Dimmu Borgir

Natasha!

Najbolji video snimak koji su Dimmu ikad odradili je onaj live iz Krakova koji je išao na Vivi tamo neke '97, sa njega su išli lajvovi za GSG. Srao sam u gaće kad sam to gledao svojevremeno, a to im je i najbolji period.

Nego znate ovo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBvKtp52X1s&playnext=1&list=PL876AC6E0683E4CA8

ja sam taj iz krakova,onih par klipova sa dynamo-a i onaj split vhs sa diseksnom naucio napamet koliko sam gledao.meni su to licno 3 najbolja njihova snimka.ima i neki kult iz 90' i neke jos je shagrath na gitari ali to je malo losiji snimak+sto ispadaju tu i tamo :haha:

• 2 weeks later...

Sa Dimmu Borgir foruma, lik je pre neki dan napravio nalog i otvorio temu sa naslovom

I Am Sorry For Potentially Kicking Out Vortex and Mustis

This is a true story meant to serve as an apology, words of inspiration, or both.

Dimmu Borgir became my favorite band about a week before the release of Death Cult Armageddon when I listened to Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia. In 2005, I overdosed on mushrooms and started hearing voices that I immediately attributed to being God. This occurred shortly after I tried to sell my soul to Satan on mushrooms in exchange for something along the lines of being a God. I think Dimmu would be proud of me for asking to be something along the lines of Lucifer. However, I regret asking God to kill my enemies because all of them have died.

The voice of God told me that I would die if I ever did drugs again shortly after I started hearing voices. However, I would still get high and could not prevent myself from thinking that God is communicating with me either through the voices, through metaphors of actual words being spoken by people, or through my own thoughts whenever I got high on any drug. I often even pretend to be God talking to myself.

A couple of years ago, I began smoking salvia and would get paranoid of dying every time I got high. In response, I would beg God in my thoughts to spare me. Eventually, there came a day when I crossed the line by smoking too much salvia for too long and I was overwhelmed with fear. I thought that I was about to die again and begged God to save me once again. But this did not make me calmer and so I assumed that God refused. In desperation, I begged God to punish others in my place because I did not have evil intentions and for a moment my fear paused from becoming worse. I then felt that God would consider it provided that I am precise, quick enough, and lucky.

And so I asked God to do the most evil thing I could imagine to serve as a reminder for me to never do drugs again; I begged God to disband Dimmu Borgir or at least kick out a member. But this still did not subside my fear and so I begged God to kick out 2 members of Dimmu Borgir. For a moment, my fear subsided, but I sadly realized that I would have to be even more precise. I named Vortex and Mustis because of their seemingly apparent bond and inspiration upon my music. Two weeks later Dimmu kicked out those members.

I am truly sorry for being the potential reason of preventing Dimmu from recovering from DCA with their current members. I don’t like confessing something like this because it makes me fear for the safety of my loved ones and me. However, I hope that I am just excessively paranoid and that I can inspire Dimmu and others. I hope the reason of me doing drugs for musical inspiration and this entire confession serve as tokens of my apology. Also, if it is any consolation, I am prepared to die if I should ever do drugs again.

My favorite thing about PEM is the drums even though they don't sound good on DCA for some reason. I have not liked any of the albums following PEM. Even the Old Man's Child material does not measure up anymore. In my opinion, ABRAHADABRA still does not measure up to PEM because it feels like there aren’t enough riffs. I frequently wonder if Dimmu simply saved their best riffs for PEM, if they simply don't practice composing enough anymore to write any more good music because of touring, if the musical quality is by majority due to mixing, or if the remaining members of Dimmu really are dicks and deserve their degenerating sound. I wish Dimmu would just skip the tour and go back to writing another album. But please remain proud of the music you are creating!

Edited by Lou