Morbid Angel

nocturnog

Najbolji Morbid Angel album?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

Kapiram da je već viđeno, ali ne škodi :bigblue:

And there she be! She’s a beaut, isn’t she! Anytime I see the Morbid Angel logo, I get a little pep in my step.

Of course, the Floridian death metal icons have named their new one Illud Divinum Insanus and the long-awaited disc will be out June 7 through Season Of Mist.

Our first taste of the new Morbid Angel record will allegedly come in May, when a single for the song “Nevermore” will be released on seven-inch vinyl and as a digital download.

The cover art was created by Gustavo Sazes, who had the following to say: “To create this cover we worked from several references, ideas, elements, and I would say a ‘world’ of options and paths. After a long brainstorming period and some [good and bad] ideas left behind we came up with the concept of this organic surreal insane being; a fallen God or a weird mirror image of our own madness. It is a different Morbid Angel cover for sure, but I think that’s how Morbid Angel is…Deviant and different on each new release. They never repeat themselves. They are always pushing the boundaries and setting new standards. I’m really proud of the final results and hope the fans appreciate my work, while listening to the new album!”

Illud Divinum Insanus was recorded at Hate Eternal leader Erik Rutan’s Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida; Rutan engineered the bastard. The new CD is the band’s first to be recorded without longtime drummer Pedro “Pete” Sandoval, who last year underwent back surgery for a deteriorating disc problem. Tim Yeung has been filling in for him ever since.

morbidart.jpg

Dobro izgleda ovo, ali je, što se mene tiče, potpuno neočekivano. Previše je moderno u odnosu na sve omote koje su imali do sada, očekivao sam prljavštinu, nešto crtano rukom, dubinu ponora...

1. Omni Potens

2. Too Extreme!

3. Existo Vulgoré

4. Blades for Baal

5. I Am Morbid

6. 10 More Dead

7. Destructos VS the Earth / Attack

8. Nevermore

9. Beauty Meets Beast

10. Radikult

11. Profundis - Mea Culpa

Inače, majica je kul ako ima samo onaj logo i ništa više, ostalo ne bih komentarisao. :haha:

Edited by Talvi

Draga saveta, meni se u box setu svidja sve osim sveca... Da li je to normalno?? :redface:

I meni smrde ovi nazivi na neko paljevinsko sranje, morace posteno da ga ubiju s muzikom.

1. Omni Potens --- Sareni latinski ajmo

2. Too Extreme! --- smrdi na random dm przeniju, ili osudjen na propast pokusaj himne mijetala

3. Existo Vulgoré --- Ovo kad procitam zamisljam nasminkanog Vincenta sa pundjom na glavi i kontrabasom u rukama kako se krevelji.

4. Blades for Baal --- ajd moz da prodje

5. I Am Morbid --- bezveze, paljevinsko, namenjeno mladjoj publici :bigblue: morbidan sam, ou jea :violent::muzicar:

6. 10 More Dead --- malo je 10 :D

7. Destructos VS the Earth / Attack --- e ovo je kao sa Ziltoida Townsendovog xD

8. Nevermore --- ajde 'de, moze

9. Beauty Meets Beast --- uh, lepota i zver, originalno!

10. Radikult --- ovde ako Trej ne pravi eksperiment sa tuc-pak elektronikom nekom, bice dobro

11. Profundis - Mea Culpa --- Duboka govna - Izvinite zbog imena pesama.

Mogao bi Metalni Tebra Cesare da im napise neki tekst na italijanskom, bar bi bilo ispravno gramaticki. Misteriiii...

Nisu li ova imena izasla 1. aprila? :D

Ja se iskreno nadam da su hteli da kazu da su za 6 pesama bubnjevi snimljeni tamo, a za ostale pesme u nekom drugom studiju.

Ostaje mogućnost da su programirali, ali mnogo bi bilo.