Sodom

Millennium

SODOM „Chosen By The Grace Of God“ mit 5 Songs: ‘Down On Your Knees’ von der aktuellen „Out Of The Frontline Trench“-EP, das nur auf einem gemischten Sampler veröffentlichte Sacrilege-Cover ‘Lifeline’, eine Live-Version von ‘One Step Over The Line’ (2018), der Vinyl-Bonustrack des letzten Albums (‘Predatory Instinct’) und das bislang nur auf einer Split-Vinylsingle erhältliche ‘Inside My Crosshairs’.

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Out of the Frontline Trench  EP

01. Genesis 19 (brand new track taken from the upcoming 2020 album)
02. Down On Your Knees (exclusive to this release)
03. Out Of The Frontline Trench (exclusive to this release)
04. Agent Orange (re-recorded with the current lineup)
05. Bombenhagel (live in Gelsenkirchen 2018)

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5808752

• Upvote 1

German thrash metallers BONDED, who feature in their ranks former SODOM members Bernd "Bernemann" Kost (guitar) and Markus "Makka" Freiwald (drums), will release their debut album, "Rest In Violence", on January 17, 2020 via Century Media Records.

• Upvote 1

Kad se zbroje nove rstve sa poslednja dva EPja podgreje se neka nadica, nisu za neko padanje u nesvest ali sasvim je okej sve to sto neko rece gore. I ovaj rerecord moze da prodje u ovako usputnom stilu, daleko bilo da im padne na pamet da presnime ceo album.

Ova old skul postava je osvezila bend, samo jos da se Toma povede tim principom i pri izdavanju albuma pa ga ostavi na 40 minuta i ne natrpa sve sto mu padne na pamet kako bi popunio trajanje CDa pa da nas bog vidi.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nije im loša ova fora sa EPevima, moram priznati. Ako ne bi upali u neku hiper produkciju (što je sad na ivici sa dva EPa u par meseci), pre bih tako podnosio novi materijal nego odjednom kad se šljusne 50 minuta mediokriteta. A ovo do sad je i više nego podnošljivo :haha:

Što reče Grave, fino se osvežio Sodom ove dve godine prethodne, što live, što studijski. To bi i moglo da se fino podvuče sa jednim jakim studijskim izdanjem.

• 4 weeks later...

A jebaga

Drummer drummer Stefan "Husky" Hüskens has announced his departure from German thrash metal veterans SODOM.

Hüskens said in a statement: "Unfortunately, I have to tell you that I have to leave SODOM. Due to some changes at my full-time job, as well as a few other matters, I do not see any chance of continuing to crush the skins for SODOM in the future. I had a great time, I am proud of what we have achieved and I thank Onkel Tom Angelripper, Yorck Segatz and Frank Blackfire, and the entire crew for many extremely awesome moments. It was an honour to be part of one of my two all-time fave bands during the last two years. There are always important decisions in life and this is one of them! Thanks for everything ...!"

SODOM said in separate statement: "We sincerely regret his decision, but we respect the inducing circumstances. Sometimes even we have to admit that musical achievements are not everything in life. Against all odds of the modern music business, this music will forever enrich our lives. That has always been his motto.

"We are looking back at two successful and crucial years, which have not only added to the history of our band, but will also shape it for years to come.

"We wish him all the best for his musical, professional and private endeavours. He will of course remain a loyal colleague and trusted friend, backing us in word and deed with his musical expertise and vast knowledge of the metal scene.

"Glückauf, dear Husky, as we use to say in the Ruhr Area!"

10 minutes ago, Angelystor said:

I had a great time, I am proud of what we have achieved and I thank Onkel Tom Angelripper, Yorck Segatz and Frank Blackfire, and the entire crew for many extremely awesome moments. It was an honour to be part of one of my two all-time fave bands during the last two years.

Није спојио 2 годинe а по овој изјави изгледа ко да је био 10 год у бенду и 8 снимљених албума иза себе :haha:

HAIL SODOMANIACS!

Get ready for our new recruit: Toni!

Flying under the radar for a long time, it’s a dream coming true for him.
Brace yourself to get your face smashed by his awesome drumming!

More informations coming soon!

https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Toni_Merkel/47626

Кои је ово анонимус??

1 hour ago, perzekjušn menijak said:

Kako je dosadan taj Blackfire solo album.

Јес вала досадан страшно. Сећам се да нисам мого ни целог да га одслушам.
Мислим да овај лик какав год био не може да утиче на квалитет бенда с обзиром ко су најбитније карике.

Edited by Сале

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...