Iron Maiden

Black Knight

IRON MAIDEN kicked off their "Eddie Rips Up the World" tour Saturday night (May 28) in Prague, Czech Republic. According to MaidenFans.com, "The Ides of March" is the taped introduction played before the band launch into set opener "Murders in the Rue Morgue". The stage set is said to be related to the first DVD of the history series MAIDEN is putting out out, and an "Eddie Rips You Up" backdrop was prominently displayed, as were several others. Pyrotechnics were reportedly used on five songs. Fire was used during "The Number of the Beast", and, as rumored, girls dressed up as devils were seen running on stage during the same song. Eddie appears behind the set in his "Iron Maiden" role. Then later in the show, a traditional walking giant Eddie makes an appearance. Finally, singer Bruce Dickinson dresses up as a trooper during "The Trooper".

IRON MAIDEN's concert in Prague ran for one hour and 45 minutes and included the following tracks:

01. Murders in the Rue Morgue

02. Another Life

03. Prowler

04. The Trooper

05. Remember Tomorrow

06. Run to the Hills

07. Charlotte the Harlot

08. Revelations

09. Where Eagles Dare

10. Die With Your Boots On

11. Phantom of the Opera

12. The Number of the Beast

13. Hallowed Be Thy Name

14. Iron Maiden

15. Running Free

16. Drifter

17. Sanctuary

Set lista je znachi mama! Josh da su izbacili neka govna sa BEasta i ubacili josh neke dobre..ali dobro..Sharlot D Harlot jebote!

Zamisli samo....''one hour and 45 minutes'' of a life time! icon_rockdevil.gif

Blago im se,a lista je do j@j@ brate! icon_rockdevil.gif

*Kod nas sad na vikendu svirao jedan od mnogih tribute

bandova ovdije aaaaa imam osijcaj kod sam na pravom im koncertu,

ludo i nezaboravno! icon_rockdevil.gif Sto su likovi zakon icon_rockdevil.gif

klanjaju ti se cHim vide da imasH si Iron Maiden majcu!

IRON MAIDEN! icon_rockdevil.gif

Set-lista bez Fear Of The Dark = pukeface.gif

Još ni ove pesme sa prva 4 nisu najbolje... bolje da su The Prisoner, 22 Acacia Avenue, Still Life umesto Die With Your Boots On, Drifter... i Invaders bi bila bolja kao prva pesma. Ma sranje, meni je bolje što nisu došli jer bih se užasno razočarao...

Pa fora je shto sviraju samo prva 4 albuma..tako da koj ce moj FoTD tu..A za neke se slazem..Bolje Invaders ili Prisoner nego Beast i Run To The Hills..dve najsmor pesme ikada.

Ne samo sto je fora, vec su to i sami izjavili nekoliko puta...ovo ce biti turneja koja ce obuhvatati iskljucivo taj period...slazem se i za ovo drugo...gledao sam ih 3 puta uzivo, sto ujedno znaci da sam i jednu i drugu pesmu cuo takodje 3 puta icon_smile.gif

e' date='29. 5. 2005, 23:48'] user posted image

"but why?"

Pomislih da je ovo stvarno brucebruce.Pošto sam ga sinoć upoznao pa mi liče icon_smile.gif

Da brucebruce, video sam kad ti je Paul prišao i rekao da ideš sa njim i Cavalerom na roštilj, svaka čast. Nego koliko ima ona Cavalerina ćera godina?Otprilike?

pozdrav