Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Hajde, fanovi recite nesto.

A silent death lies waiting for all of you below

Running silent Running deep sink into your final sleep...

user posted image

Run to the hills run for your lives

Run to the hills run for your lives....

I live my way

Living for today

Don't care what they say....

IRON MAIDEN! icon_rockdevil.gif

kako jedete govna, opet spamujete temu a taman sam pocela opet da dolazim.....

nije ni cudo sto za nepunu godinu dana ovdje imate preko 7000 postova - a ja mislila da je mojih 4000 za tri godine extra mnogo? :shock:

IJAO IRON MAIDEN ROCKS, MAIDEN RULE, SAMO MAIDEN, TO MAIDENI - WRATHCHILD (pa onda neka glupa slika)..... pa opet slika Edija, nista novo, nista interesantno, pa opet pet strana MAIDENI SU DO JAJA, CRKNUCU ZA MAIDENIMA...... DAJEM KURAC ZA MAIDENE...... pa onda RUN TTOOOOO THEEE HIIIIILSSS.....

i tako dalje.

pukeface.gif

btw, za prave fanove i onoga koga stvarno interesuje nesto osim textova jebitacnih svima poznatih dosadnih maiden pjesama nesto novo - mada nisam sigurna da li je ovo neko vec postovao.

- Iron Maiden have confirmed they are to release a Double DVD and Live Album titled “DEATH ON THE ROAD” through EMI Records on August 29th 2005. The show was filmed at the Westfalenhalle Arena, Dortmund, Germany during the Dance of Death European Tour in December 2003 and fully captures the magnificent stage production and electricity of the band’s performance. Steve Harris once again took weeks personally editing the footage and like Rock in Rio this means thousands of cuts right into the heart of the action.

ajd pa poz.

opet spamujete temu a taman sam pocela opet da dolazim.....

Dok nije tebe bilo-meni su u basHti cvijetali narcisi! mrred.gif

obiljno,sta glumisH pametnicu,idi BRE! no.gif I mnogo psujesH,blah'!

- Iron Maiden have confirmed they are to release a Double DVD and Live Album titled “DEATH ON THE ROAD”

been there,seen that.... icon_spava.gif

user posted image

IRON MAIDEN! icon_rockdevil.gif

IRON MAIDEN kicked off their "Eddie Rips Up the World" tour Saturday night (May 28) in Prague, Czech Republic. According to MaidenFans.com, "The Ides of March" is the taped introduction played before the band launch into set opener "Murders in the Rue Morgue". The stage set is said to be related to the first DVD of the history series MAIDEN is putting out out, and an "Eddie Rips You Up" backdrop was prominently displayed, as were several others. Pyrotechnics were reportedly used on five songs. Fire was used during "The Number of the Beast", and, as rumored, girls dressed up as devils were seen running on stage during the same song. Eddie appears behind the set in his "Iron Maiden" role. Then later in the show, a traditional walking giant Eddie makes an appearance. Finally, singer Bruce Dickinson dresses up as a trooper during "The Trooper".

IRON MAIDEN's concert in Prague ran for one hour and 45 minutes and included the following tracks:

01. Murders in the Rue Morgue

02. Another Life

03. Prowler

04. The Trooper

05. Remember Tomorrow

06. Run to the Hills

07. Charlotte the Harlot

08. Revelations

09. Where Eagles Dare

10. Die With Your Boots On

11. Phantom of the Opera

12. The Number of the Beast

13. Hallowed Be Thy Name

14. Iron Maiden

15. Running Free

16. Drifter

17. Sanctuary

Set lista je znachi mama! Josh da su izbacili neka govna sa BEasta i ubacili josh neke dobre..ali dobro..Sharlot D Harlot jebote!

de je transilvania purgatory....

kako jedete govna, opet spamujete temu a taman sam pocela opet da dolazim.....

nije ni cudo sto za nepunu godinu dana ovdje imate preko 7000 postova - a ja mislila da je mojih 4000 za tri godine extra mnogo? :shock:

IJAO IRON MAIDEN ROCKS, MAIDEN RULE, SAMO MAIDEN, TO MAIDENI - WRATHCHILD (pa onda neka glupa slika)..... pa opet slika Edija, nista novo, nista interesantno, pa opet pet strana MAIDENI SU DO JAJA, CRKNUCU ZA MAIDENIMA...... DAJEM KURAC ZA MAIDENE...... pa onda  RUN TTOOOOO THEEE HIIIIILSSS.....

i tako dalje.

pukeface.gif

btw, za prave fanove i onoga koga stvarno interesuje nesto osim textova  jebitacnih svima poznatih dosadnih maiden pjesama nesto novo - mada nisam sigurna da li je ovo neko vec postovao.

- Iron Maiden have confirmed they are to release a Double DVD and Live Album titled “DEATH ON THE ROAD” through EMI Records on August 29th 2005. The show was filmed at the Westfalenhalle Arena, Dortmund, Germany during the Dance of Death European Tour in December 2003 and fully captures the magnificent stage production and electricity of the band’s performance. Steve Harris once again took weeks personally editing the footage and like Rock in Rio this means thousands of cuts right into the heart of the action.

ajd pa poz.

Svaka ti cast!

Posto si me isprovocirala moracu i ja jednoj osobi koja mi ide na zivce da kazhem...ali bash mi ide na zivce!

Blondie pivopije.gif !

hellenorantos

Dok nije tebe bilo-meni su u basHti cvijetali narcisi! 

obiljno,sta glumisH pametnicu,idi BRE!  I mnogo psujesH,blah'!

- Iron Maiden have confirmed they are to release a Double DVD and Live Album titled “DEATH ON THE ROAD”

been there,seen that....

Mooolim te, batali vishe sa tvojom ljubavlju prema mejdenima.Mooolim te!!!

Idesh mi zestoko na zivce! Tako me nerviras...

Nemoj vishe... Nemoj me pogreshno shvatiti, ali sto je mnogo mnogo je!

Nemoj vise....

jebote! Zar ti nije dosta? Uzmi prazni se tako sto ces svrsavati na svakog clana posebno, a kad ti to dosadi onda zamishljaj grupnjak sa njima...kad ti i to dosadi onda zamisljaj grupnjak sa cijelom mejden masinerijom i to je to!

Hvala na informaciji icon_biggrin.gif još samo kad bi neko dao njenu sliku... samo da proverim nešto icon_smile.gif

evo još slika iz Praga...

http://koti.mbnet.fi/torture/

edit:

Hm, primetih ovo a mislim da ne grešim.

I na prošlom tour-u su u Pragu bili u T-Mobile areni (koliko se sećam) i bina je isto bila niska kao i sada na ovim slikama wallbash.gif pa se zastave ne vide cele icon_cry.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

Nego ovo je važnije ... overiti:

Nicko In Prague

Rod In Austria

Edited by Protagonist