Blotted Science

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
BLOTTED SCIENCE Update - Jan. 11, 2011

For those of you waiting for new BLOTTED SCIENCE material… BUG OFF!

This concept started to take shape in June of ’08 when BLOTTED SCIENCE got together for the first time to rehearse and threw ideas around for a 2nd CD. We wanted to score some kind of creepy horror film, and so something was definitely abuzz…

The idea of writing music that syncs up perfectly with clips of disgusting insects and other creepy creatures was set in motion.

After working with close to a dozen movie clips, it became apparent that to do a full length CD, it would take far too long to complete. You need to take in the fact that we are writing exclusively with a 12 tone system 100% of the time, so things get very detailed, nitpicky and restricted. On the timing side of things... counts, measures, time signatures and note subdivisions also now have to conform to frames per second and more importantly match and coincide with what is onscreen. Throw out any semblance of verses and choruses too while you’re at it. Rather than have musical sections last a series of measures, some full sections now last just a few counts. I’ve scored music to film before with SPASTIC INK’s ‘A Wild Hare’ and ‘The Cereal Mouse’, and Alex and I have written with a specific 12 tone system on the first BLOTTED SCIENCE CD 'The Machinations Of Dementia', but putting these two together has been brutally intense.

Will all of this be too much for fans to take in? We shall see… literally…

The EP entitled ‘The Animation Of Entomology’ will contain 7 new BLOTTED SCIENCE songs, and will be approx. 24 minutes long.

Hannes (Grossmann, drummer) will be going into Woodshed Studios in Landshut, Germany on January 31, 2011, with V. Santura (DARK FORTRESS, TRIPTYKON) engineering, and is now preparing for the session. Alex (Webster, bass) is recording his bass tracks at his Hell Whole Studios in Tampa, and I am locked away in my Live Oak Studios here in San Antonio.

If all goes well we should have everything recorded in a few months.

Ron

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sempl

blottedep.jpg

01. Ingesting Blattaria

02. Cretaceous Chasm

03. Vermicular Asphyxiation

04. A Sting Operation - I. Human Barbequed

05. A Sting Operation - II. Cessation Sanitation

06. A Sting Operation - III. Seeing Dead People

07. A Sting Operation - IV. Omitting Eyes

Edited by Talvi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Ja sam se usrao od dosta njih koji su skidali BS (ili slicne zahtevne stvari). I stalno se pitam odakle im bre vremena da vezbaju toliko ili su tol'ko talentovani da odmah poskidaju to. Ja jedva skrpim dva sata nedeljno da vezbam a 'ocu da sviram takve stvari, i sta sad. Kurac.

Jes, al' takodje danas ima i mnogo klinaca koji samo isplivavaju i dobro rostiljaju tehnikalije i tako to. Nego da ne idemo mnogo u oftopik.

Skoro je Ron poceo da izbacuje delove onog DVDja sto je dugo najavljivao

http://www.ronjarzombek.com/dissectingbugs.html

http://www.ronjarzombekmedia.com/