Faith No More

Srle8

• 1 month later...

Evo šta kažu ovde o tome :

http://newfaithnomor...s-and-theories/

There are three schools of thought on this.

• It is a brand new song. The evidence here is that no one, even among the diehard audio collector element of FNM’s fanbase, has heard it before. In addition, the band has previously mentioned – not least in their
    with FNM French Community (on facebook), stubbadub.com and ourselves last year – that they have little in the way of unreleased or unfinished tracks.
  • It is an unreleased b-side from the King for a Day…era. The evidence here is the quote taken from Mike Patton’s interview with movieweb earlier this month: “We are doing a tune we’ve never done from that era. I guess that would be a B Side. I don’t know if we released that at all…I don’t know.”
    The counterargument to this is that the B-side in question is Absolute Zero, which the band played in Chile. And if it is from the KFAD era, why did then guitarist Trey Spruance not play on the track in Chile when he was on hand to play the full KFAD album. Kik Axe music editor James Zahn was among those to pick up on this.
  • It is a song from a local band that the band and liked and translated the lyrics for and performed. Could be true but then why has no one noticed the familiar music and the only evidence so far are a few speculative blog comments and tweets.

Edited by matatrtaDgrejt
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Singer Mike Patton of the reactivated influential alt-metal act FAITH NO MORE recently told Australia's News.com.au that he and his bandmates have no plans to work on new material anytime in the near future. "We're pretty happy with just touring," he said. "There was talk, 'Should we write new stuff?' and we all looked at each other and said 'Nahhh, fuck it.' We did work up one new little thing [a song with the working title 'Matador'] and that was really energizing."

Edited by Talvi

Реално, достигли су тај неки врхунац, да апослутно нема потребе да раде нови материјал. Раде турнеје, лепо им је, и осећају апсолутни бол у пределу препона. Што се мене тиче, сасвим је кул да тако с времена на време избаце по коју нову ствар.

Pricaju, evo vec godinama, kako nemaju u planu novi album, a ljudi se i dalje loze, e to je ovo sto kaze mata za fanove. :haha:

Bila bi fora da tako pricaju tako "ne spremamo nista, ne spremamo nista", i onda PAF samo da izadje album, al' ne da bude bajato comeback govno, nego smrt u diskoteci.

Uostalom, kad bi napravili foru da album izasadje tako iznenada, verovatno i ne bi bio comeback govno, zato sto se comeback govna najavljuju i reklamiraju do imbecilnosti, jerbo se zna zasto se takvi albumi izdaju.

Nek sviraju koncerte za pare, a dizmotaju album iz srca. :wub:

Pusti snovi...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...