beyond The Realms Of Death

11. Freewheel Burning

12. You've Got Another Thing Comin'

In an exciting new configuration, each single-CD volume in the Setlist series will consist of remastered .mp3-ready live tracks drawn from each artist's vast archive of live album recordings. The CD is embedded with computer-accessible .pdf files containing liner notes essays, discographical information, photography, bonus features, and more. The package itself will be a plastic-free, 100% recycled paper, recyclable eco-friendly digi-pak, and the product line will be priced for budget-minded consumers.

The Setlist series takes advantage of the multitudes of live recordings – some rarities, others released on best-selling albums, and still some others remaining previously unreleased in the vaults — until now.

The Setlist series follows up Legacy's successful Playlist series launched two years ago. Each volume reflected an insider's musical tastes, with familiar tracks and hits alongside rarities, out-of-print, hard-to-find, and unreleased material that is characteristic of the Legacy experience.

Edited by Vlladimir

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Halford izjavio kako je Nostradamus turneja i dalje u planu i da se vode pregovori sa producentima i sl. Uf, kako bi bilo sjajno to videti uzivo. Meni je Nostradamus medju (otprilike) 10 omiljenih albuma uopste, bilo bi nestvarno cuti ga celog uzivo :rockdevil:

to bi bilo extra :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil:

Jebo ih Nostradamus,smaraci.Poceli su ko Manowar...na sve strane kenjaju o heavy metalu,a uopste ga ne sviraju.

Nostradamus jeste heavy metal, i to pravi judasovski heavy metal, sa orkestralnim elementima. Ima prave heavy rifove i fantastične melodije. Ako hoćeš iskreno, Nostradamus je više heavy nego Demolition i Jugulator, oni više vuku na neku alternativu, groove, šta već. Naravno, Nostradamus je daleko više heavy nego Turbo.

Edited by Mr. Inferno
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1