Random BM diskusija [If You're a False, Don't Entry]

Zen

Pošto je to poenta, svrha i cilj black metala i života uopšte.

+1

Једна од најгорих ствари у савременом друштву је та свеопседнутост сексуалношћу. Нимфомани и нимфоманке. Катастрофа ако је то прешло у блек метал.

• Upvote 1

VI

To all who ask : NO there's no any plan for a new album. Nothing has been composed yet. Expect nothing before years.

Ne znam šta se desilo... Potpisali sa Agonijom, navodno snimili album i sad kao ništa...

Vjerovatno zaboravili da pritisnu REC na telefonu. Zajebana ova nova tehnika, sve nesto komplikovano.

Nego... :haha:

According to the Chicago Tribune, renowned tattoo artist Jef Whitehead — also known as Wrest of the Californian black metal band LEVIATHAN — was charged with criminal sexual assault and aggravated domestic battery Sunday and held on $350,000 bond after allegedly attacking his girlfriend in Chicago, Illinois.

Veterans of the tattoo world were trying to make sense of the allegations made against a renowned tattoo artist who Cook County prosecutors say used the tools of his trade to sexually assault his girlfriend after he slammed her head against a floor and choked her.

Jef Whitehead, 42, was charged with criminal sexual assault and aggravated domestic battery Sunday and held on $350,000 bond after allegedly attacking his girlfriend.

Prosecutors said an argument between the couple began about 12:30 a.m. Saturday at a home connected to a tattoo shop in the 1100 block of West Taylor Street.

The woman was taken to the University of Illinois Medical Center in fair to serious condition, said Quention Curtis, a Chicago Fire Department spokesman. Her condition was not known Sunday.

"I've never known him to be violent to anyone — male or female," Freddy Corbin said of Whitehead, whom he has known for more than 20 years.

For the last three or four months, Whitehead has been traveling throughout the United States and parts of Europe on a tattooing tour, said Corbin, owner of Temple Tattoo in Oakland, Calif., where Whitehead has worked for three years.

Most recently, Whitehead has been in Chicago and given tattoos as a guest artist at Taylor Street Tattoo in the University Village neighborhood, said Keith Underwood, the studio's owner.

"It's common in the tattoo world to have guest artists" work in others' studios when they're visiting from other cities, Underwood said. "I hired him purely on his tattoo ability; I guess I failed to investigate his personal reputation. He does not work for me."

Underwood, who was in Austin, Texas, for a tattoo convention at the time of the alleged attack, said he had to cut his trip short Sunday to try to piece together the details of the news back home.

"This is terrible; I feel terrible for the woman," Underwood said.

Edited by Talvi