Heaven And Hell

FRUBI_ZMIJA_GADAFI

Sad slušam 202-ku i kaže Vlada Jet: "Evo poruke - Šta je sa koncertom Heaven and Hell je l' i on otkazan? Pa, nije ni zakazan, ali u principu tebalo bi da bude zakazan, a gde i kada... videćemo".

vise se ni jednom koncertu ne radujem dok bend ne izadje na binu i pocne da svira, ovo do sada sa otkazivanjem koncerata je ko kad lizes a da ne jebes...

• 5 months later...

HEAVEN AND HELL — the band featuring BLACK SABBATH members Ronnie James Dio (vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar), Geezer Butler (bass) and Vinny Appice (drums) — has entered Rockfield studios in Wales, England to begin recording its new album, the group's first since SABBATH's "Dehumanizer" (which was also recorded at Rockfield) in 1992. An early 2009 release via Rhino Records is expected.

O 'fala kurcu... Me needz new materijal with DIO!

• 2 weeks later...

HEAVEN AND HELL — the band featuring BLACK SABBATH members Ronnie James Dio (vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar), Geezer Butler (bass) and Vinny Appice (drums) — has scheduled the following European tour dates:

May 30 - Moscow, RUS @ B1 Maximum

May 31 - Moscow, RUS @ B1 Maximum

Jun. 02 - Helsinki, FIN @ Icehall

June 3-6 - Sölvesborg, SWE - Sweden Rock

Jun. 04 - Oslo, NOR @ Spektrum

Jun. 08 - Gießen, GER @ Hessenhallen

Jun. 09 - Berlin, GER @ Zitadelle

Jun. 10 - Bamberg, GER @ Jako-Arena

June 13 - Burgum, NETH - Waldrock

Jun. 14 - Karlsruhe, GER @ Europahalle

Jun. 16 - Bonn, GER @ Museumsmeile

June 19-21 - Clisson, FRA - Hellfest

ovaj bonn moze da bude zanimljiv ako jos uvek ima german wins letove iz beograda, mrzi me sad da kopam, prosle godine su imali letove beograd-bon-beograd za manje od 100 evra. mada bolje da uleti neki datum u istocnoj evropi.

Edited by djuk

• 2 weeks later...

Legendary heavy metal vocalist Ronnie James Dio recently spoke to Revolver magazine about the upcoming album from HEAVEN AND HELL — the band featuring BLACK SABBATH members Dio, Tony Iommi (guitar), Geezer Butler (bass) and Vinny Appice (drums). The group's first LP since SABBATH's "Dehumanizer" (1992) is being recorded at Rockfield studios in Wales, U.K. (where "Dehumanizer" was also tracked).

"It sounds great," Ronnie said of the self-produced set which he co-wrote with Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler during sessions in Los Angeles and England. "It's a real cross-section of everything we've done, from 'Heaven and Hell' through 'Mob Rules' and 'Dehumanizer'. I think there's a lot of 'Dehumanizer' in it, but a lot of other things, too, a real good blend of what this band has represented."

Heh, pa dobro, tako nesto sam i ocekivao, a i tako realno zvuce one tri poslednje pesme koje su uradili za kompilaciju.

• 2 weeks later...

Pa na Dehumanizer :)

U.K.'s Classic Rock has heard three unfinished tracks from the forthcoming debut album from HEAVEN AND HELL — the band featuring BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi (guitar), Ronnie James Dio (vocals), Geezer Butler (bass) and Vinny Appice (drums). In a world-exclusive, the magazine visited the group on the final day of tracking at Rockfield Studios in Wales, U.K.

According to a posting on the Classic Rock web site, "The songs we heard were a moody, thuddingly malevolent number called 'Rock 'N' Roll Jesus', the pacier and more anthemic 'Neverwhere', and a slice of sloth-like majesty that's likely to be titled 'Breaking Into Heaven'."

Other tracks set to appear on the album — which was co-produced by the group and engineer Mike Exeter — include "Bible Black", "Double Pain" and "Atom + Evil". A late April release via Rhino is expected.

"Each of us submitted a CD of our ideas, and we narrowed it down from there," Iommi told Classic Rock. "In some ways it was like picking up where we'd left off with 'Dehumanizer' [sABBATH's 1992 album], which was also done at Rockfield."

Iskreno, ne svidjaju mi se imena pesama, a i sto rece jedan koment na blabberu, podsecaju na imena sa ona dva Diova post-Deh. albuma, koja su mu najgori radovi u karijeri.

• 4 weeks later...