Evile

Џрк

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

dobar je novi album na prvo slushanje...neobichni riffovi...cool aranzmani... i dobro je odradio posao russ russell ...

preporuke..samo shto na ovom downloadu na pesmama ima neko pishtanje koje se pojavi 2-3x u pesmi ....pa ko nije nestrpljiv nek sacheka neki bolji download

Sticajem okolnosti naleteh (i addovah na playlist!) na Evile, kopajući za nečim po YT. Nemam još potpuno formirano mišljenje, osim da mi probijaju stara Metlica i Slejerica iz njihove svirke i aranžmana... produkcija mi je nekako suviše upleglana za mjetal kakav oni žele da budu i očigledno jesu... aaaa, moraću da poslušam još pažljivije... na mahove mi je bilo dosadnjikavo (pojedine stvari) ali hajd da ne mračim.

I'll be back :da:

Edited by Ајлин

• 1 month later...

EVILE Bassist Dies At 32

Just a few days into the band's European tour with AMON AMARTH, bassist Mike Alexander of British thrashers EVILEwas suddenly taken ill and rushed to hospital, but tragically passedaway in Luleå, Sweden [on Monday, October 5]. He was 32 years old.

EVILE members Matt Drake, Ol Drake and Ben Carter have released the following statement:

"Thisis so hard to find the words to express fully how we feel. We can'tbelieve or accept what's happened. One minute we're talking to ourbuddy, Mike, the next minute we can never speak to him again.

"There'sso many things rushing through our heads that we want to say, do andfeel. We half expect him to come round the corner and call us'dickheads'. We can't get our heads around it.

"It upsets us so much that he was away from his family when this happened, although knowing Mike, we're at least glad he was on tour doing what he loves.

"We'relost for words. We all miss him so much already. He was such aheadstrong, genuinely nice guy who loved music and his family. We'vegot so many brilliant memories with him.

"Our hearts go out to his daughter, family and friends at this tragic, difficult time.

"Mike is much loved and is sorely missed.

"Rest in peace, brother."